[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just kill me now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1458442496613.png (43 KB, 446x367) Image search: [Google]
1458442496613.png
43 KB, 446x367
Cyborg here

> be 19 yo me
> meet this qt on league of legends
> we hit it off, start dating right away for 9 months
> on the 7th month I get the news my psycho ex GF is coming to my college
> I have this weird obsession with her, I start throwing my life away, forget about college and GF
> Fastforward to plan on killing my ex, get gun, gasoline,that's it i'm shooting up the school
> break up with qt so she does't have to worry about me
> she was the most caring and dedicated girl I ever met, we had literally everything in common
> I finish the semester pretty well, only got fucked in one subject that fucks everyone equally
> realize my life is not over and I don't have to obssess over my ex, get life on track again
> it's been just a month, I decide to ask qt to date again
> write long ass text about how much we went through, I took her virginity a day before we go to the beach
> looks nice, send it to her
> turns out she is already with someone else and acts like a cunt with me
> whatinthefuck.jpg
> my brain freezes on this reception, she never talked to me like that
> I try convince her we can still get back together
> still acts like a cunt
> enough.jpg
> threaten her on leaking her nude videos and telling her new guy how to properly fuck her so he knows how to make her cum
> she gets startled, tries to apologize
> say she made an enemy for life just like my ex
> get into the ex hating cycle just after I got out
>>
Guys, every second talking to her hurt like hell, every heartbeat felt like a needle stabbing me over and over again, it physically hurts to be rejected and this was my first time
>Inb4 normie
I'm a cyborg, I got looks and browse /pol/ enough to keep talking for days nonstop, I'm the typical skelly anon, I fucked up so bad, she loved me so much how did she manage to get someone else overnight and just turn bitch like that, I never wanted her to be sad, I broke up so she wouldn't suffer with me, fucking hell robots, I knew woman were basic bitches but I thought she was different

Why do I always end up hating everyone? Why are woman so basic, how did she throw everything away so fast with no remorse, what the fuck
>>
File: bait2.jpg (21 KB, 232x229) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
21 KB, 232x229
>>29839728
hmmmmmmm, looks like someone needs a bit more practice at creating bait posts
>>
>>29839782
also you not cyborg, just failed normie
>>
File: 1462977887754.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
1462977887754.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>>29839782
>>29839728

I'm serious, here's what I wrote for her

> I might regret writing this but I have no choice, as much as I don't know how you've been doing or feeling, may these words fall on deaf ears at least I did not stand idle, I'm to blame in the end anyways.
It took me long enough to realize the mistake I made, letting bitter anger take control, forgetting everything good we had, disregarding every moment, every struggle we went through, only now I realize how vain that choice was, and I still can't grasp how I was capable of giving up just like that, in fact, I thought I knew how the pain would taste like but it turned out worst than I expected, now and then I find something incredible, always in the prowl for something new to share, and yet, you're not here to witness those things with me, there is nothing but regret, but sadness and remorse, eating away the sweetness of everything that was good, good because you were with me, and as much as I am the culprit of this awful decision that was breaking up, I think now I am the only one who looks back with a terrible weight on my chest, and it gnaws at the little hope for you to look back and feel the same, I know you already did and left it in the past, but bear with me for a second, I only wish it didn't end like that...
>>
>>29839814
>Now and then I think not just about you, I remember your mother so kind, always gentle and trying to make sense out of my gibberish, your father, too subtle with his words I couldn't catch them mid air, your brother as much as he would drive us crazy it was one more thing to make us smile, genuine joy to stay with us, we don't see that anywhere, all of that left behind with no reason or whatsoever, don't think of me as a crazed bastard who snapped because of futile shit, jesus no, I only wanted to be respected then I realized how undeserving of it I am and how childish of me my reactions are, again, I have no clue how you will receive these words, be it with dismissal, disgust, disappointment, I don't care, the "don't think about it" is seriously not working for me since the only thing I've been thinking about is YOU AND HOW MUCH I FUCKING MISS MY GIRL.
>Or used to be my girl, you did put up with a lot of my shit, albeit retarded, it was sincere, I can only imagine to smell your scent on my pillow, your company, your understanding, I miss everything of it, every single moment and no vengeance or act of self assurance would ever surpass the worth of what we had, damn, the time on the beach, I thought you would die, I couldn't spend a second without you on my vision, always so worried, filled to the brim with concern, I was so glad it was over but also happy because it happened.

Ignore the inside references, fucking failed to green it all
pt2
>>
>>29839832
>I'm worried you've carried on with your life, but let no stone go unturned, I did not stop loving you, in fact, the old saying of "we only truly recognize the value of things when they're gone" is not a fucking meme, I miss you more now than ever, in case you're not willing to look back and TAKE in consideration that there MIGHT be a chance for us again, please just take this as a remembrance of what we once had, I'm sorry for what I did. I'm really sorry, I miss you, a lot.
>Never forget the things we learned together, for I will never forget what I learned with you either, be this the start for a fresh new beginning or a final goodbye.
>I'd love to have you back again, and if per chance you feel the same, just say the word

How do I cope with this, I have no friends to hang out with right now, I feel like trash, I always make a nemesis out of the girls I liked, what the fuck, you guys should be happy you don't get to hang out with girls, there's nothing but pain and suffering because they can replace you all in a heartbeat, fucking basic whores
>>
Fuck off fuckboy

You made your bed now lie in it
All of this is your fault
>>
File: 1418220713060.png (83 KB, 665x430) Image search: [Google]
1418220713060.png
83 KB, 665x430
>>29839808
I live the worst of both worlds, I have little to no friends, no social skills, every one at college hates my guts, nobody to talk with all day long which drives me crazy and also drove me into talking to her again, but I'm not a fucking autist either, I'm currently on vacation and all I get to do is stay on my room playing Overwatch, I just wanna die now
>>
>>29839924
>all I get to do is stay on my room playing Overwatch
spotted the normie
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.