[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >have to take a shower, wash my face, brush my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: images-1.png (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images-1.png
7 KB, 225x224
>wake up
>have to take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, floss, mouthwash, get dressed, eat, then go wagecuck
>come home tired, shitpost all day
>have to do everything i did in the morning again + excersize, wash dishes, do laundry, clean up, ect

How do normans keep this up. On off days i literally do nothing but use 4chan from waking up to passing out. Sometimes I just skip everything in the morning or dont eat all day because everything takes so much effort to start doing.
>>
File: 1457706132063.jpg (91 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1457706132063.jpg
91 KB, 460x562
>>29790509
Is this all there is to life? Fuck I wish I was never brought into this shit existance.
>>
>>29790509
>brush my teeth, floss, mouthwash
>eat

Strange order there, m8
>>
>>29791696
me again

Yeah, I'm trying to find purpose. I'm learning saxophone and thinking about joining a band. Also study spanish an hour a day (or almost every day), and am writing every other day.

It's not really helping yet.

When people say high school is the happiest times of their lives, I actually kind of get it now. When old people said that to me in high school, I fucking kek'd and said "i hope not". But it is. You're still young enough to get caught up in it all, and you're either a normie/chad and enjoy the hell out of it, the friends, social status, or you're a nerd and are busting your ass for your future, or you're a robot and are looking forward to the day when you get the hell out of there, all the while finding little ways to get through the day in the mean time.

But all of these give you purpose, something in life to look forward to. Most people, probably even the successful nerds, lose that as they get older. You become too aware and familiar with it all, and you start to see that none of it really means anything. It all becomes a blur, you lose the intensity of youth, the structure of high school (this hits robots the hardest), and it all seems pointless.

Honestly, the kids who died in high school shootings are lucky, in a way. Regardless of their circumstances. They went out on top.
>>
>>29791851

We live in a strange moment in humanity. We have lived our entire lives as the product of something, never having the chance to make something of ourselves. The winds of change are blowing heavily, and will sweep us into oblivion, or sweep us into eternity. It has alwasy been this way, but the scale will always increase. We sit at the pinnacle. Will we rise above, or will history repeat itself.

I want to have children, but I am afraid of the future. Everyone is. You can succumb to that fear and hide, or you can rise above it, channel it.

You don't have a choice. The ride never ends.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.