[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys find airports /comfy/? I feel really refreshed when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: 1451874596119.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451874596119.jpg
471 KB, 1920x1200
Do you guys find airports /comfy/?
I feel really refreshed when I go to one.
also comfy thread
>>
>Taking your shoes off and sitting down after a long day at work
>smell of coffee in the morning
>the sound of rain hitting the roof
>riding the subway at night when it's empty
>early signs of summer
>looking at snow falling from inside in the warm
>secret rooms
>Waking up to find you've got 4 more hours of sleep
>Passing a tough exam when some people failed it.
>Not being depressed.
>Kissing a not-so-slutty girl
>Passing out with friends
>A hot shower while still sleepy
>sleeping under warm tucked blankets after you just got inside from the rain/cold
>The smell of cold winter
>Driving through the countryside in the night
>Very early monday morning in a city, when all is quiet.
>Witnessing history. (Not always feel good, but very fascinating)
>Peeing and/or shiting after holding it in for a ong time.
>drinking as much water as you can after being really thirsty
>candlelit power outage during a summer thunderstorm
>blanket forts
>>
>reading a Calvin and Hobbes anthology on a Sunday afternoon
>finding that one crucial piece of a jigsaw puzzle
>flashlight tag
>Slowly sipping a nice cold glass of water after working outside in the heat
>Watching the sun go down in the suburbs
>drinking a beer in the shower
>having a girl wash my hair
>having a girl play with my hair
>washing a girl's butthole in the shower
>"straight to my head like the first cigarette of the day"
>lying on top of a girl after cumming inside her
>petting a strange dog/cat (any other animal = bonus)
>appreciating the beauty of nature
>having sex among the beauty of nature
>fapping after a long day of sexual tension
>crossing boundaries (to good effect)
>hearing a great song for the first time
>putting on a shirt straight out of the drier (triple bonus for cold weather)
>>
File: CarolFrost.jpg (25 KB, 300x485) Image search: [Google]
CarolFrost.jpg
25 KB, 300x485
>>29814925
>>29814955
all my feels
>>
File: mpuntain.jpg (314 KB, 2880x1618) Image search: [Google]
mpuntain.jpg
314 KB, 2880x1618
Comfy mountain
>>
Not at all. It's a profit-driven environment under excessively high security. It's crowded, everyone around you is looking out for themselves in the sense that they'll viciously guard outlets and water fountains. The seats are cheap, made by the company with the lowest bid. Everything is expensive and overpriced, sold by people who hate you and are, at best, marginally more intelligent than the TSA agents who have to grope you before allowing you in.

Seriously, in what fucking way are airports comfy?
>>
>>29814999
I just personally get a comfy feel famalam, I'm sorry I can't share it.
>>
File: hehehe (2).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
hehehe (2).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>29814883
i know that feel, i really thought i was the only one.
maybe subconsciously we feel that it is much less likely some random chad will start a fight with us because the airport has lots of armed security.
>>
>any place filled with people
>comfy
Pick one senpai
>>
>>29815065
The reason I'm comfy in airports is the same as in a big city: Noone gives a single shit about you. I like to be invisible I guess
>>
Some people are comfy in crowded busy situations, I like being there too, senpai
>>
>>29814883
It would be nice to work on one but I don't know what I should study to coordinate air traffic
>>
>>29814883
>dress nicely
>make a sign with a random name on it
>go to airport
>pretend you are waiting on someone to show up
>feel like you socialized
The feeling of being stood up or let down is already a familiar feel, so there is nothing to lose.
>>
File: 1444450244226.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444450244226.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
>>29814883
I've never been to an airport
>>
>>29814925
Here are some childhood comfy ones
>Getting woken up by anxiety riddled mother 30 minutes before what I need to be ready for school
>Go to bathroom, turn on shower and sleep in toilet using towel as blanket while bathroom gets really steamy and I'm listening to the water

>Waking up on a Saturday to a note that says gone for the weekend, here is food money (pizza money)
>Eating double cheese pizza in bed while watching cartoons or playing videogames

>Back in the day when air conditioners where really expensive so we had one in the kitchen and dad turned it on for exactly one month of a and we bringed the mattress there at night and slept in the floor while watching get smart and Alf reruns
>>
File: 1441739985582.jpg (109 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441739985582.jpg
109 KB, 1440x1080
>>29814883
I NEED THAT PEPE IN A TRAIN GIF it's just too comfy, plz can one of you guys post it?
>>
Airports fucking piss me off. It makes me realize how fucking dependant people are with their technology. I saw at least 100 people walking while texting, 5 people walking around with their laptops open doing work, 2 people walking around carrying selfie sticks out in front of them to watch a movie while walking through the damn airport. I was sick to my stomach.
>>
Airports are the fucking comfiest. I know exactly the feeling you're talking about.
In airports I tend to get attached to random strangers presence (if they fly in the same plane as me, sit near me in the gate for prolonged periods of time, etc). I don't know why, but sense I was a child I've felt so connected to complete strangers, but only in this setting. Maybe it's just the feeling of traveling with people that makes me feel like I have some kind of bond with them.
It's also nice to know the chances you'll see anyone you cross paths with in the airport are just so fucking slim, it gives me a sense of comfort. It's cool to think how everyone around you must have a story for why they're traveling.
Even the general aesthetics of airports are comfy. It must be the lighting or something
>>
>>29814883
I really enjoy airports too OP. When I'm there it feels like I'm about to embark on a journey and start a whole new chapter in life
I've never actually been on a plane
I kind of want to take a trip just for the authentic traveling experience
>>
File: 1455904151856.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1455904151856.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>>29816017
This one?

originalfghklsdnfgks
>>
>>29816148
This actually describes it quite well for me thanks anon it was hard to put into words.
>>
File: raining pepe.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
raining pepe.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>29816184
thanks anon, there are more pepe gifs like this? on a train i mean, i remember one with him looking out the window in a snowy night
>>
As a wagecuck I find airports incredibly comfy as it means I'm about to get as far away as possible from my job and into location where my only worry is how to maximise my relaxation.

The airport is very significant because it symbolises the beginning of a glorious holiday or adventure
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.