[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get invited to a party by some Chad >"come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nva32ajFga1ufnh57o1_500.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nva32ajFga1ufnh57o1_500.png
74 KB, 412x351
>finally get invited to a party by some Chad
>"come anon you'll have fun with us"
>"t-thanks, will you guys pick me up?"
>"sure anon!"
>fast foward to now
>never got picked up
>get a text from Chad
>"sorry bro we forgot to pick you up! maybe next time!"
There's nothing worse than finally feeling like you matter to someone, at least for a little while just to be proven wrong again. Nobody cares about me. FML
I was atleast hoping to get drunk on that shitty normie party I guess I'll have to drink alone again.
>>
you are better off without them
>but I wanted to be part of the group desu
you are better off without them
>>
>>29824289
Fuck them.
I used to have similar situations happen to me it's a really bad feeling desu. Your better off without them, just play some vidya or browse 4chan until you forget
>>
>>29824289
>tfw a friend invited me to a party (like an actual one) for tomorrow
>tfw they literally are just gonna keep the party moving until like three, starts at 6
>tfw I gotta work until 1AM

They're good people, and presumably wouldn't have invited me if they didn't consider me "family" (their wording, not mine). I'm happy about that. Just feel a little bad that I'm coming in on the ass end of the party, but hey maybe I can smoke weed for the first time.
>>
>>29824289
>Go to party
>Some fat chinese dude with his arms around two girls just starts insulting me
>Girls laugh with him then do surprised laughs when he really ramps up the insults
>Turn around and leave feeling really shitty
Fuck parties, im the type of guy that everyone shits on for no reason
>>
>>29824289
just make sure he takes you next time. you obviously werent ready if you feel the need to post about it on a korean lamp shade decorating forum
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.