[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question for black robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1426181640731.png (356 KB, 491x475) Image search: [Google]
1426181640731.png
356 KB, 491x475
Do you feel like you're in some sort of "racial tribe" with other black people even if you don't know them?
is it extremely tempting for you to go out and join BLM?
>>
Not at all. I honestly fucking despise most chimps ghetto ass blacks and hope they die early. Especially the shitty niglets.
>>
>>29836985
No, I hate most black people and wish I was any other race.
>>
I'm black and I fucking hate 99.9% of black people I encounter before even getting to have known them. I go to a by far majority white university in a state with very few blacks in general, I'm outright disgusted by the outright appearance of other blacks.

I don't care about the circumstances but hearing that another black person was shot on the news puts a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

If I could without being caught I would kill as many blacks as possible, but instead I'll settle for probably moving some place like this after college and maintaining a lifestyle where the only black people I see are begging for change on the street.

Fuck black people, fuck thug lives matter.
>>
File: NccvGvk.jpg (850 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
NccvGvk.jpg
850 KB, 1832x1754
>>29837247
>>29837321
>>29837341
Samefag back to pol
>>
>>29837402
>same fag
>5 IDs ITT
Fuck off
>>
>>29836985
I just really hate black women, I wish they would all be exterminated
>>
I do feel comfort when I see another black person in a crowd of non-black people. But not in a brotherly way that black people like to identify each other as (you know, that "brotha" "sista" shit). It consoles me to know I'm not the only black person in a place, not that it really matters but still.

It kind of happens here on 4chan--or at least the boards that I regularly visit. In /fa/, there are Black Hair Generals and I feel a lot more comfortable in those threads than I do else where on the board. It's a reassuring feeling to know someone else possibly has similar life experiences just from a basis as superficial as race.
>>
>>29836985
I would probably feel this way if I didn't live/grow up in a majority black environment. BLM seems kinda wack. I don't know too much about BLM because I don't really care, but judging it from the surface it looks like they have good ideas but poor execution.
>>
>>29837491
Dis.
>>29836985
Albiet I almost feel drawn to the sub group if only because it expected of me.
Its a really weird feeling and even though im only mixed its hard to ignore. I cant describe it but its there, and its probably some remanet of tribalism in us all.
>>
No and no but not for the same reason as the self-hating blacks here. I fell for the self-hating meme and was sometimes vocal about it and I'm really ashamed of that.
I think I don't feel this way because i wasn't born in the U.S. I knew nothing about African American culture before I came here, I had to consciously learn that blacks and whites are supposed to be different here. I don't notice being black until someone implies that I'm supposed to. I admittedly envy the fact that the other major races living in the US (except for non-white Hispanics) don't have that pressure to fit in with their race or at least the fact that they don't have to be conscious of it all the time.

I'm not tempted to join BLM at all. I agree with parts of their message but there's just something off about them imo.
>>
>>29836985
>is it extremely tempting for you to go out and join BLM?
Hell no.
>>
File: 23453264563.jpg (406 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
23453264563.jpg
406 KB, 653x635
I feel like being black would just suck, if you're an African black you're living in perpetual misery and if you're a black living anywhere else everyone hates you because most of your race are talking Chimps.
Don't worry BlackBots, if you just show the world you're a Human being they'll accept you...
>>
>>29837800
Hispanics vary widely actually, I couldn't even generalize the ones I went to school with in terms of how they carried themselves.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.