[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people feel the need to "save" me /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1412855957961.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1412855957961.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
why do people feel the need to "save" me /r9k/?
>>
They want to believe they have the answers to lifes problems, which of course they dont. Ultimately its to stroke their own ego
>>
not enough context
>>
>>29791088
>there are no answers, don't even attempt to find them
>the circumstances you and the girl you try to save were born in are the best possible circumstances a human could ask for
>progress is illusion
>injustice doesn't exist anymore
>the ruling elite wants the best for the wageslaves

>just get a grip on your overinflated ego man
>everything is fine the way it is, people are happy, the ones that aren't must ultimately do it for their ego, since there is no objective reason anybody would want to change anything in this paradise we live in
>>
>>29791405
Shut up meat puppet husk shiksa
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.