[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any NYC robots here? How do you deal with it? I hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 01nyskyline1536.jpg (504 KB, 1536x1151) Image search: [Google]
01nyskyline1536.jpg
504 KB, 1536x1151
Are there any NYC robots here?

How do you deal with it? I hate being around people and they're everywhere all the time.
>>
I'm an LA bot.

I hate this place. Buildings in every direction I go, and homeless people on every corner. Live near a ghetto area, so not only can I not walk around without some kind of interaction, I always have to feel on edge with any interaction I have.

I moved here from a smaller town a few years back, I can't wait to get enough money to move the fuck away into an isolated small town.
>>
Queens bot.

I find it hard to be in such an introvert in a city with constant social opportunities happening all around.

I try to keep in contact with my very small circle of friends and talk to them at least once a day. Queens is good because there are places that can really feel secluded, as if you're not in an urban landscape.

Besides that I just go to work, take the train home, and sleep until the summer ends and uni starts again.
>>
>>29848001
yeah, i can't stand homeless/ghetto people who won't leave you alone. it's irritating that these people don't respect the "keep the fuck away from me" look sometimes.

>move the fuck away into an isolated small town.
this is my dream

>>29848296
i'm actually in queens but it's still pretty crowded around where i live. as a kid, my neighborhood was dead (one reason i had no friends in the neighborhood) but a lot of new immigrants and first generationers are moving into my neighborhood in the last 10 years and it's getting overcrowded. can't deal with going outside many days and because i know i'll have to face a bunch of people, it makes it harder.

are you from nyc originally or just here for school?
>>
>>29847810
how can you afford to live there? I would love to
>>
>tfw no robot friend who lives in queens
>>
>>29848451

I'm sorry to hear about your neighbor anon, I hope you at least have one friend that you keep in touch with. I don't have many local friends in my neighborhood either for some reason

I've been in queens all my life and I commute to the bronx for school. That's where most of my limited social life comes from so I want uni to start already
>>
>>29848629
nah, i haven't really had friends since middle school.

>I commute to the bronx for school
bronx sci? most of the people i was friendly with went there but i ended up at stuy. had no one to feel comfortable with when i was starting out so i ended up hanging out alone.
>>
>>29847810
Manhattan bot

Literally EVERYONE is a fucking normie. And the only robots are ridiculously stupid. I hate living in this liberal shithole
>>
>>29849130
>I hate living in this liberal shithole
then move to one of the outer boroughs. there are multiple trump supporters and flag hoisters in my neighborhood. not that this means they're any less stupid just less liberal, and that seems to be what matters to you.
>>
>>29847810
Why are there two "downtown" areas with high concentrations of high-rises instead of one?
>>
>>29848296
"I find it hard to be in such an introvert in a city with constant social opportunities happening all around."

Where are these social opportunities? My parents unintentionally kept me sheltered from the rest of the city and now I know nothing. I am a college student from Brooklyn if it helps.

btw are there any websites or newspapers that exposes these social opportunities? the only one I know about is timeout
>>
>>29850003
meetup.com

and i got muted for that
>>
>>29850198
Wow thank you anon I'm going to use this and learn to stop being so introverted.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.