[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do wagecucks let their bosses fuck their GFs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: thinken.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
thinken.png
17 KB, 900x900
Do wagecucks let their bosses fuck their GFs?
>>
>>29793259
Yes OP, everyone is a cuck but you.
>>
My brother did.
>He wanted a promotion
>Girlfriend suggested sleeping with his boss (he thought the suggestion was a joke)
>They were in town on Saturday and came across his boss by chance
>He introduced her to his boss
>Girlfriend was really flirty and told him of her idea
>Boyfriend laughed it off (thought it was a joke again)
>Boss laughed and said he'd do it
>She stroked his leg with her palm
>Brother laughed it off as a joke again and said goodbye, the couple and his boss went their separate ways
>Brother went to work on Monday as normal
>Everyone in work was laughing at him, he didn't know why
>Boss said his girlfriend was great in the sack or something
>He was confused
>Boss showed him a picture of his girlfriend with his cum over her pubic hair and his dick flopped over her pussy
>Girlfriend had got in contact through Facebook and fucked him on Sunday
>He said, "Well, can I have the promotion?"
>Boss said he can't actually give a promotion just because an employee's girlfriend fucks him
>Stayed at that job for a couple of months and then quit, was basically the butt of every joke the rest of his time there
Worst part is that he married the girl afterwards.
>>
>>29793406
Nah man, I donbelievit
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.