[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know when it's okay to get in a fight? Like I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Shrekcharacter.jpg (18 KB, 262x402) Image search: [Google]
Shrekcharacter.jpg
18 KB, 262x402
How do I know when it's okay to get in a fight? Like I don't want to get the cops called but I also want to stick up for myself for once, slash her tires followed by her throat.
>>
>>29801232
When m'ladys honor has been bashed
>>
I did this internship during last semester and tried to become a normie so I would go to this club and start fights with random people by pushing and shoving them. Sometimes other people would see but think that the other person attacked me first and then they'd fight each other while I watched. I would have loved to actually be in those fights but because I'm so small I'd probably get my ass kicked. I honestly wouldn't have minded it though, fighting with people gives me a really good high that makes me feel so good.
Out of every fight I started in that club, the cops were never called and people just kind of resolved it themselves, everyone was super smashed though.
It was fun. I liked it when they fought.
>>
File: 1466195512324.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466195512324.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>29801322
>When your lifestyle matches that of an incorporeal demonic entity
>>
>>29801232
Is someone attacking you physically like with fists or a weapon? Can you prove that they started it? I the answer i no have fun in jail
>>
File: fredflintstone.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fredflintstone.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>29801365
am I a pretty demon???
>>
>>29801232
>followed by her throat.
that seems a bit of an overreaction
>>
>>29801232
Unless you're in danger it is never OK
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.