[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how's that alcoholism coming along robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: alc.png (300 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
alc.png
300 KB, 640x427
how's that alcoholism coming along robots?
>>
good
I'd rather be high but I have no friends to find weed and don't live in a legal state
>>
On my 6th beer, drank some cheap scotch earlier, plan on drinking more tonight. Want to quit but daily drinking has me dependent as fuck.
>>
File: post.jpg (109 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
109 KB, 800x534
Just got back from a meeting, been sober since February but I still don't have a sponsor. I'm not really open to the idea of praying and God, core values in the group, though I did try and made my way up three steps with a sponsor back in March. I dropped off because they were too preachy, but the same group ran into me tonight and would like to have me around again. Its hard for me to find a real relation with these people because of my goals in physical fitness that I have set out for myself since my sobriety, I've totally changed myself since then and I am continuing on a path of self improvement. My goal is to help others see that they can turn their lives around, being as hopeless as I am, that maybe I can live vicariously through the success of others if I can reason with them and stop them from making the same mistakes I did.
>>
>>29842841
on no. 5 myself, going deep deep down the hole by the end of tonight
>>29842862
hope you find a way for yourself and keep doing ok anon, as silly as that may sound coming from my side of the fence

if you don't mind me asking: what was it exactly that pushed you to seek sobriety in the end?
>>
I don't like to drink.
>>
>>29842748

>drank 7 beers yesterday night
>wanted to go to bed early and not wake up with a hangover
>woke up and finished the other 5
>got 12 more
>on my 4th or 5th of the new beers now
>would probably be further along but went to my gf's place to fuck her for a few hours earlier
>>
its good. i've been able to not drink for over 4 years now, but i'm having a lot of the troubles that come with that.
>>
Gave up on drinking, nothing happens while doing it and leads only to getting sleepy
>>
>>29842807
I will get you some weed senpai

O H I O
H
I
O
>>
>>29842862

the only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. come to your own conclusions. and remember, god of your understanding. not theirs.

you should objectively read that book. a lot of those mother fuckers have no comprehension, and do what they know. push the jesus myth
>>
>>29843128
>gf
>fuck her for a few hours

why the fuck are you here?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.