[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All these highschool story threads and embarrassing childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1464633848311.jpg (95 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1464633848311.jpg
95 KB, 633x758
>All these highschool story threads and embarrassing childhood story threads have brought back painful memories and made me remember how much of an isolated loner freak I was in school
Fuck you r9k I was blissfully blocking that chapter of my life out until the threads started popping up here.
>>
>tfw nothing happened to you in school
>School just sorta happened
>Memories are already fading when it hasn't even been 10 years since you graduated
Life doesn't to you, happens for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxgOOUpUPU
>>
File: 1467484507903.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1467484507903.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>29851603
I wish nothing happened and I just drifted through school without anyone bothering me, I wish I was smart enough to get good grades too.
>>
File: Sitting_alone.jpg (74 KB, 587x384) Image search: [Google]
Sitting_alone.jpg
74 KB, 587x384
>>29851538

Was kinda funny in my case though.

>Failed to make any friends at the beginning of highschool.
>Some girls are interested though.
>Think to myself, if I can't have some losers like me I might as well just be friends with a girl or two.
>Fail, she makes a fool out of me starts insulting me, always dodge her from there on.
>Still didn't make any friends.
>There are people interested to befriend me and even that girl that made fun of me in the past seems to be interested in more.
>Feel always jealous when guys talk to her.
>Can't help and look at her ass from time to time.
>She catches me at both, though she is interested for some reason.
>Tries to enter conversation from time to time, tries to lure me somewhere, where we are alone. I always ran away.
>She even gets that far and puts out a show for me, bending over to pick things up in a manner that is clearly directed to me.
>I pretend that I didn't see.
>Just tried to zone out between schoolbreaks.
>Always went out of the class, where we had some stairs that were popular for many people.
>Close my eyes, pretend to feel sleepy, start zoning out, imagine all those voices around me are the waves of the ocean. Imagining how I'm in a better place.
>Even other guys girls and guys took interest, I scared them away or just ran.
>Keep on doing this for 2 whole years.
>She always was interested the whole 2 years she tried to get me to talk to her, I was always interested too if I'm honest but I didn't want to ruin it again, I didn't want to be the fool again... let me just sit and think about the ocean for hours on hours on hours... please don't talk to someone like me.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.