[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hurgdurgadurgadurgadurgdurgdurgdur g hurgdurgadurgadurga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hillbilly.jpg (262 KB, 1085x1300) Image search: [Google]
hillbilly.jpg
262 KB, 1085x1300
>hurgdurgadurgadurgadurgdurgdurgdurg hurgdurgadurgadurga durgurgdurgdurgdurg banjo music starts playing

Howdy y'all I'm yer typical rightist. excuse me fer one moment

hurdurdurhdhyukhurgdurrdurrrduhdur

Sorry about dat, its just a genetic defect on the count dat i's inbred! Ya me mum is also me sister and me dad is also my cousin HYUK

I hold strongly in2 da secnd amendments rite 2 bear arms. Even tho theres no reason to own a gun othr than 2 b a sociopathic mass murderer. I also needs it cuz GUVMNT COMIN TO GET ME POLICE SCANNER NOISES COMIN FRUM THE AIR VENT HURHYUK. UFO LIZARDMEN!

Ah beliv dat tha youth of 2day gets 2 many benefits and isn't workin hard enuf. Ppl are lazy. They shud be willin to work any job that they can get! Even tho that some jobs were not fit for humans and da bourgeois jus uses them to make mass amounts of money, hyuk!

Reaganomics is tha best form of economics, even tho it's never worked in history and only applies to middle class white males.

Well I gotta go now. Muh backwoods sodomy shed needs to be build hurgadurgadur hyuk!

>hurdurgadurgadurgadurgdurgadurgadurga durg durg a durga durga doo banjo music ends
>>
>>29819807
not an argument

originaloooo
>>
>>29819807
Does the government think I'm a fucking IDIOT ? I'm not gonna let the GOVERNMENT fuck me in the ASS

The second amendment is THE MOST IMPORTANT amendment because it allows me to STOP the government fucking ME in the ASS

The day the government comes for my guns is the day I lose the little faith I have in the government. First they let a Muslim into the office, then they banned weapons I NEEDED for self defence, they cannot be trusted. They are not true Americans. I am a true American. You cannot be a real American if you don't own a weapon.
>>
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>BLACK LIFES BE MATTER
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>29819807
Starts off phonetically mocking a southern accent via text.

>Howdy y'all I'm yer typical rightist. excuse me fer one moment

Continues with the phonetic mocking, confusing accents typical of southern white conservatives with those of southern black 'gangstas' and thus merging them together.

> on the count dat i's inbred!

Phonetic mocking continues, but is somewhat confused by the fact that written mistakes become more prominent, suggesting OP wishes to mock written and verbal communication skills simultaneously.

>I hold strongly in2 da secnd amendments rite 2 bear arms. Even tho theres no reason to own a gun othr than 2 b a sociopathic mass murderer. I also needs it cuz GUVMNT COMIN TO GET ME POLICE SCANNER NOISES COMIN FRUM THE AIR VENT HURHYUK. UFO LIZARDMEN!

I really appreciate you taking the time to construct such a well thought-out post that very cleverly destroys American conservatives, OP. Usually /r9k/ is just filled with these emotionally triggered political posts that don't get proof read by the sixteen year olds who post them in a raging fury after they saw one of their Facebook friends didn't have the exact same political leanings as they did.
>>
>>29819807
Alt rightists are even worse than people like this op, they have the same stupid opinions but talk with a pretentious holier-than-thou tone
>>
>>29820290

I'm a neo reactionist. I don't give a shit that illiterate retards get their feelings hurt by words with more than three syllables. They're too stupid to understand so they attack us based on cosmetic features such as a tendency towards verbosity. I hate democracy and am strongly against equality in any form. Liberty is all that matters.
>>
>>29820519
liberty is true equality
>>
Another amazing point made by another brilliant liberal
>>
KEKSERVATIVES BTFO
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>29820539

Liberty is about extreme inequality. How could you think equality is compatible with liberty in the slightest? Either you punish successful to make them equal to bad people or you elevate bad people to the good person's level with discriminatory hiring practices, benny fats, and programs. People are inherently different and unequal. In a free system the better people will come out above the worse people.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.