[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I FUNCTION LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1437630287369.jpg (23 KB, 268x273) Image search: [Google]
1437630287369.jpg
23 KB, 268x273
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I FUNCTION LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?

I'm not built for this world
>>
>>24557066
Brain messed up
Make the best of it, there's no fix
>>
File: image.gif (28 KB, 206x199) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
28 KB, 206x199
>>24557066
Fuck off faggot.

At LEAST 20% of the population feels exactly like you do. They can't cope. They can't make connections with others. They feel alone, and there not even really sure why.

But they keep that shit locked up tight inside, and they never fucking let it out not to anyone. not even to those closest to them, like parents are partners (if they ever actually get one).

And that's why even those guys, the people who you might actually be able to relate with, fucking hate YOU! What makes you so special? Who gave you the right to whine, and scream, and sob about how shitty everything is for you, when they have it worse and aren't letting ANYBODY know?

Fucking do the thing. Just do the shit the people tell you to, and fake it. Fake it forever and ever and ever. Find a nice girl and fake it to her. Meet her parents and fake it to them. have kids and give them a big, fat helping of the FAKE, and maybe you might be happy, sometimes, someday. Otherwise the cops are just gonna find your body, surrounded by piss and cum jugs, in your dilapidated room with a .45 inch hole in your hard palate.
>>
>>24557393
I do keep my shit locked down IRL. I'm a complete workaholic and many people are envious of my success, believe it or not.

I'm just looking for answers anon.

Honestly, in making this thread, I was hoping to hear from others who can relate.
>>
>>24557507
Then steady on mate.
>>
>venting on an anonymous image board
>>
>>24557066
You won't always get everything right. Life is wrought with mistakes.

I know you feel like you're being punished harshly for every little mistake you make and that's normal, I feel exactly the same way.
>>
It's hard to feel any worth in living in these modern days.

Everything is dressed up to sell. The grand ideals people used to fight and die for are just bromide slogans used to move consumer goods. We threw away our civic responsibility in exchange for bread and circuses. We gave up strenuous liberty for comfortable servitude.

It's all a rotten deal.
>>
>>24557566
Fuck that; I have to get everything right.

It's the only way to achieve true security in this world.

Failure is unacceptable.
>>
there is no such thing as a normal human being
what you see are multiple layers of deception and sheepish loyalty to the social contract
>>
>>24557393
this guy gets it ititititititiittititi muted
>>
>>24557567
>he grand ideals people used to fight and die for are just bromide slogans used to move consumer goods
im using this in my book
>>
>>24557897
Just write on the first page: thanks /r9k for inspiration.
>>
>>24558259
yes senpai

>>
>>24557393
woah man this is like some real tough love advice you really gave OP a wake up call this is what he needed I bet he's turning his life around now
>>
>>24557393
>how you act on the internet is how you act IRL
Wow baka desu senpai

I've heard the types of people who think they're different. They're just normalfags with friends and family and relationships, there's nothing different about them

Just because these people exist doesn't mean there aren't wizards who women are physically repulsed by, who haven't had a relationship for years
>>
>>24558600
Most wizards are volcel's anon, not incel's.
>>
>>24557066
I know how you feel. I wish I could just plug myself into the Matrix and never have to worry about reality again. Or be 'adopted' by a woman who takes care of me like I was a kid. My life is one prolonged failure to live.
>>
>>24558866
Not necessarily

I'm an apprentice wizard and I guess I could get a prostitute today and lose my virginity but the idea of physical contact with a woman, especially a literal whore repulses me

I choose not to get a hooker. I didn't choose to be an undesirable mess who's violently asocial and anti-social
>>
>>24559065
Great reading comprehension you stupid fuck

Kill yourself
>>
>>24557393
Jesus fuck nigga calm down.
>>
>>24557507
Then you have made a thread based on a false premise.

In which case you are a con-man, through and through.
>>
>>24557393
this is what I needed. seriously, thank you
brb going back to fake my life
>>
File: 1447323631264.png (160 KB, 346x430) Image search: [Google]
1447323631264.png
160 KB, 346x430
>>24557567
A-are you me?

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.