[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /fucking with wagies/ today? >Got excellent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 414.jpg (5 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
414.jpg
5 KB, 165x115
Who else here /fucking with wagies/ today?

>Got excellent customer service at mcdonalds
>Still went to the manager afterwards and complained
>>
>>29798716
I got thrown out for doing that.

All the servers ganged up on me and said I was lying. Then the manager told me to leave
>>
File: smug.png (733 KB, 713x601) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
733 KB, 713x601
>notice insane wagie ragie traffic over bridge
>get first sight of it before person behind me
>proceed to speed up as if nothing is there
>driver behind me starts to match my speed
>SLAM on my breaks causing ragie wagie behind me to do a full vehicle and body rock
>wagie at this point is full tilt
>I do it again, lel this time randomly
>wagie is now forced onto the shoulder fulminating at the mouth and probably just had a miniature stroke
>he is now creating a 200 ft. gap between us causing more traffic wagies to ragie

heh
>>
>>29798806
B'awww they threw your diaper wearing trap fapping faggot ass out?
>>
>>29798864

shoo shoo wagie-kun
>>
>>29798864
Yes I was very angry.

Managers can't side with Wagecucks
>>
>>29798716
HSC student here (18 please don't kill) and I don't think I'll be able to make the atar sufficient for doing any of the commercial subjects at Sydney Uni. I'm only child and parents are multimillionaires (even though they're getting divorced soon), considering just doing some shit I actually enjoy like English or psychology at a lower tier Uni then comfortably NEETing after that
>>
>>29798898
You're thinking of supermarket managers. They're the ones who bend over for the customer.
More often than not, fast food managers will just tell you to fuck off since they're not that much higher above the cashier or the burger flipper.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.