[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /made it/ here? Finally got a qt gf who is in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1444625072591.png (34 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1444625072591.png
34 KB, 675x694
Who /made it/ here?

Finally got a qt gf who is in love with everything about me

Never lose hope robots
>>
I did it anon. We met on Twitter and have been having an online relationship for about a month. I will return to her city in a few weeks and in the meantime we skype everyday for hours. I mean I have been feeling very affectionate towards her and we have been saying I love you for a while now but today I saw her in a dark environment and could not get this weird feeling out of me. I think it is the first time that I actually fell in love. I know that I t sounds stupid considering that we have never even hugged but damn man after the end of the call, I could not get up from my chair for 15 minutes. I still feel something that I have never felt in my life in my chest. It is truly a bliss and I wish every good-hearted anon here gets this as well.
>>
>>29800827
I'm 27. I give up.
>>
>>29800988
I'm sorry anon, but you should start preparing for the inevitability of it not working out. Like 1 in 100 of those types of relationships even come close.

Godspeed though.
>>
>>29800827
I already gave up on the relationship meme, i turn down girls whenever they show any interest in me, way too fucked to handle that, and i hate them
>>
File: getitoverwith.jpg (64 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
getitoverwith.jpg
64 KB, 1440x1080
Had good relationship a while back. She was ready to settle down. I wasn't. She wasn't like she used to be when i met her, only a bitter, near-burnout shell remained. Let all her aggression loose on me, called me a "piece of shit" and shouted in my face while she slapped me.

Yeah, miss that shit. Hate to be alone right now. /s
>>
I don't know if this is considered "making it" but I've slept with 4 girls now and have random girls flirt with me often. Still pretty mentally fucked up though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.