[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys just become Volcel? 1.internalize a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Wilder_Blackface.jpg (21 KB, 853x472) Image search: [Google]
Wilder_Blackface.jpg
21 KB, 853x472
Why don't you guys just become Volcel?

1.internalize a system of slave morality: Christianity, Buddhism, Antinatalism etc..
2. Come to view sex as the ultimate evil in the world
3.???
4. PROFIT

Its literally that easy
>>
>>29824772
>Antinatalism
>slave morality

If anything, it's the exact opposite of 'slave morality'.
>>
>>29824772
>slave morality

Is this the new edgy atheist nonsense? Son, being a well rounded and happy person is entirely a function of having control over your basic animal urges: eating, sleeping and fucking. Only two of these are necessary and you'd be amazed at the amount of stress and pressure that you can relieve by intentionally reducing or eliminating your sex drive.

You don't even realize the rollercoaster ride you've been on until you step off. If you want to talk about slavery, it's incredibly freeing to not be a constant slave to your sex drive. If you can't rise above it then you're no better than any other animal mindlessly chasing after whatever momentary urge is prodding it to action.
>>
File: Ill Nietzshe.jpg (129 KB, 939x681) Image search: [Google]
Ill Nietzshe.jpg
129 KB, 939x681
>>29824795
how so? a system of belief that regards genetic legacy as the most evil thing is the absolute quintessence of "slave morality"
>>
>>29824772
Why did you have to invent a new word for being celebate?
>>
>>29824842
>not freeing yourself from the urge of eating and sleeping

You are no better than an invertebrate.
>>
>>29824874
I didn't. And I used volcel in contradstinction to the more well known "incel" to explain being celibate purposefully. Or rather convincing yourself you are.
>>
File: Reeve_and_Serfs.jpg (685 KB, 800x461) Image search: [Google]
Reeve_and_Serfs.jpg
685 KB, 800x461
>>29824855
For most people, cradle to grave, life is slaverly. Rationalizing the subjugation of another being to this enslavement because of some vain, egotistical urge to pass on your 'genetic legacy' is slave morality.

Keep breeding, goy. Keep creating more serfs for your masters.
>>
>>29824910

I know you're just being contrary but you can't "free yourself" from eating and sleeping unless you want to die. What you can do is recognize that you need to eat to survive and eat the optimal food to keep your body healthy rather than eating for pleasure. You can sleep only as much as your body needs instead of taking pleasure in lazing around in bed.

Having control over your base urges is something that extends into all areas of your life. Self control is like a muscle and the more you exercise it, the better you get.
>>
>>29824989
I'll help you out. The slave/master morality paradigm is based on the idea that the disadvantaged will latch onto ideological platforms which portrays power as evil. Richness will be called greed, luxury will be called excess, and of course casual sex will be regarded as lechery. Conversely the weak will uphold themselves as paragons of virtue and enlightenment.
>>
>>29825082
Nietzsche was just an ideological bully tho
>>
>>29824772
>just stop having biological functions guise
>>
>>29824842
My sex drive doesn't give me much trouble, it's my need for intimacy and love that fucking hurts.
>>
>>29826401
Your need for intimacy and love is subordinate to your genetic imperative. Its sexual frustration masquerading as something deep and noble
>>
>>29826510
Then why is it still there the minute after I'm done fapping and have zero interest in sex? Your explanation doesn't seem correct.
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
>>29826538
because you were literally built to shit out genetic replacements. But you must deny the will anon. Deny it!
>>
What's a volcel?
>>
>>29826644
the opposite of incel :^)
>>
>>29826644
voluntary celibate
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.