[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an anon that auditioned for the Big Brother House UK 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 353453535.gif (527 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
353453535.gif
527 KB, 600x317
Ask an anon that auditioned for the Big Brother House UK 2016 and got to the last 40 people anything.
>>
>>29856875
How does it feel knowing that whatever you will do in your life, you will never amount to anything?
How does it feel knowing that even if you got in, you would still be a fucking monkey flinging shit on tv for a couple months, and then after it you would come back to your gay robot life?
>>
>>29856875
Do you have a feminine penis?
Yes - no - maybe?
>>
>>29856912
>How does it feel knowing that whatever you will do in your life, you will never amount to anything?

Feels pretty great senpai. To be honest however I have never thought of myself as someone who amounts to great things.

How does it feel knowing that even if you got in, you would still be a fucking monkey flinging shit on tv for a couple months, and then after it you would come back to your gay robot life?

Honestly I thought I would change things up in the BB house. Give you guys on here something to appreciate in your lives. However I do have one thing over you in that I actually try to change my life for the better.
>>
>>29856949
>Do you have a feminine penis?
Sadly no anon.
>>
Going to be bumping this thread to keep it alive.
>>
>>29856875
Why would you want to go there? The people who go on that show look to normies as normies look to us.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.