[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >24 >Go clothes shopping with mom at Target
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: Feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
>Be me
>24
>Go clothes shopping with mom at Target
>MFW high schoolers laugh at me
>>
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>29857641
>21 years old but look at least 25 thanks to stubble and thick hair
>can't drive
>go out shopping with my mom
>nearly faint from embarrassment and anxiety
>go out to meal with family
>say nothing and stare at my plate while everyone else shares normie stories
>parents talk about having grandkids one day
>smile and nod, while feeling dead inside about being a kissless virgin
>>
>>29857641

Ok, I'll bite.

Why do you go clothes shopping with your mother? Picking out some clothing isn't so daunting a task that you need to be assisted with it.
>>
>>29857693

Whenever my mom brings up me having kids, I tell her straight up it ain't gonna happen. She just laughs it off, and keeps telling herself that it will definitely happen. I feel sorry for her, when the truth finaly hits home, but it isn't my problem.
>>
File: Ryan.jpg (50 KB, 376x490) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.jpg
50 KB, 376x490
>>29857698
Because I'm an unemployed NEET and my mother doesn't think I have good taste/style in clothes. She likes to help me pick out my clothes because if I picked out my clothes, she claims I'd look autistic. Also she thinks that if I wear what she buys me it will help me get a girlfriend or look more attractive. She knows that I am a virgin and have never had a girlfriend.

Basically I still wear what my mom tells me to wear and I still comb my hair/style my hair in the way that my mom tells me to style/wear it. She says "Oh if you wear your hair like this you look more handsome and mature" even though I don't like the way she wants me to wear it. I'd rather wear it sort of pulled back and to the side, similar to Reviewbrah if you've seen how he wears his hair.

Obviously I wouldn't be wearing a suit, I wear t-shirts and jeans/shorts.

Pic related: My mom wishes I looked like this and I don't.
>>
>>29857902

Well, tell her that you will pick out your own clothes.

At age 24, you should have enough balls to tell your mother that you will make your own choices in regard to what you're wearing.
>>
>>29857938
You don't know my mother, I'm not really afraid of her but at the same time she is my meal ticket and pays for EVERYTHING. I can't really go against her until I live on my own, or start supporting myself. Also my mother is insane and gets mad easily, I've had numerous arguments with her over the most trivial things.
>>
>>29857980

Getting a job would be the way to go. As long as you at least pay part of the rent, you can make your own choices.
>>
>>29858019
I'm looking for work right, just haven't had any luck.
>>
>>29857736
I imagine that's how mine would react too. It's crushing knowing you're going to end your genetic line.
>>
>>29858217

I wouldn't have kids even if I was capable of attracting a female. If more people stopped and thought about whether they are suited to raise children, this world would be a better place.
>>
>>29857902
Are you me?

Well, no, but my family does the same. I'm still treated like a kid even though I'm 21. Still goes clothes shopping with parents. Still gets told what to do. Still get treated like I'm 15. I don't know how to fend for myself besides a few things but I'd like to have a family one day.
>>
>>29857641
Do you have autism?

This is a very important question senpai
>>
>>29858573
I can agree with that. I wish I'd never been born. Some of us are just worthless.
>>
>>29858844
my parents still treat me like a kid too, I don't feel like a man at all.
>>
>>29858966
No I do not, but I'm sure I have something wrong with me. I'm far from normie and have no friends, also a virgin and weeb.
>>
I know all the feels ITT and agree with >>29859438

I hate myself so much. I wish I didn't but it's hard not to because I'm a friendless 25yo assburger manlet virgin NEET.

My shrink tells me I should learn to love my "unique qualities", but I guess I'm not autistic enough to do so.
>>
>>29857902
100% primo grade A++ autism, boys.
>>
>>29858844
>Still get treated like I'm 15.
More like 10.

15 year olds get laid and buy their own clothes. Well unless they have autism or some other mental or physical disability.
>>
>>29859672
I don't think so, but pretty much most actions people describe on /r9k/ are considered "autistic"
>>
>>29859741
>I don't think so
Of course YOU don't think so, if you know what I mean. Oh right you don't.
>>
>>29859772
Well then explain yourself? If you say "I don't have to" then by that logic it really doesn't make me autistic for not getting your point since you aren't bothering to share it or make it obvious.

>>29859760
I never stated or implied I wanted to attack/beat the shit out of the high schoolers, it's just sad when high schoolers laugh at you for shopping with your mom.
>>
>>29857641
Why would you be ashamed with being shopping with your mother. I do it all the time when I'm visiting home. I'm poor as dirt student and when I'm out with her, she'll pay for the clothes most of the time and regardless has much better taste and eye for fashion than me.
>>
>>29859616
I'm the anon you quoted, I tried therapy too but it was just shit, nobody can relate to me. I really don't know why I'm even alive at this point, guess I just don't want to upset my parents.
>>
>>29857641
>shopping with mom equals free clothes!
>why the fuck would be getting free clothes embarassing?
>>
>>29857641
I'm 31 and I almost always bring my mom when I shop for clothing. She has good taste and usually helps me pick the right stuff.

Never been laughed at, idk what kind of crazy world you guys live in where other people give a damn who somebody is shopping with.
>>
>>29860716
it just looks odd, and i'm incredibly self conscious

i can hardly even go to restaurants with my family
>>
>>29860794
No it doesn't. It is your fucking mom and you buy clothing not sex toys.
>>
>>29860889
Do normies do it? No, hence it's not fucking pleasant.
>>
>>29857693

?? I take Mum shopping all the time what's so embarassing about it? Your Mum gave you her life you could at least take her on a shopping date without being so ashamed
>>
>>29857641
Iktf, OP. Whenever I go out in public, at least one person will laugh at me. Sometimes it's even store employees.
>>
>24
>even my nieces and nephew treat me like a child
>uncle anon you had a beer!? look at you all grown up

i mean i am a huge fucking manchild so i can't blame them
>>
File: 1467248254378.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1467248254378.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>29857641
>be 30
>shop by myself but still dress like a 16 year old
>go shopping
>tell myself that this is the time that I finally dress up like a normie
>go to various stores, spend over an hour
>walk out of shopping mall
>exhausted
>waiting for bus
>look inside my bags
>realize that I bought nothing but graphic t-shirts with skulls and barbed wire on them again

FFFFFUUUUU
>>
>>29857902
Why would you buy clothes at target, like go to a place where clothes are the only thing they sell
>>
"Anon, I need to know your pant size, can you turn around so I can peek at the tag in the back of your shorts?"

>actual quote from my mom in a Kohl's with other people my age literally right next to us. I'm a 20 year old male.
>>
>>29857641
There are levels to this shit. Nobody respects weakness. People are so incredibly nasty its ridiculous. Strength is the only thing these dumb fuckers understand. People talk about me negatively all the fkn time. I just want silence. I dont want to hear anything from them. It literally feels like everyone has a problem with me. The ones that dont dont give a fuck about me.
>>
>>29857641
Rolls your eyes at them or try to ignore them next time.
>>
>>29861823
Yikes,
Start measuring yourself, your shoe size, shirt and whatever else so next time you'll tell her or show her with a piece of a paper or something...??
>>
>>29857902
What is online shopping
>>
>>29857902
jesus FUCK dude dont listen to your mom for any advice related to dating. do you think chad's listen to what their mom's tell them to wear?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.