[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female autists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: hanako sleeping.jpg (175 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hanako sleeping.jpg
175 KB, 800x600
So robots what are female autists like? I'm an autistic (high functioning) and dyslexic but that's less relevant. When I was in high school I met quite a few retarded kids like myself because they gave us an extra spare block so all us retards got stuck together for that. Didn't need it at all I was great with school but I wasn't going to turn down a free spare. In those years the retards I met were mostly autistic or ADHD, I knew of a few girls that were ADHD but never once to my knowledge did I meet a girl that was an autist, which raises the question what are they like? I googled it just to make sure that its even possable for girls to get autism and it is but its less likely.

So femon autists or anons that know female autists whats up with them?
>>
We all joke about being autists, but I know I'm not really one. Just assburger at worst. I guess you are for real though OP.

I've known one really autistic girl at work. It's pretty different from meme autism. She had trouble holding a job for sure. So I was trying to help her somewhat, but it was difficult.

And she was really promiscuous. And crass about it. She's still a woman and in high-demand. And she went along with it. And some of her bf stories were just nuts. She got hurt too. But she wouldn't stop and try to find someone good for her. She didn't see why it could be a good thing. She didn't care. And mostly she learned to STFU about things like that (but people kept prying), but when you got her talking, damn she was crass. And she did stuff for money too.

She was mostly on her own though. She didn't know any better. And desu she was just going along with modern societal expectations anyway.

So there. That's my one experience with it. Autistic girls aren't necessarily robots AT ALL. Even though we fantasize about it...
>>
Aspergers here.

Only met one autistic girl in my life. She was a solid 8/10 and acted worse than a stacey.
>>
>>29845992
Speaking of the joking about being autistic, one of my biggest fears is that I'm autistic or retarded and I just don't know it (and everyone who's nice to me is doing it to make me feel better). Also, my parents know a couple with an autistic daughter. She's around 8-10 years old, doesn't speak at all, and every once in a while has a meltdown and just starts screaming. When that happens only playing games on the ipad calms her down. It's nearly impossible to communicate anything to her since she barely even acknowledges the existence of anyone, it seems like she just sort of float through life oblivious to the fact that other people are sentient, conscious beings (maybe she understands us as noise making moving soft rocks)
>>
>>29846070
>one of my biggest fears is that I'm autistic or retarded and I just don't know it (and everyone who's nice to me is doing it to make me feel better)
kek
Me too. Actually I consider my depression and assburger makes me effectively somewhat retarded. So I'm aware of it and people aren't being so nice about it anyway. So hopefully there isn't another layer of it.
My other fear is that everyone is a mind reading telepath but me. Again it's a little bit true.
>it seems like she just sort of float through life oblivious to the fact that other people are sentient, conscious beings (maybe she understands us as noise making moving soft rocks)
DAMN anon. Poor little girl. Just thinking about that kind of disconnect is so sad.
The idea that the world is completely different from what you perceive and that you are oblivious of other entities is upsetting.
We can see some other people and animals being so oblivious. What if you are too?
I guess I am a little bit. I'm intellectually aware of other people but I don't empathize with them correctly. I don't engage them much.
>>
>>29845992
So did you fuck her?
>>
I went on a "date" with an autistic girl when I was 15. It was by far the most awkward experience of my life, she said at most 10 words over the course of an hour.
>>
File: 1468030097353.jpg (45 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1468030097353.jpg
45 KB, 540x540
Wanna be my gf OP? I don't know if I'm autistic or not, I heard wind of it as a kid but I was never told straight up I was autistic so I may as just be a psychopath. I was in special ed for bad behaviour.

I am really fucking weird though. Not in a "whoa this dude wears diapers and obsesses over trains" but more like a "this dude is gonna try and rape me if I let my guard down". way.

What do you say OP?
>>
>>29847558
No. I never asked her anything like that, but she explained it all to me why she wouldn't anyway. She often compared me (in so many ways) to other dudes (most of them she fucked) and it was often pretty hurtful. I think she kind of liked me desu.
>>
>>29847780
>rejected by literal retard girl
Suicide SOON
>>
>>29848243
What she reading thou?
>>
Me and my friend read this long fanfic written by an aspie girl who is an aspiring author.

Her fanfiction (it's a sonic fanfiction, naturally) is pretty god-awful, and we read it for the laughs. She has a legitimate crush on knuckles, and she absolutely pours out her life into her fanfiction, as it is a self-insert sort of variety.

She has absolutely no idea on how people work, and her idea of how people are supposed to act when they like each other is strange, to say the least. I think it would be uncomfortable to be date someone like her, although her innocence is refreshing.
>>
File: a haaa~.jpg (25 KB, 329x430) Image search: [Google]
a haaa~.jpg
25 KB, 329x430
>>29848362
When you replied to me I thought "what the fuck is this retard saying?" but then I took a piss thinking about my failure and then I realized it was a joke.

Man maybe I do have autism. I thought you were trying to talk like a medieval nigger or you you accidentally clicked submit without finishing typing.

Fuck man.
>>
>>29848367
That's a dorable. I'd learn sonic canon and dress up as Knuckles for her. NO RUNNING THOUGH.
>>
>>29845992
Didn't you hear? There is no such thing as assburger anymore, it's all just autism now.
>>
File: 1468120647211.png (345 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468120647211.png
345 KB, 1280x720
>>29845518

My sister is severly autistic. She can't communicate beyond basic sign language and pointing at stuff. She will never be able to have a social circle or hold a job or be independent. She has regular sperg out episodes that involve screaming and sometimes accidentally hurting people. It's not her fault, she can't control it and can't tell anyone what she wants/needs/feels. Rarely, usually late at night, she'll have a few minutes of complete self awareness and start quietly sobbing herself to sleep.

The memes are great and a but it's pretty sad desu
>>
>>29848572
She's just a little too 'tismic for it to be adorable. She's oddly paranoid of people, there was someone at her old high school that had a crush on her, and she ended up convincing herself that he was stalking her, and this affected her so much that she ended up making him the main villain in her self-insert-sonic-fanfic.
>>
>>29848638
Oh, ok. Yeah I didn't follow that. Assburger still makes sense to me though. I hope it allows me to fall into the autism category, I still want to be a special snowflake...
>>
File: 1468053244846.jpg (5 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1468053244846.jpg
5 KB, 209x250
>>29848647

Oh, and she self harms out of anxiety and frustration, her arms are covered in scars from biting herself really fucking hard and she rubs the skin off her own legs sometimes. It happens less frequently nowadays but it always comes back, almost like a cycle.

Remember, robots, you have it kinda bad, but to some people, you might as well be Chad McThundercock.
>>
>>29845518

Happy birthday, Hanako.
I'll never found a real girl beautiful as you.
>>
>>29848860
Motherfucker. You had to do it didn't you? You just had to make me go and /feel/.
>>
File: 1380349741172.png (7 KB, 382x373) Image search: [Google]
1380349741172.png
7 KB, 382x373
>>29848647
>It's not her fault, she can't control it and can't tell anyone what she wants/needs/feels. Rarely, usually late at night, she'll have a few minutes of complete self awareness and start quietly sobbing herself to sleep.
>>
>>29848909

Sorry man.
I hug you, bro
>>
>>29849036
It's just not fair man. All I want is a qt3.14 literal roastie gf. That isn't much, right?
>>
>>29848860

Oh fuck, I forgot today was Hanako's birthday.

Every year I do something to celebrate it, this year I'll replay her route to do it.

So sad I can't turn back time to play it the first time again
>>
>>29845518
There's this thing called Rett syndrome.
>>
>>29845518

Happy birthday Hanako.
>>
When I was a kid, I was friends with two girls with Asperger's (>inb4 normie get out).

First
>had quite a few friends but most of these friendships seemed to be on-off things
>still was lonely sometimes
>good imagination
>very interested in music
>immature
>reliable, trustworthy
>sometimes made me do things she couldn't do herself but didn't understand I couldn't do them either, she probably believed I didn't want to do those things so she became angry

Second
>don't know how many friends she had
>good imagination
>very clumsy
>often in her own world
>immature
>spoke in a very original way
I saw her a few times many years later. She was always wearing glasses and trackpants and sitting on the floor of a school hallway, reading a book.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Hanako doesn't exist and no woman like her exists.
/thread
>>
>>29850976
saving this thread from page 10 death so others can post in it later on

If you see this message please pay it forward and save another thread from death. Thank you.
>>
>>29850976
>Hanako doesn't exist and no woman like her exists.

WHY
EVEN
LIVE

2d masterrace, 3d girls are only sluts.

Happy birthday, my dear waifu
>>
>>29845518
>>29850976
>>29853240
It's her birthday today
>>
>>29853269

Yes.
Come to >>>/vg/147975953 to celebrate her birthday
>>
File: 1415386776702.jpg (12 KB, 240x269) Image search: [Google]
1415386776702.jpg
12 KB, 240x269
>>29853312
I am there already
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.