[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you died, would anyone really care?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 116856a.jpg (16 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
116856a.jpg
16 KB, 300x240
A question to the true people who are on suicide watch.

For the past 4 months ive tried and failed time and time again to end my life. Because I dont have a single person on this earth anymore who cares for me.

My family consisted of 4 people. 2 of which (parents) are dead and my sister I never knew nor does she want to meet me.

I was on a date a few days ago and as the girl talked to me about how she has a family big and all across the states it made me realize how pointless and little meaning my existence is.

No one would attend my funeral, if there even is one becausd I dont have the funds to bury myself and would probably be put in a potter field.

So Im just asking as a man to the robots here truly struggling. Would anyone really care about you. Because to me, no one does and I havw had it with living in this world.
>>
If you are dead what good would it do you being cared about? If they didn't care when you were alive why would they care when you're dead?
>>
>>29802612
Why don't you start your own family? They will care about you.
>>
>>29802612
Depending on your perspective everyone's life is meaningless. On one hand we are less than dust in comparison to the grand scale of things. Humans are just a conciousness that has a sense of self so we can pretend that we are born outside of natural law and feel important.

On the other hand you can make your life meaningful by your own self merit. I think people who are depressed honestly have the best chance of becoming successful because they are not tied down to their ego. When you realize you are nothing, thats when you can start truely being.
>>
File: 1447715603762.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447715603762.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
This pretty much sums up my feelings on this oregano caramel
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.