[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
key to unlocking ur virginity please shut the fuck up now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
key to unlocking ur virginity

please shut the fuck up now
>>
Special snowflakes are the fucking worst
>>
>>29847089
Saw this pic a while ago, decided to try it.

>Be me
>Another Monday
>Arrive at work
>See a coworker
>I ask coworker: Hey Steve, what do you think about death, sex, and aliens?
>Almost got in trouble for harassment, I am lucky coworker is lazy
>>
File: 0876.jpg (69 KB, 700x523) Image search: [Google]
0876.jpg
69 KB, 700x523
>>29847695
Shut up unemployed neet your not funny

>>29847089
I lost my virginity at 16 the key was to pay attention to how I dress and talk to as many different girls as possible until I found one that I liked/liked me back. In terms of how to act follow /pol/s and /r9k/s advice on woman and stay in control of the relationship.
>They send a few texts
>You send one
>They grow more attached and stay interested in you

So long as your a 5 or above in looks getting sex isn't hard at all it just takes patience practice and the ability to not give a crap what other people think of you
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.