[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 960x960
Haven't had one of these in a while!

How are you today girls?

>Tfw in skype group with ironic orbiters
>Tfw I don't care because ironic love is still love
>>
>been seeing these threads for years
>only ever lurked in them
>yet to see the OP of one be legit and not ironic bait made by a man or women with a sense of humor
what's the deal with that? some times legit fembots posts legit feels in these threads, but the OP is never legit
how come?
>>
>tfw fembots only want orbiters (of any kind)
>>
>tfw in ldr with cyborg-tier guy for the past year and 5 months
>tfw he shows no affection, has almost no intrest in me that isnt related to sexual favor, and claims i use him as a orbiter cuck even though hes never bought me anything and has no money
>hides and deletes messages to keep them from me, lies about who hes talking to and where hes at
> says he still loves me to death but acts as if he wants nothing to do with me
>begin to invalidate myself for being upset, tell myself its me not him
>we took a break for barley 2 weeks, he had phone sex and flirted with other girls
>came crawling back saying that i was the only constant staple in his life, the only person that didnt secretly hate him
>cry myself to sleep every night im not on the phone with him, because i know he doesnt love me the way i love him
>hes the only person whos seen naked pictures of me, and im scared to death of others seeing me naked, but hes shown plenty of girls
>every time i tell him he did something that is wrong or upset me, he uses the "im mentally ill and going to kill myself within the next year" excuse so i cant make him understand where im coming from

i know well that im letting him fuck me over but im still hanging on to the thought hell go back to what he used to be when we first met
>"maybe hell like me again :')"
>>
>>29862919
>cyborg-tier guy
>literally just chad with meme depression
>>
>>29862689
the word you're looking for is "friends"
>>
File: gudlenny.png (83 KB, 261x199) Image search: [Google]
gudlenny.png
83 KB, 261x199
Pretty alright, went to the library with my dad and saw they have all the Duckman DVDs, wasn't expecting to go so didn't bring card, but of course, I had a mini-version on my keychain LOL.

Otherwise, gonna go to a psych soon enough and get updated official docs so I can get neetbux, ayyy
>>
File: grimes.jpg (53 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
53 KB, 500x544
Hello!

I'm currently accepting applications for a femanon to orbit. The selected candidate will receive around-the-clock emotional support and occasional material gifts including 1 (one) Pink Yarn Yoshi Amiibo.

REQUIREMENTS:
>Biologically female
>Okay-looking face
>Virgin

PREFERENCES:
>Interested in console video games
>Occasionally initiates conversation so as to sustain the illusion of friendship and/or reciprocated romantic feelings
>Responds to jokes, links, etc. with more than one-word answers, e.g. "lol" or "cool"
>Reminds me of HER

Please respond.
>>
>29 year old kv
>get bf finally
>he's a good amount younger
>tfw it's a year later
>tfw realize i'm wasting his time because i dont see myself having kids at this stage in life
>tfw my clock is already running out.
>tfw ruining someone else's life
>>
>>29863017
Yes. Within our dedicated zones.
>>
File: 27352398325.png (389 KB, 600x1800) Image search: [Google]
27352398325.png
389 KB, 600x1800
Looking for someone to orbit. As long as you're female I don't care. I'm just super lonely and want someone to talk to about whatever you want. Reply with any form of contact details for anything and I'll make an account to talk to you.
>>
>>29863192
that's what's known as "friendship"
are you really that autistic that you view all friends as potential partners
>>
>>29863133
Does he actually want kids though?
Because I'm 25, and i don't give a shit either way personally if I was in a relationship.
I wouldn't be in a hurry to have them for sure. My brother is going to have three kids soon. Just seems really tiresome and stressful.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 640x640
>>29862542
> 25 yrs old.
> menstrual blood canvas artist
>ladies, it's quite cathartic
>>
>>29863220
robots don't have souls so all they experience is a drive to fill the void in themselves with what ever they think they can grab, they lack the emotional capacity to understand the difference.
>>
>>29863240
>Does he actually want kids though?
he has tip toed around the subject indicating he does. a couple of his college friends have started having kids after getting married in the last year. he also wants a full on go-into-debt style wedding which i would never consent to.
>>
File: trees.png (165 KB, 1028x652) Image search: [Google]
trees.png
165 KB, 1028x652
>>29862542
>tfw femanons think they can be fembots
>please stop with this dead meme
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Do any of you like harsh noise?
>>
>look up what abusive ex is up to online
>big mistake
>he's become a full-on waifufag and misogynist
>>
>>29863220
>friendship
YEah, that's great.
I'll have you know, plenty of women are non-romantically interested in me already.
GET IN LINE
If I don't get a gf eventually I think I'm gonna snap...
>>
File: image.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 285x276
>tfw college student
>have the summer off
>barely talked to any irl friends all summer except my one druggie friend
>wanna fucking die all the time bc depressed and most of my friends have forgotten about me since the school year ended
>spend all my time playing vidya, watching movies, listening to music to try and fill the void
>life is meaningless
>tfw atheist and nihilistic
>have ADHD and can't even finish a book even if I wanted to
>can't find any motivation
>all I want to do in life is travel and meet people and have new experiences
>tfw too socially anxious to even do that
>tfw
>>
>>29863576
>all I want to do in life is travel and meet people and have new experiences
So in other words you want to fuck Chads around the globe?
>>
>>29863576
I'll take you traveling if you be my girlfriend
>>
>>29863332
>frugal women

wat
>>
>>29863625
I'd love that :^)
this is originaoli
>>
>>29863760
i grew up dirt poor. i don't like spending on bs let alone bs that I would probably need some xanax to get though and not have a melt down.
>>
>>29863434
>tfw seen aaron dilloway live twice
>tfw seen consumer electronics live three times
>tfw negress so likelihood of making friends to see shows with = 0 because people think you only listen to drake

o-oh well
>>
>>29863434
yes
oreganononono
>>
>>29863870
fair enough. my mom is actually like that, but it seems rare these days.

Because I'm in finance in Toronto though I'm constantly surrounded by women who grew up way better off than me, and often have shit priorities.
>>
>>29863910
you have really good taste anon
>>
File: 1447542858820.jpg (252 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447542858820.jpg
252 KB, 1200x1200
>>29863576
What book have you tried reading?

I had the same problem, but then I start looking up the word counts of novels before tackling them. Don't go for anything that has over 100,000 words. Try reading short novels with around 40,000. It would be even better to start off with short stories. There are a lot of great authors.
>>
File: 1435463197249.jpg (10 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
1435463197249.jpg
10 KB, 320x220
>>29863930
Ayy Torontobro
>>
>>29863914
>>29863910
which one of you wants to be my girlfriend
>>
>>29863914
What artists?

b l o c k s
>>
>>29864103
hello Torontoanon

Over here I'm mostly glad I moved into an apartment with air conditioning. Without was suffering. You?
>>
>>29863787
okay we're going to Georgia (the country)
>>
>>29864187
Over here I'm mostly glad I moved into an apartment without bedbugs. With was suffering.
>>
>>29862542
>mistaking attention for love
Classic fembot.
>>
>>29863910
>tfw seen consumer electronics live three times
I'm jealous
are you in the UK?
>>
>>29864273
I was super careful about avoiding that shit. I feel like they're hard to avoid unless you get outside the city/highrises or spring for newer luxury condos. What area are you in I got lucky with a place at Bay bloor which is pretty upscale.
>>
I spent my weekend horse riding, learning how to ride a horse and shoot a bow at the same time (I've been an archer for the last 5 years), then went climbing.

I will now go to bed, where my boyfriend is sleeping already, and wrap his arms around me.

Life is awesome.

I don't know why I'm here.
>>
Reading through all these posts
>friends
>bf
>ex

How the fuck are you guys able to form relationships with others? The farthest I can go are "hi"-and-"bye" relationships before going full assburger. I suck at showing interest in people.
>>
File: 1468184260462.jpg (37 KB, 371x330) Image search: [Google]
1468184260462.jpg
37 KB, 371x330
>>29864359
get
the fuck
out
fucking stacy cunt gtfo
>>
>>29863214
Why don't you talk to guys? They're more interesting anyway?
>>
>>29864405
you could try to find some interest that guys have as well. Usually it's a strategy guys try and fail, but it generally works better for women.
>>
>>29864435
fee fi fo fego, i smell a bloated, swollen ego.
>>
>>29864405
Don't show interest in men. Make them show interest in you. In a sneaky way.

What I do is I find a guy who is okay looking and funny, and also has a hobby. Then I show interest in the hobby, not him. They guy will most of the time offer to teach you how to get into this hobby. Comply. Try to get into the hobby.

Most of the time the act of teaching someone to do something he loves makes him fall in love with the person too.

Even if it doesn't work out you might end up with a hobby you're good at. This is how I learned how to draw, shoot a bow and climb.
>>
>>29864527
>Women literally have it this easy
>>
>>29864405
"Hey, X, whatcha readin'?"
"Mind putting some music on?/Look, I'm sick of what I play in the store, got any recs?"
"You busy tonight? There's a band playing at Red Rocks, and I'd like some company to go see it."
"Hey, do you watch <TV show>? Heard about <crazy shit an actor did>? How the shit do these coked out Hollywood fucks even make this?"
"Damn, but the weather's nice. Look, I'm in a meetup group that hikes 14ers. Kind of abrupt, but do you want to come with next time?"

I mean, you're a chick. A chick sharing interest in something a dude does, or the media they consume, is seen as very fucking appealing. And even if it's *not* a shared interest, if it's a unique experience that he doesn't have to fucking pay for, a dude's probably gonna be down.
>>
>>29864585
We do.

You have to look decent though.

But I think most of the women have the capacity to look decent.

I have a pretty face, but a figure that not many men like - small boobs, wide hips, but also fat legs and butt, and not the good kind. I hate them. They look like cellulite-ridden jelly. And I had bad acne most of my life.

Not one of my boyfriends cared though.
>>
>>29864527
Not gunna lie, I have a good few women do this to me and I generally hate being patronized, so I find a way to make them regret it... slowly.

Just fyi, this can backfire.
>>
>>29864616
>but a figure that not many men like - small boobs, wide hips, but also fat legs and butt
fuck off with that shit
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
>>29863220
When you're a desperate 20 something virgin, yeah.

>>29864527
>Make them show interest in you. In a sneaky way.

And this is the sort of shit that pisses me off about women. Just make your intentions clear and stop putting pressure on men to perform for you. Especially when we're incredibly anxious and shy.

Fucking cunts, christ, I'll never understand women
>>
File: 299.jpg (124 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
299.jpg
124 KB, 633x758
>>29864616
>even fat and acne ridden women can get bfs
>tfw always been fit and clear skin, kissless virgin

I am THIS close to an heroing
>>
>>29864632

Why do you think it's patronizing? I think it's just a neat "trick" to make someone you like notice you.

I've never done this to a person I didn't really like, and I never pretended to like his hobby.

Why would the guys punish me for it, if they ended up liking me, being with me and being happy that we can have a mutual hobby?

Things didn't work out with the first two guys for a completely different reason, after a few years. Still with the third guy and love him to bits. I hope I won't ever end up picking up another hobby, hah.
>>
My pussy is quite fetid. Anyone else's pussy absolutely fetid today? I enjoy when my pussy is this fetid. All my fetid pussy girls say HEYOOO
>>
>>29864702

Oh relax. I've had it and it's not all that fantastic, not life changing or ultimately something you absolutely must have. Relax, have fun, enjoy life
>>
>>29864515
I'm not even a guy so no ego there.

I'm just curious. If you're just lonely and want to talk to someone, why limit it to girls if you're not looking for lewd stuff?
>>
>>29864741
>Relax, have fun, enjoy life alone for the next 60 years
>>
>>29864741
>enjoy life
jus b urself ;)
>>
>>29864747
fe fi fo fatred, out of this thread with your internal self-hatred
>>
>>29864774
jus fetid urpussy bitch ;)
>>
>>29864589
I mean, I'm good at starting conversations but I do this subconscious thing where I shut down whenever I realize a potential friendship (happens with both boys and girls). I don't know why it happens.
>>
>>29864816
You're scared that you'll get involved emotionally and then the other person will reject you, so you will have to deal with more blows to your already low self-esteem.
>>
>>29864741
What is there to enjoy exactly? Sex and relationships are an integral part of the human experience. If you don't have them you're not really alive, and not connected to society, or even your family. It makes you completely unable to relate to others and marks you out as a freak. I have no motivation or ambition for anything big, certainly nothing that would help my chances with women.
>>
>>29864706
>I think it's just a neat "trick"

Most people don't like dishonest designs or plots, even if they're to their "benefit".

>>29864816
Sounds like anxiety. Lot of options to fix that. Therapy, medicine... hell, if it's mild enough, then just exposing yourself to the situation repeatedly could kill it.
>>
Thanks to all who responded to >>29864405 so far. But I don't care about making superficial relationships with guys. I want genuine relationships (don't care for romantic at the moment) with anyone of any gender. My assburgers is just potent as fuck.
>>
>>29864866
>Sounds like anxiety. Lot of options to fix that. Therapy, medicine... hell, if it's mild enough, then just exposing yourself to the situation repeatedly could kill it.

I have the same problems as >>29864816

Tried CBT, anti-depressants/anxiety medication, exposure therapy... if anything I've gotten worse at interaction as time has gone on. Can hardly make eye contact now. Painfully scared of talking to people for fear of being judged.
>>
>>29864866
Uh, well I studied psychology so for me everything is a trick. I mean, bringing the girl you like flowers is also a trick, so is taking her to a fancy restaurant or agreeing for her to choose a movie, even though she'll choose something shitty.

Maybe calling it a trick was a mistake. But there's a psychological rule that if you want someone to like you you should make them do something nice for you. Doing nice things to them doesn't work as well.

It just makes the brain go "hmm, I did something nice for her, I must like her".

I don't know, maybe I'm a horrible, manipulative bitch. But I don't see how that's much different from >>29864589

this.
>>
>>29862542

Hey fembots, robro here. Any of you catch the Euro final? Portugal came out on top due to tsunasity.

TSUUUUU
>>
File: 1468009832345.jpg (44 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1468009832345.jpg
44 KB, 500x481
>>29864706
I understand that it's not necessarily "fake" interest but it can be.

In my case, I'm actually fairly gregarious in public and so was really involved in running big clubs during university. We always wanted more participants but only if they were serious.

Since some of these groups were more male dominated, naturally I knew it would be nice to have more female participants for the optics alone (we competed for quite a bit of funding).
But a lot of the women who'd try to get involved would just be interested in me or some other guy, and when we asked them to commit to x or y, especially to do any kind of homework, they'd be pretty flakey. Worse, they'd show up really unprepared for an event and I'd have to slow stuff down or divert my attention. It's not like I/we could reject them outright because that looks bad.

One girl, well she has massive daddy issues but lots of good attributes to, she would not only "flake in" and try to get us to include her in events, but after we did all the extra accommodation she'd often "flake out," further keeping stuff off balance. But she'd keep fucking doing this over the years I ran groups.

Honestly, I left that area after I'd kind of established a friendzone with her, and then she right went and moved to my new city. We got along better as we'd both matured but god damn, every time she tried to address our previous interactions I just rebuff her because I remember all the old shit.

Maybe I'm just more obsessed with reliability in women than a guy has any right to be.
>>
>>29865045

That makes more sense now, I can understand why that kind of stuff would piss you off.

Like I said, I never did that JUST to get with a guy, it was more of a two-birds-one-stone kind of thing. Current guy also hikes in the high mountains, I hate that, so I'd never ask him to show me that - I'd only slow him down and complain because of the weather and stuff.
>>
File: hateray.jpg (92 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
hateray.jpg
92 KB, 576x576
>>29864987
The difference is, you're leading them on into spending their resources under a false pretext.

Yeah, you're just further proof that people who want to study the human brain are all sick fucking manipulative psychos. Fuck along to hell.
>>
>>29865166

>people who want to study the human brain are all sick fucking manipulative psychos

True. While I never wanted to be a psychiatrist all of my female friends who wanted to had this weird obsession about being able to change a person.

No false pretext though. They start flirting with me, I flirt back. Except I'm not too good at flirting, so to keep the conversation going I'll ask about hobbies, and if I like the hobby I will want to learn it.

If the guy doesn't have a hobby more often than not I'll stop flirting with him, because boring =/= attractive.
>>
File: 1468114512760.jpg (41 KB, 598x337) Image search: [Google]
1468114512760.jpg
41 KB, 598x337
>>29865105
Well, we had a smaller number of women who were respectful of what they would work wouldn't commit to, so I am aware it's not all bad.

I think university life and the rhetoric/advertisement around it, especially for women, doesn't help. People don't want to commit to anything in a way that requires investment because they need to "find themselves" and generally have schizophrenic interests.

Or as I say when I'm teasing flakey girl
"to like, experience experience, dude"

>>29865209
ugh I dated a girl like this. she must also be semi-robot/autist tier because she didn't get that I was reacting poorly to it. But she's a med student at a good school so she thinks she can do anything. Worse, her mom is a psychologist.
>>
>>29862542
>tfw chronic illness
>getting worse all the time
>all I do is lay down and sleep
>lost interest in art and video games
>can't read more than a few pages of a book without feeling sick
>life has become just staying alive

Popped into an old steam friend's ts the other day because I haven't talked to anyone my age in a while. It was fine for a little bit, but after a few hours when some people had left one of the guys had a go at me because I haven't played any games on steam in weeks. He asked what anime I'd watched recently, if I'd been making anything or just doing fucking anything at all and when I had to say no I hadn't, he made this comment like, "typical, girls have no real interests."

I mean, he doesn't know I'm sick, but it kind of scared me. I used to be so secure in myself and my interests but I've lost all drive to do fucking anything and part of me wonders if the fact that I've so easily let this shit kill my enjoyment of my hobbies is because they weren't really my hobbies in the first place. I'm scared it's like, "I'm sick now and have something else that makes me people pay attention to me so I don't need to try appear interesting with hobbies." I don't think I've ever intentionally tried to manipulate people like that but it's like I don't trust myself to just be fucking genuine. I feel like a shell now more than ever and it's like I know I have worse shit to worry about but there's this constant paranoia that everything wrong with me is because I'm a girl. I've never felt this kind of self hatred specifically directed at myself because of my gender before.
>>
>>29864527
this only works if your a cutie fyi.
>tfw tried to join many social groups related to hobbies i have a genuine interest in and usually got the cold shoulder.
>tfw ugly fat and not white.
>>
>>29865321

Yeah, I'm white and not fat, so like I said in the beginning, you have to be at least decent.
>>
>>29865319
What illness do you have? I've had that happen to me before, but I eventually worked through it.
>>
>>29865321
you could always try /cgl/

According to the posters themselves, a lot of the posters are jealous fatties
>>
>>29865319
>"typical, girls have no real interests."

Codeword for "You won't have sex with me".
>>
>>29865396
is it possible that it's codeword for "I won't have sex with you."

?
>>
>>29865383
i dont like costuming or whoring or selling used panties to degenerates.
>>29865361
if you were doing this subconsciously i feel it would be forgivable but the blatant manipulation displayed in that post is horrid.
>>
>>29865438
so what interests do you have that might intersect with typical male ones?
>>
File: MELBOURNE.png (1 KB, 156x139) Image search: [Google]
MELBOURNE.png
1 KB, 156x139
>>29862542
ANY FEMALES FROM MELBOURNE IN HERE?
LOOKING FOR WOMEN IN MELBOURNE

M E L B O U R N E
E N
L R
B U
O O
U B
R L
N E
E N R U O N L E M

IM HUUUUUUUUGE
>>
>>29865438
I really can't help it.

Most of the girls I know do the hair twisting thing, lip licking thing, thigh touching thing when they flirt. That's okay, but only unless they read an article that this is how girls flirt with guys, then it's manipulation?
>>
Do women feel better when they get orbiters? Why do you do it?
>>
>>29865422
Unlikely unless he knows what you look like
>>
>>29865536
You get free shit and they boost your ego with compliments and interest.
>>
>tfw inbetween genders
>>
>>29865518
Fuck off
Ausluts were made for American cock :^)
>>
>>29862542
>tfw found out a total qt who im very into want me
>toolate.jpg because he's in another country
>wont see him for a fucking year or more until i can manage to get myself there
>he's 30 and I'm 21
>morallyambiguousintentions.jpg
>kms
>>
File: 1466484713258.png (699 KB, 661x688) Image search: [Google]
1466484713258.png
699 KB, 661x688
>>29865567
And I thought roasties being a drain on resources was a joke.
>>
>>29865518
M E L B O U R N E
LOOKING FOR A BITCH I CAN PUT MY HUGE DICK INTO
ITS FUCKING MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29865596
>>he's 30
leave him cunt
>>
>>29865622
we're not together?
>>
>>29865613
G L A S G O W

LOOKING FOR A QT TO TAKE OUT TO THE PUB AND HAVE A GOOD TIME
>>
>>29865656
M E L B O U R N E

NEED
G
F
>>
>>29865533
one girl really like touching my elbow.

it was all going well until I realized she liked Ezra Levant.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I like girls with some hate in them, but she was too much. Also turns out she was raised by a single mother.

I definitely take related interest as a more constructive way of flirting than the aforementioned stuff, I just get really pissed off if they're half-hearted/flakey about it.

>>29865566
unlikely but possible. I've been penpals with girls on FL that I've long since realized aren't suitable but I keep in touch sometimes nonetheless. Could be I think they actually might be a good professional link, or maybe I just want to get in their head and learn something new.
>>
File: Gondola.gif (1 MB, 512x496) Image search: [Google]
Gondola.gif
1 MB, 512x496
>>29865672
Grandpa first

G L A S G O W
L
A
S
G
O
W
>>
>>29865367
Cystic fibrosis, so I won't ever be working through it. Past two months have just been really awful but I've had some fine days beforehand so I'm sure I'll have some coming up too.

>>29865396
I don't really think it was that at all. Dude hates girls in some part probably because he's never had sex or a real relationship with one, but I doubt he's interested in me in particular and it's most likely because he did have a girl he was interested in recently but it didn't work out because she was a casual and so he's kind of just given up having any hope.
>>
>>29865598
Feck that looks like my ex
I can almost feel that cute girl facade covering how big of a bitch she was
>>
>>29865710
What site do you use for penpals?
>>
>>29865712
WHY CANT YOU BE A GIRL IN MELBOURNE
>>
>>29865745
WHY CANT YOU BE A GIRL IN GLASGOW? WHY ARE ALL THE GIRLS HERE GOING TO AUS? FUCKING JAILSTATE
>>
>>29865756
YOU FEEL FUCKING LONELY, I`M FROM FUCKING URUGUAY AND EVERY SINGLE MALE HERE IS A FUCKING NIGGER
>>
File: frankenfran.jpg (65 KB, 392x600) Image search: [Google]
frankenfran.jpg
65 KB, 392x600
>>29865735
Fetlife. Well I alluded to that because I haven't always known what the girl look likes. It's also set up to prevent hookup spamming so I use it to "know" people and D/s more than meet people per se. A lot groups even have penpal threads. I still enjoy writing but now that's I'm traveling less and settling in a career I've been shifting more to straight up dating.

OKcupid is plenty kink friendly so I meet more actual dates there and some other sites.
>>
>>29865804
I was thinking more along the lines of an innocent penpal site but fair enough.
>>
>>29865722
Oh that really sucks. I have a hiatal hernia on the flap that is suppose to keep your stomach closed thats inoperable. So I guess I can't really work through that, but I did beat the depression and loss of interest in things. I'm sure you will get out of your slump in time.
>>
I have a headache from dehydration from trying to play Pokemon go in sunny 95 Fahrenheit Florida in the mid afternoon.

I'm also feeling very annoyed with people in general, everyone I come into contact with annoys me, my family, restaurant staff, people on the beach and in the ocean... Why are you rude when it's your job to be polite? Why are you fat fucks swimming within inches me? Why play shitty music on your stereo next to my chair? All I want to do is chill but I can't because I'm too angry at people for existing.

There are my fembot feels for today and probably all month.
>>
>>29865831
Depends what you define as innocent, I guess.

Semi-anonymous women confessing their darkest fantasies to you is innocent in the sense that it can be a pure exchange, and open my mind a little at the least. Most women have some less socially acceptable fantasies, so letting them explore them a bit is a positive for them too.
>>
>fembot
An oxymoron.
>>
>>29865500
animation/illustration, non cape comics, anime anti moeshite though, handheld and console gaming metroidvanias and turn based strat mostly, and currently learning c++

i was really into MMOs from 02-09 but gaming in general is taking a back seat to real life unfortunately.
>>29865533
that sort of flirting is usualy ingrained subconsciously in people though television and movies. i suppose younger kids may be learning how to flirt from ehow but that would be a newer cultural phenomena. it's a little strange you admit it's explicitly deliberate but then that you can't help it. make up your mind or at least stop trying to shirk responsibility for your actions.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 404x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 404x399
>my boyfriend is perfect

Life is good.
>>
>>29865937
GET OUT NORMAN I HATE YOU ;_;
>>
>>29865910
if that's your portfolio so to speak, you could try getting involved in the modding/development community. might even get some jobs out of it if you're good.

The advantage there is that at the low level you can participate and produce content for group projects in anonymity, and if you get into a tighter project later and they realize you're a girl over VOIP, it's not like they're going to tell you to gtfo since they already respect your work.

Just a thought.
>>
>>29865872
TAMPA
A
M
P
A

Blox
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.