[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I did my dishes and laundry today >this feels like a monumental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: c1f.jpg (14 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
c1f.jpg
14 KB, 297x331
>I did my dishes and laundry today
>this feels like a monumental achievement

who else barely doing the bare necessities of life here?
>>
Haven't brushed teeth or showered in weeks. Nobody to do it for - therefore quite unnecessary. I smell just fine and my teeth are okay for now. I just rot in my bed all day.

You know what, just put a bullet in my head. I'm sick of this. Sick of just scraping by.
>>
>>29849661
>Nobody to do it for - therefore quite unnecessary.

do it for yourself man, even if you don't feel like it ever you are worth at least that.

Also, promise me something anon, try to go for a walk tomorrow.

Just get outside and walk around the block or something. You don't have to talk to anyway or do anything, just command your legs to pick you up, and carry yourself out the door. Your body moving combined with the passing background is great for mental health, at least give it a go, buddy.

Report back after man, I want to hear how it went. You can feel better, even if only a little bit.
>>
>>29849661
I shower and wear clean clothes every day because I am so self conscious that I am afraid people are talking about how gross I look even though I only ever leave my house to go to the store or to have a smoke.
>>
>>29850355

I walk around a bunch thanks to Pokemon go. Walked around a bunch a few minutes ago
>>
>>29849661
Brush your teeth dude, hell I didn't clean a wisdom tooth at the back properly and I got a gum infection 3 days later.
>>
>>29849588
>who else barely doing the bare necessities of life here?

Last week I cleaned my apartment. It was full of trash bags, random stuff just lying around everywhere, with only a narrow path for walking from my chair to the bathroom. It was sparkly clean after just one fucking hour, yet it took months to get this messy. I have no idea why I don't just clean up once a week, it would probably take ten minutes tops each Sunday or something. Can't get it done.
>>
>>29849588
>updated 2 apps in the play store
>mist productive day in weeks
>>
I binged for a week and everything is covered in filth and puke again. Will clean up tomorrow and try once more.
>>
>>29850355

ive been doing about an hour of cardio a day because im going to try and join the military and i need to get fit

makes me feel worse if anything, because im just completely exhausted
>>
>>29852647
>fighting and perhaps dying for a country
Wew lad
>>
>>29852730
I'm applying as a chair force officer, so not alot of direct fighting and i'd probably have to be retarded to get killed in that job

but if I did atleast it would be a pretty good way to die. My mum would be proud of me atleast
>>
>>29851898
Is it lucrative to make your own app?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.