[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you were born too early to join starfleet >tfw they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: star feels.jpg (41 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
star feels.jpg
41 KB, 600x392
>tfw you were born too early to join starfleet
>tfw they probably wouldn't let you in anyway
>>
>>29856373
>ywn take warp theory and temporal mechanics
>>
File: blazeofglory_362.jpg (78 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
blazeofglory_362.jpg
78 KB, 692x530
>Wanting to join starfleet
>Wanting to join an authoritative organization
>Wanting to join an organization that outright supports corruption at the highest level and are perfectly willing to be as bad as cardassians and romulans if they can look clean while doing it

Daily reminder that a starfleet admiral allows section 31 to exist
Reminder that Starfleet is perfectly okay with allowing people's homes and land being taken away but can't stand against them being defended

Reminder that they didn't reprimand Sisko for poisoning a planet full of people that didn't attack him or the federation

Reminder the federation stupid enough to think that the Cardassians would hold up their end of the deal

Reminder that the prime directive is flawed
Reminder that the ban on dna modification is holding the human species back

If the federation is so great why do they keep allowing O'brien to be tortured??
>>
>Nigger
Leave
>>
>>29856373
You'd just have been another redshirt anyway.
>>
>>29856928
Every organisation is flawed. I'd rather be a medical officer on a galaxy-class starship taking on missions in deep space rather than a shitty neet living on tendies.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.