[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us your horrible Robot coming of age story.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: puberty-sucks.jpg (200 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
puberty-sucks.jpg
200 KB, 640x360
Tell us your horrible Robot coming of age story.
>>
>>29793869
Nothing too horrible here desu.

>had depression early in high school
>was bullied, skelly, bad grades, generally avoided everyone who tried to get close to me
>later in high school take meds, self esteem soars
>start lifting, fix hair, dress better, grades are alright and no one bullies me anymore
>still avoiding people, still lonely as fuck, still KV
>once a robot always a robot

And nothing has really changed since then, I'm 20 now.
>>
>>29793869
>13 year F
>late bloomer
>flat chest
>peach fuzz pubes
>I had not gotten my period yet (last of my friends)
>grade 8 graduation
>Mom buys me this pale yellow dress I look good in - actually makes me look like I have boobs!
>feel special
>I have to read a poem and introduce some speaker
>I hear gasps as I go up to the podium
>huge blood stain on my ass
>teacher has foresight to walk me offstage so audience does not see
>I miss the dance that night and cry for a week
I still hate my uterus
>>
>>29793972

Are you me? I finally hit 385LB squat and am getting decently yoked. But I am too retarded to get close to people. Can't even make friends with people who want to be friends with me. Like they literally throw themselves at me. Same thing with girls.
>>
>>29793869
I don't have a coming of age story. I'm still a fucking emotionally stunted child who needs to be eradicated.
>>
>>29793972
>20
>robot

lol
>>
>>29793869
I was practically mute in highschool. Even when the teacher called on me I couldnt say anything.
>>
>>29793869
The only aspect of puberty I experienced was acne.
Didn't get that growth spurt, didn't have my voice become deeper.
Nothing.
>>
>>29794001
The worst part is that an actual fembot wrote this and is on my board
>>
I kept having wet dreams and waking up with cum everywhere.
My sexually repressed parents never spoke to me about sex or puberty.
Once I woke up just as I was ejaculating. I stayed hard and without really knowing what I was doing managed to masturbate for the first time.
>>
>>29793869
I honestly can't tell at what age puberty started or ended.
I just know I masturbated for the first time when I was like 14 or 15.
>>
Pretty much got involved in the worst drugs available in my town, made an absolute fool of myselfun in front of everyone, had to deal with mentalk issues for a few months and delayed my college education by 2 years. Still dealing with self esteem issues but I'm at a much better place than I was a 16.
>>
>>29793972
>>29794067
Why not accept those who want to be around you and be normal? the opportunity I always wanted but never got.
>>
>>29794067
Are you avoidant or do you actually try and fail? With girls I can't even bring myself to respond in a positive way to their signals, I feel like it makes me too vulnerable.

>>29794355
How old does one need to be to be considered a robot?

>>29794792
I have pretty bad social anxiety (pretty meme-tier at this point desu) which makes social interactions not fun, especially with new people. I have enough self esteem at this point to be content by myself, so there's barely any reason to try to fit in, altough I do realise it would make me way happier in the long run.

Why have you never gotten the opportunity?
>>
>it's another "girl pretending to flirt with me as a joke because i'm so unattractive" episode

ever since then i get very hostile when women flirt with me
>>
>>29793972
>take meds
>self esteem soars

what magical elixir did they put you on?
>>
>got bullied
>couldn't handle it
>dropped out of school and become home schooled
>tried community college but realized that I'm not prepared for the real world
>>
>>29794001
>>13 year
>>late bloomer

I didn't start puberty until about 16, I'm the real lake bloomer here. And even then it was very slow and I'm still developing now at 22.
>>
File: celexa.jpg (13 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
celexa.jpg
13 KB, 288x216
>>29795369
Citalopram (or Celexa if you're in the US).

Really helped me get out of the hole I was in and get the ball rolling.
>>
>>29795097
>How old does one need to be to be considered a robot?
At 20 you can get your robot permit. If you fail to be a normalfag by 25, you can get your robot license.
>>
>hanging with three friends
>get raped

I'm a guy, but I was girly enough.
>>
>>29795097
>Why have you never gotten the opportunity?
There's always that one person no one likes. And that was me. sorry for the late response.
>>
>>29793869
you dont give a fuck
you just want (You)s
well here (You) go
>>
>>29795534
Oh.
I got put on celexa at age 15. Gained 60 lbs and gave me hyperprolactinemia (ie, gyno).
>>
File: 1467504511438.jpg (108 KB, 712x591) Image search: [Google]
1467504511438.jpg
108 KB, 712x591
>>29793869
>Be little depressed weeb fag
>Decide i would rather not get eaten alive in HS
>Junior year, benching 3 plate, 6'4, 210 at 10% bf, shaved head, tan cap, sunglasses.
>Dont smile much
>Nobody fucks with me
>One day get called down the the principals office
>She sits me down and then leaves
>I wait for like 30 minutes
>She comes back
>"Anon, a number of students and teachers are concerned for their safety around you"
>Apparently I was scary
>Apparently not smiling is a crime
>Apparently not talking is a crime
>School wanted me to see a therapist
>If the military were to see I would have to deal with more shit
>I pull the classic "AM I BEING DETAINED?"
>Leave
>Dont go back to class
>Go home
>Drink and read Dostoevsky until I pass out
If a robot trains his body and mind, he does not become chad. He becomes vlad, the spooky slav that the fucking normies cant handle because they cant bully him because he would shatter their tracheal colomns but cant befriend him because he is too reserved to be interested.
Tbh, It could have been much, much worse.
>>
>>29797779
>mfw when I could have all this if I wasn't a manlet

you were blessed by God anon
>>
Don't take me wrong, a real robot will never change, you were moulded into it.
The coming of age of a robot is just how long it will take for him to realize he will just be like that for the rest of his life, if he wants to be this way in the middle of a world he just don't want to live in, or just exist a little bit more until death comes.

If you're a robot, i will tell you, you can do anything you want, just don't expect things to change in your mind, once a robot, always a robot.

Used to stay 24/7 on th computer like many of you guys here, i ended on college, got a normie gf (ex, at this point) but nothing changes, nothing ever will.

But i accept myself now. Im this, and i wont change it. But at the same time, i like being a robot, actually, i need to embrace it.

I pretend to finish college and be the most awkward teacher my students will ever had, and keep on living on my cave with my animes and my games.
>>
>>29794067
>tfw deadlifts fuck my shit up.

seriously, fuck deadlifts. i could barely walk for a day and my lower still kills. im lucky that this shit seems to slowly be healing without going to a doctor. fucking asshole of a lift. ill probably still end up doing them when im done being in pain. although ill be lifting a lot less. fucking deadlifts. if only there was a different lift that was just as effective for backs
>>
>>29793869
>Get nasty acne in middle school, mostly cleared up now
>Facial hair so adamant on growing that shaving is a nearly futile effort, just style it into mutton chops
>Discovered 4chan in the 8th grade and /d/ in 9th grade, fucked up my boner to the point where real women don't interest me anymore
>Voice did get slightly deeper but not nearly as much as I'd like
>Get to a respectable 6' in height and have broad shoulders, if I wasn't such a fat lazy sack of shit I could be bearmode.
>Never got depressed or anxious, but did have some anger problems that almost got me into serious trouble on multiple occasions

Went fairly well for me.
>>
>be 16
>never learned to masturbate right
>cutfag
>hump pillows to get off
>get girlfriend
>she goes down on me
>have a boner, but feel 0 pleasure
>can't cum
>this happens a few times
>she wants to fuck
>break up with her a month later so I can focus on smoking weed with my friends (she was str8 edge).
>stoned 24x7 for the next 4 years

That was the last time a girl touched my dick. I'm 24 now. The embarrassment and frustration broke my sex drive. I can jerk off normally now, but I was always paranoid it wouldn't work and now am embarrassed about the lack of experience.
>>
File: 0472 - YryqY0l.png (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0472 - YryqY0l.png
24 KB, 500x500
spent the first half of high school pretending to have friends. didn't pretend for the second half.
>>
>>29798266
>>29798266
Pendlay Rows
>>
>>29793869
I was homeschooled throughout high school. I've never stepped foot in a high school as a student. I don't have a coming of age story.
>>
>>29798266
Work on your form.

If your form is correct, and you aren't doing more weight than you should, your body shouldn't feel like that after the lift.
>>
>you were supposed to get work experience while you were young
>no one told you
>you were supposed to get relationship experience when you were young
>no one would be with you

So my life is forfeit because I was a stupid autistic kid

Nice
>>
File: 1467673974189.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467673974189.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
I'm a bit on the slow side and it was much worse when i was younger. got my first period at 13, Mom was like "welcome to womanhood" i didn't really understand and my family kind skirted around "the talk" but told me what to do whenever I got my period. For some reason I thought everyone got periods not just girls.
>couple months later
>on period again
>hanging out with friends, most of which were guys because I couldn't ever keep up with trends and was a tomboy
>cramps that day so I really didn't want to run around
>tell friends my stomach hurts and I'll sit out
>they're all like "why does it hurt, you eat something funny?"
>"no, I'm on my period. doesn't your guys stomachs somtimes hurt when you're on yours?"
>they all look at me funny
>blankly stare back
>"uh, guys don't get periods."
World shattered. it was that day that I learned guys had something called "dicks" and had to ask my mom about this when I got home. She finally caved and gave me "the talk". I was a few months short of 14 when I learned guys don't have periods.
>>
>be 8
>father just got out of prison
>mother reveals that she smoked weed and had lesbian affairs while he was in prison
>she immediately divorced him and gave up custody
>hit puberty out of stress in 3rd grade
>father, 2 sisters and I move to shitty North Las Vegas
>bullied in school
>develop schizophrenia at 10 years old, diagnosed at 13
>therapists and doctors tell the story "When you're born, you're like a cloth on a clothesline. Puberty is like a strong wind. If the pins holding you to the clothesline are not very strong, then you will be blown off of the string. Some people are blown for only a short distance, some people get caught on a bush or tree, and some people just blow in the wind for ever. You seem to have been carried by the wind into outer space, hitting some obstacles along the way.
Basically the whole idea of the story is that I'm in space and there's no coming down. So while I'm up here, I might as well enjoy the view of the people of Earth and the wisdom of the stars. To sum it up, puberty fucked my life but while it gave me infinite torment, it also gave me infinite wisdom.
>>
>>29798505
I don't know what to feel about your history, but you seem to accept it, and this makes me happy.

Hope you're good.
>>
>>29794001

>Eighth grade
>Sitting in back of class
>Girl I knew sitting near me
>Used to pick on each other and joke around
>Bell rings
>She gets up from her seat in class
>Blood stain on her butt
>Smear on the seat
>For some reason, the asshole 13yo boy part of my mind was asleep
>Grabbed her arm before she walked off
>Said I wanted to ask her something
>She started to answer
>I looked down at the seat
>Looked back
>Don't think I've ever seen someone's eyes go that wide
>She sort of backed up towards the wall
>Our teacher was this very cool, no-nonsense older woman
>Must have picked up that something was going on
>Said, "I'll be right with you guys, just a moment!"
>Like we just had a question about the lesson or something
>Got the last couple of students to leave
>Girl was absolutely freaked
>I was standing sort of in front of her
>Didn't say anything because she looked so miserable
>Teacher came over with some old blanket
>Wrapped it around the girl's waist
>Looked at me
>Asked if I could take the hall pass and get the janitor before her next class at 2:00
>"Discretely, Mr. Anon...I trust you know what that means?"
>She bundled the girl off to the Teacher's Lounge
>Got the janitor
>Said I had had a nosebleed or something dumb
>Went to my next class
>Never mentioned it again
>Never said anything to girl
>Never told anyone in school

One of the few times...the very few times...I managed not to behave like a complete and total shithead during my teen years.
>>
>>29798801
If that's true, i will give you props: You did well.
>>
>>29793972
Sounds like youre on the path to success
Its ok to feel like that, especially by how you were treated as a kid.
Just try to forget about the past and make the future yours
>>
>>29794001
Well you can remember it as a funny story to tell as opposed to something to be embarrassed about
>>
File: pics (10).png (225 KB, 449x338) Image search: [Google]
pics (10).png
225 KB, 449x338
>>29793869
>become pubert
>get fat because im a computer wizard
>also get long hair because teen angst
>also thin frame glasses because special computer vision
>absolute worst at that point
>listen to korn and crap like that (its good but i listened to it when it was really edgy)
>seriously even grade a students couldnt count all my edges
>if i could go back to those days i would probably shoot my younger self and then shoot myself also
>bullied as fuck, but was my own fault
>crush on this one skeletal scene girl
>needless to say shes a cum dumpster to guys 10 years older than her at that point
>noone really knew that for sure but it was obvious
>same class and i was 14 so make math happen
>fall for grafitti meme
>fall for shoplifting meme
>even go as far as decided to want to look more like
>ask girl out
>hear windows error in my head faster than i can attach question mark to the question
>good_friends.mp3
>scarred for future years
>clean up my act, i am the fedora now
>sweet 16
>at that point im changing crushes like im changing music preference
>like a go-with-the-flow party beast, no boobs no nothing
>actually connect a little
>only meme i didnt fall for shes a major slut
>have this another girl later on, nerdy tomboy blonde
>fuck is she actually weird and untolerable i realise years later
>i was pretty much a catch for her back then desu
>tell her i like her, not even sweat spaghetti (nihilist edge lord)
>tells me thinks she is lesbian
>GOOD RIDDANCE
n years later
>live with gf's rents
>have no job, mom throws some money my way now and then
>if id change anything it would most likely be for the worse
>>
File: 1465008112078.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1465008112078.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>>29793869
>probably 10 or 11
>arguing with my brother over something trivial
>dad grabs the back of my head and slams it hard into the door
>was 2 seconds away from to wrecking my shit but stopped.

And that was when I learned how my father feels about me
He still wonders why I fear him at a subconscious level.

Not really coming of age as in puberty as losing of innocence but w/e.
>>
File: rea (4).jpg (15 KB, 434x308) Image search: [Google]
rea (4).jpg
15 KB, 434x308
>>29799080
haha you suck! i never had a real dad in me life
>>
>>29799177
haha you suck! i never even had a family!
>>
>have crohn's disease, fucked with my growth for my entire life
>I've always been small and frail as hell, I was <5ft when I was fucking 12 and other guys were rocketing in height and even now (I'm 22) i'm only 5'7
>getting my weight to 60kg was literally the highlight of 2015
>didn't start puberty AT ALL until I was about 14 or 15, voice didn't break until maybe 17 or 18
>girls called me "cute" in school and it only made me feel worse
>one girl singled me out and tried to be nice to me
>kept on talking to me, giving me empty compliments but it made me feel 100x better
>it's school dance time, I turn up like the awkward faggot I was and still am
>she comes up to me and straightens the collar of my shirt, boner nearly ripped out my boxers
>in my delusional haze I think about asking her out later that night
>as I go to talk to her I see her kissing some chad
>she catches my eye, winks then goes back to kissing
>never talked to a girl for more than 5 mins since
Not a very good story, I just wanted to get this shit off my chest

The good news is, I'm finally getting some facial hair at the grand age of 22. By the time I'm 30 I might look attractive
>>
>>29798865

I spent most of my middle school years being that crazy jackass who would do anything for a laugh. She must have been really freaked knowing it was me that noticed.

>got the psycho attention-seeking behavior stomped out of me at start of freshman year
>grateful for that
>>
>>29798266
Did you have shitty form?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.