[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else auto-hide threads with Pepe/Wojak as the OP image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1464751775395.jpg (27 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1464751775395.jpg
27 KB, 600x404
Does anyone else auto-hide threads with Pepe/Wojak as the OP image?
>>
>>29835528
nope.

cause i'm originasnllal
>>
No, those are usually the threads i relate to most
>>
>>29835528
I wouldn't say automatically but I put a much higher standard on the threads and hide them if they are in any way generic or a meme in some way.

The frogposting, >no gf, reeeee, wagecuck and NEET memes are cancerous. The current /r9k/ hivemind is genuinely one of the worst I have ever seen in my long time using 4chan.

Guys, this board has no topic. There is no target user base or intended type of user for this board. This is not your board. Anyone can use this board regardless of success socially.

And before you spam angry red frogs at me and call me a "normie" I am 23, a KV and I still live at my parent's house.

Fuck all of you.
>>
Yes, they're usually the lowest quality threads. Those and anything with any kind of sex/nudity or women worshipping threads. The ones with anime pics are usually pretty bad, but not as. It really pains me because I like anime so much.
>>
>>29835528
What would that leave you with?
Three threads?
>>
no i like the robot and feel threads the most because they're the only place i get to communicate and relate to others

i avoid sex/normie threads
>>
>>29837065
Frogposting is dying.

Instead of 50-60% of posts using frogs it's now closer to 20-30%.

Hopefully it dies off entirely soon.
>>
>>29835528
>hey guys I'm gonna go post a normie thread on /r9k/ XD
>>
>>29835528
Post your rare shkrelis
>>
File: decline of a hobby.jpg (827 KB, 2404x1260) Image search: [Google]
decline of a hobby.jpg
827 KB, 2404x1260
>>29835800
>Anyone can use this board regardless of success socially.

Kill yourself. If you had been here for even slightly more than a year you'd realize the massive drop in quality of this site that has accompanied the increased traffic to this site, not just arcanine, as it becomes more and more 'normal' and more socially well adjusted people come here.
>>
>>29835528
No, I enjoy Pepe and Wojak images still.

I'm not letting anyone ruin either for me.
>>
>>29837176
>more than a year

I've been on this goddamned sight for eight years.

You're a part of the hivemind that is ruining 4chan.

If you had been here longer than a year you would understand/r9k/ used to be a place of discussion and acceptance. It was one of the best melting pots on the internet, bringing people together from all walks of life.

People like you have made it no more than a factory for failures.
>>
>>29837261
I started browsing in 2006. /r9k/ has always been a place predominately inhabited by social outcasts, as has been the entirety of this site, a melting pot in some respects, but not of just anyone, a specific kind of person.
>>
>>29837313
I knew you were going to post a year earlier than mine regardless of what I posted.

The funny thing is that you don't realize /r9k/ didn't come into existence until 2008. Your attempt to one-up me has only exposed how little you actually know.
>>
>>29837370
Your damage control is in full effect now. I started browsing 4chan in 2006. I have browsed r9k since its inception. At this point you're not making argument anymore, only trying to one up me. Also, 2006 would be two years, not one.

The fact remains that 4chan has always been a place for social outcasts. /r9k/, for the majority of its existence, has been predicated on a population who feels >tfw no gf, and has severe social issues. Socially well adjusted people were called normalfags, shunned, told to lurk moar, but with the increasing popularity of 4chan, the website has become infested with incredibly normal, socially unimpaired individuals who alienate the original userbase and post uninteresting garbage. It's just sad to not only see a community dissolve but also for people to endorse the dissolution of said community, especially when it was one of the only communities of its kind.
>>
>>29837499
It's funny how you literally took my argument and essentially reposted it.

You know nothing about /r9k/'s true heritage. You use modern memes to describe the past culture of /r9k/ which is extremely inaccurate.

You are a part of the problem.
>>
>>29837529
I see you're still not interested in having an actual discussion. That's a shame.

Good luck out there anon, maybe we'll speak again in another thread.
>>
>>29837576
>le actual discussion meme
>when translated means "I'm wrong and am going to pretend it's your fault."
>>
>>29837136
>Instead of 50-60% of posts using frogs it's now closer to 20-30%.

>Hopefully it dies off entirely soon.
This is actually what happened a few years ago, and what I was hoping. Then Poopoo peepee and "rare pepes" happened, and the character gained in popularity more than ever. Then later "Kek" happened. It's as if every time people are finally losing interest in Pepe, some new variation of it happens and the popularity goes back up. At this point, I'm convinced that we're unfortunately stuck with him for the next 5 years at least.
>>
Does anyone else auto-hide threads with Shkreli as the OP image?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.