[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
easiest and fastest way to kill ones self?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1459193225553.jpg (809 KB, 1300x1244) Image search: [Google]
1459193225553.jpg
809 KB, 1300x1244
easiest and fastest way to kill ones self?
>>
>>29833115
Overdosing! It is beautiful way to die since you simply fade out of existence.
>>
Here we go again. Aren't you a special snowflake?
>please i am suicidal say things to me
You are the scum of this board. If you truly wanted to commit suicide you wouldn't post this here, instead you'd look it up at google and commit suicide asap. But hey, you're an attanetion craving worm so I'll give you a tiny bit of attention so that you can fuck off already.
Why the fuck do you take it so lightly? Don't answer, I already know that you're not really going to suicide. Can't you be a little bit more original? Do we really needed to know that you MAY kill yourself and we should aid you?
You're as bad as the normies and roasties who come here. Maybe you're either of them. So you can fuck off right now out of mY board you stupid piece of shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 480x800
>>29833220
You didn't read the thread, faggot! Post suicide methods you fucking normo!
>>
>>29833115
bullet to the head
original
>>
>>29833255
Nah, that is too violent.
>>
>>29833281
>Too violent

You aren't ready to kill yourself yet anon
>>
>>29833220
>So you can fuck off right now out of mY board
Yeah your board lol and the biggest cancer of this board are guys obsessed with women and sex,if you are not depressed to the point where you dont have sexual desires you are not robot,you are failed normie
>>
>>29833342
Hanging yourself would be a better idea.
>>
>>29833151
This, it's like you just fall asleep and never wake up
>>
>>29833363
B-but muh kissless virginity!
MY PROBLEMS ARE FUCKING LEGIT!
>>
File: 1461616375222.jpg (216 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
1461616375222.jpg
216 KB, 819x912
>>29833220
>he thinks it's only one person
>I also asked for suicide advice a month ago and he posted the same shit
>went to a psychologist instead
>>
File: shotgunsfuckshitup.jpg (78 KB, 576x410) Image search: [Google]
shotgunsfuckshitup.jpg
78 KB, 576x410
If you want to kill yourself with a firearm, there is no reasonable reason not to use a 12 gauge shotgun. The cheaper ones cost less than 200$ and It's only possible to fail the attempt if you hold it under your chin.

The proper method is in the mouth at an angle. People will recommend you a certain type of ammunition, but it honestly doesn't matter since it's a contact shot and the discharge alone could destroy your brain.

For example, Kurt Cobain used a weaker type of shotgun (20 gauge), held it under his chin and it still had enough force to reach the brain-stem and kill him instantly, though it didn't cause significant head trauma like pic related
>>
>>29833659
Please try to find another way, lefty loonies will count your death on fucking gun death statistics.
>>
>>29833887
Then if you value your rights, it's your job to protect them and make them see that suicide statistics are irrelevant when it comes to that. It's easy to prove that guns don't affect suicide rates, in countries where they are banned people use other methods that are just as effective

In Canada gun control is quite strict and 80% of firearm deaths are suicides. No one gives a fuck
>>
>>29833115
Jump off a building and try to hit a normie walking past.

>No props needed (besides a building)
>Added satisfaction of taking someone else with you
>>
Death by cop is the way to go. Run into a building with a knife and fuck shit up, and have a cop shoot you. For bonus points, scream that you alre killing for allah and get on the news as a turrorist
>>
>>29834401
Cops are trained to shoot center-mass and above. Enjoy choking on your own blood
>>
>>29833115
Stupid question lad.
If in USA/ country with guns shoot yourself in the head.
If in country without guns jump of the top of a very tall building.
>>
>>29833998
the building must high enough
>>
>>29833151
What can I overdose on? I'm scared to take the wrong pills and then just feel bad and wake up in the hospital.
I have my house for myself next week and want to do it.
>>
>>29833115
Become someone else's thing and letting them tell you how to live.

It's as simple as that op.
>>
>>29836373
You can overdose on alcohol.
>>
>>29833151
Doesn't that not kill you half the time?
>>
>>29836512
It can if you're gud enough.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.