[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dreamed about her last night, /r9k/. It was a few years back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: wojak maga.jpg (205 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
wojak maga.jpg
205 KB, 1001x823
I dreamed about her last night, /r9k/.

It was a few years back because I was 16 or 17 again and still going to church. I was at some youth activity, being my quiet, spergy self. IRL people at church sometimes tried to talk to me and I didn't really talk back much/at all, including my oneitis. This idea was in the air in my dream, kind of. Anyway, this 15 year girl makes some sexually inappropriate comment about her breasts (although I don't think she understand that). Uncharacteristically, I make some joke or pun about her breasts and her name to my oneitis. She and her friend start laughing really hard, and then she makes some joke (somehow I don't remember any of the jokes). We go back and forth. It's really fun to talk to her, and there's something really hot about this good church girl I've admired making jokes like this with me, although not in a boner way. After we're done, she starts talking to me. I can see it on her face that she's glad I'm not being quiet with her anymore, that I'm talking with her now. In my dream, I realize that she's kind of admired me this whole time, too. I am suddenly so glad I went to this youth activity (cause irl I skipped them a lot). I realize I have to go home and change from my smelly dirty clothes to something more clean, because if I'm gonna make a new first impression on her I want to be as pleasant as I can be.

Anyway I go home and can't find clean clothes and then my brother comes home and says they are going on the camping trip now and I better hurry. So I don't change my clothes. Then I wake up.

It was probably the best dream I have had in years. I wish there was a way to dream forever like that and never wake up.

But the sad truth is that there isn't, and my oneitis is away at college now and I'll never see her again.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 216x233
>>29813077
>I can see it on her face that she's glad I'm not being quiet with her anymore, that I'm talking with her now. In my dream, I realize that she's kind of admired me this whole time, too.

This. This is the best feeling ever. I've only felt it in dream form. I wonder what it's like irl.

Lurking normies, I won't even get mad at you today. Just try to tell me what it's like.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 800x800
>>29813253
It's the greatest feeling in the world. The rush that goes through my stomach and head when I realize she thinks about me, wants me, the way I want her. My dreams have finally come true.

Having both dreamt about it and lived it, I can tell you the latter one is 1000 times better. Its surreal for the first bit of time following it. You can't believe it. It's do much more powerful and immersing in real life.

Honestly, I feel for most of you. You'll never feel anything like it. Even if you have sex, you'll never have this. This is better than sex.
>>
>>29813588
Normie bordering Chad here. I'll add to this. If you haven't experienced it by the time you're 18, you may as well give up. Even if you get a woman to feel that way about you and tell you as such, you'll never have the same feelings from it as you would have when you were in your teens.
>>
File: IMG_1923.jpg (166 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1923.jpg
166 KB, 1136x640
>>29813253
it's pretty much this anon
>>
File: k91Yd8w.gif (392 KB, 400x196) Image search: [Google]
k91Yd8w.gif
392 KB, 400x196
>>29813666
Dude, we should be trying to help robots, not rip their hope away.

OP, forget about your "oneitis" forget about the concept of the "oneitis" all together.

Be a predator, not prey.

Most of all, learn that being beta is a mindset. ACT confident, you will become as such.
Do NOT worship women. Almost all women are fucking morons, because they've never had to be intelligent.
>>
>>29813932
I'm not saying there isn't something to hope for or for him to give up on life, but if he wanted to know the feeling of OPs dream irl, I can describe it all I want but he's never gonna get to feel it for himself. It's too late.
>>
File: IMG_20160627_185028.jpg (26 KB, 355x327) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_185028.jpg
26 KB, 355x327
>>29814255
Maybe with this particular individual situation, but he needs to forget the whore and find someone more realistic.
>>
Love is a meme, anon. Do NOT fall for it. Apart from being a meme, it is a meme reserved exclusively for normies (even they realize later on that it doesn't exist)
>>
>>29814580
"love" is horse shit, you're right.

But teenage... infatuation (different from lust) IS NOT. It is one of the greatest things I have ever felt, but by the time you hit 19 or 20, you're probably too aware, emotionally intelligent, and bitter to feel it anymore.
>>
>>29814630
You felt it. thus you are not a robot. True robots are disabled from experiencing such feelings
>>
>>29814819
Right, well an anon asked any lurking normies on the board what it is like to feel this in real life. I answered, acknowledging I am a normie and not a robot.
>>
>>29815417
Fair enough broski, I missed that part. My bad
>>
>>29815499
it'z all good
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.