[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Everybody feels sad sometimes anon, you've just got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: grey wojak.png (51 KB, 598x581) Image search: [Google]
grey wojak.png
51 KB, 598x581
"Everybody feels sad sometimes anon, you've just got to power through it!"
"Things'll get better, you can't be depressed all the time!"
"It's all in your head, anon."
>>
>>29838088
>"It's all in your head, anon."
>"o-ok, thanks *normie*, that really helped"
>blow your head off with shotgun
>write them a letter
>If the problem is in my head, I decided i just had to destroy my head!
>>
File: cold.png (44 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
cold.png
44 KB, 640x560
>>29838088
>"Everybody feels sad sometimes anon, you've just got to power through it!"

this bugs me so much about normalfags
as if they know exactly what you're feeling

>Bro everyone feels a little anxious in social situations, just don't let it get to you
>How you feel is normal, you don't need to a psychiatrist man, just talk to me, I'm a psych major
>how do you expect to get better at relating to other people if you don't come with me to chad's fourth of july bbq

Fuck you.
>>
>>29838132
>Not "The problem really was in my head after all"
If you're gonna do an edgy suicide letter at least make it somewhat well written.
>>
>>29838256
It was more intended to be devilish
>>
If you know these things are untrue, why does it bother you?
I understand you're all "mentally ill" special snowflakes but does that also mean you have to be a sensitive little bitch?
>>
>>29838295
There is a difference between devilish and cringeworthy
>TFW can't even write a good suicide note
>>
The worst is when normies say others have it tough or even worst. Like it's fucking competition
>>
>>29838295
The issue with your note was that it's overly wordy and redundant for what you're actually trying to say.
>>
>>29838375
How about this
>Well the problem was in my head. Guns remove problems. This was the next logical step.
>>
>>29838418
Still overly wordy and redundant though
"The problem really was in my head after all"
Conveys the point, is concise
>>
File: Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs[1].png (155 KB, 680x445) Image search: [Google]
Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs[1].png
155 KB, 680x445
>>29838365
Agreed, your suffering isn't less of an issue just because kids are starving in Africa and you'd have to be really dumb or ubernormie if you think people only suffer if they have issues with the most base of needs.
>>
File: catching spooks.png (202 KB, 1800x924) Image search: [Google]
catching spooks.png
202 KB, 1800x924
>>29838552
>morality
>respect of others
>respect by others
>""needs""
>>
>>29838615
It's really hard for an entire society to manage without morality or respect for one another. We're the most social animal and the most successful partly because of that.

also
>points out respect by others but not self-esteem
If everyone hates you then you have less self-esteem.
>>
You do realize they are only happy and ignorant because you are sad and aware. We are all parasites so if you're not willing to take happiness you don't deserve it.
>>
>>29838552
>lack of prejudice
How is this a need? Am I reading this wrong?
>>
>>29838711
Maslow doesn't refer to societies, only humans, meaning that Maslow found that individuals who were "moral" and had ''respect of others" did better.
>If everyone hates you then you have less self-esteem
I don't care what others think of me. i ascended above the caring about the feelings of others around age 10
>>
>>29838735
>Prejudice
>noun
>1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
>2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
>3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group.
>4. such attitudes considered collectively: The war against prejudice is never-ending.
>5. damage or injury; detriment: a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority.
Why would not having this not be a need when it comes to self-actualization?
>>
>>29838767
>ascended above the caring about the feelings of others
Not exactly an ascension m8
Just the groundwork for sociopathic behavior
>>
>>29838767
>I don't care what others think of me. i ascended above the caring about the feelings of others around age 10
Okay but case studies and anecdotal evidence don't mean much. Not only are you only one guy but we don't know if that's true or if you're a better human because of it.
>>
>>29838735

Being bigoted or selective/choosy is very different than being prejudiced in this context
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.