[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
>Be me
>2nd grade
>I'm a dumbass, have no idea about violence
>Challenge some normfag to a fight
>I think fight is just fun and games, he doesn't
>We meet up during lunch, just him and me
>It starts out pretty awkward because I barely retaliate
>He starts pushing my face to the ground and occasionally hitting me
>I'm smiling the entire time
>I push his face to the ground and hit him a bit (but not too hard)
>We grapple some more, I spit some blood
>Lunch ends, I go back to class thinking nothing of it
>mfw I've gotten the shit beaten out of me and I didn't even realize

Share your fight stories anons
>>
>>29848149
First time someone tried to fight me is when I realized that nothing gets solved by violence.

I figured if I won it doesn't mean I'm right.
If he won it it doesn't make him right.

Dud my best to make up with the opposing party, said goodbye and never spoke to any of them again.

Went on to live a pacifist existence ever since which has been like 6 or 7 years.

Only fights I've ever been in were just wrestling with friends in like elementary school. Thus far I haven't hurt any one physically yet for any reason other than accidental.
>>
> Be me
> Be 16
> Be barely above a skelly
> At house party
> Completely wasted
> They have a bouncy castle because fuck you that's why
> Some guy is sat in the corner of it talking to his friends
> My friend pushes me and I fall in the corner
> Everyone laughs at me falling except this guy
> PissedOff.jpg
> Starts punching me
> Drunk me thinks he's joking so I'm laughing my ass off
> I'm lied on the ground and he's on top of me
> Manage to curl my legs up and put my feet on his chest
> He realises what I'm going to do and starts to get up
> Legs fire like a piston
> Begin Launch Sequence
> Everyone starts freaking out since they thought I was a pussy
> I was dicking around and momentarily went alpha
> FeltGoodMan
>>
>>29848149
That's kind of badass
>>
I have never been in a fight. I would really like to be though. I just am never really in a situation where I would need to fight anyone, and even if I were to be, I'd be afraid of getting arrested or something. I really just want to hit someone
>>
File: face.jpg (125 KB, 624x583) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
125 KB, 624x583
>>29848149
I think I was in grade 6?

>In schoolyard during recess, hanging with my buddy who immigrated from Pakistan. We're just shooting the shit, talking about whatever when a random ball rolls in front of friend.

>He kicks it, a pretty normal thing to do.

>A grade 8 runs over (Canadian elementary goes to 8 before highschool) and starts freaking out on friend.

>Apparently he and his friends were playing with it when it got away from them, and was pissed that my friend kicked it even further away.

>Instead of just going to getting it at its new location, he shoves my friend hard and he hits the ground (not to hard).

>No idea what to do, so I was just like 'hey what the heck man' didn't want to shove him back because he was bigger then me.

>He starts shoving me to, pretty lightly just taunting or fishing for a reaction while my friend gets back up.

>What is this kids problem?

>Shove him back.

>He swings a single retard punch and misses before going back to shoving again, more aggressively

>Alright, fuck this guy

>I Swing randomly, not even that pissed it just sort of happened.

>Clock him in the jaw, he falls straight back

>Stunned for a second before he starts crying on the ground

>mfw

>No experience fighting, just a lucky hit.

>He gets up and runs to find a teacher

>Paki buddy and I get our story straight before he comes over.

>Tell Mr.Webb that the grade 8 called Paki buddy a terrorist brown jew or something equally retarded, then attacked him.

>Show him mildly scrapped elbow

>Kids screaming that none of it is true

>His friends didn't see, were't paying attention when he went to get the ball so no alibi

>Gets his parents told he committed a hate-crime at school

>Feels good man

>Literally never fought anyone since.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.