[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am tired of the neet lifestyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: TH73gZB[1].jpg (161 KB, 921x800) Image search: [Google]
TH73gZB[1].jpg
161 KB, 921x800
I have snapped and can no longer tolerate the neet lifestyle.

As I'm an idiot with nothing to lose I am going to try and change the way I approach life.

Of course as a person with no life I intend on first practicing this method on dark souls 3. It is currently my only hobby even though a significant part of me holds a grudge against it for being a mediocre game.

Hopefully by trying to remember the process of getting good again I can start applying the same mindset to real life.

I'm not gonna wait for misaki to save me wish me luck.
>>
so what are you gonna do
>>
File: 2199340.jpg (25 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
2199340.jpg
25 KB, 350x197
Misaki is a lie
>>
File: 1452288223442.jpg (45 KB, 403x409) Image search: [Google]
1452288223442.jpg
45 KB, 403x409
So instead of getting out and doing things, you became a hermit then you wonder why you hate the NEET life? Well no shit. Hardly anyone is made to be a hermit and continously indulge in pleasurable activities. It gets verying boring. It's why you get out and do things. Take walks. Go hiking. Ride a bike. Go to the gym and start lifting. Join some clubs. That is how you make NEET life good without being a slave to the system.

Just recently, I joined a public yoga gathering that occurs twice a week in the park. Despite how shit I am at it, but im getting better and my bslance is getting a lot better.
>>
>>29828784

I'm an idiot so I am just gonna start writing down how to optimally do everything I do in real life so that I actually start thinking about doing shit properly instead of being an inefficient bastard that also doesn't spend a second of his life actually improving at anything.

Basically I am going to try and systemize my life as I have done pretty much nothing for the last few weeks.

So far I have gotten some good ideas on how to look good in job interviews so that might be something good. I'm literally autistic so I am always rather nervous about interviews but I hope that if prepare good lines that I can stand a chance.

Shit such as "Is there any way I can automatically emailed if there is a job opening in the future?"

Hopefully that will convince them that I genuinely want to work there.

I'm going to try and apply to ds3 first as its where I always go to when I procrastinate so maybe that way I can make it less of a complete time waste. An idiot like me with no willpower would fail to apply a new way of approaching things in an uncomfortable setting.

That's why my only hope is a game that I want to trivialize just because I want to have a laugh at how bad the balancing is.

I am pretty confident that it should be relatively easy to devise a method to render quite a few playstyle (ultra great weapons) options completely unviable, by abusing the games mechanics to ensure that its quite feasible to consistently not take a single hit no matter how skilled the opponent is (in a duel setting).
>>
>>29828916

I'm not saying I am surprised by my failures I am just a complete and utter coward with no willpower that finds being comfortably numb far easier then getting out and doing things unless its strictly required.

Not sure if I can lift due to health related reasons. I'm not terribly out of shape so I am not sure if I should make it a major priority other then as an excuse to get outside.

I do plan on trying to do something soon but I cannot for the next two days as I have to stay at home.

Its rather awful to become suddenly motivated to be less of a piece of shit on a day where my options are limited.

So for today I am simply going to do all the little things that I have left stacking up for the last few days and make some plans for the next days.

Yes I realize the incredible odds of me succeeding but for the time being I would rather be delusional in my hopes then not try at all.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.