[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooooo very soon I will be: >moving far up north to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: weed (3).jpg (28 KB, 628x316) Image search: [Google]
weed (3).jpg
28 KB, 628x316
Sooooo very soon I will be:
>moving far up north to start a small community
>forgetting all the world's bullshit and focusing on building my own technologies
>farming weed, hemp, shrooms, dmt plants, salvia, datura, and all psychedelic drugs
>starting pscyhedelic resort to attract tourists
>breweing my own beer, wine, kambucha, and spirits
>living off the land
>looking into green technologies and utilizing natural resources when I can
>developing cool drones, weapons, and space material
>will be recruiting any anons will skills who want to build things
>everything will be free to use up there, anyone can come stay and grow things or wrok on what they want
>fuck off shills
>no media allowed
>separate ourselves from the world and look to terrafarm mars in 3 decades or so
>just work everyday to better our lives

some goals:
>replace everything with a hemp alternative
>breed 100% thc strain
>make some crazy hallucinogenic drinks
>breed dmt and find better comsumption methods
>grow all types of random flowers, trees, which offer healthy benefits
>start a research facility to actually focus on awesome things to build
>chill with 4chan /b/ros and /pol/iticians from all over the world while every other place burns

anyone interested??
>>
>>24550954

You intent to build a spaceship and develop the technology to terraform mars with a bunch of guys from 4chan?
>>
>>24550954
bamp bumpity
>>
>>24551049
yes. I am an idea guy with several successful inventions already
>just built them for myself
>no real interest in gathering vc funding to deal with bullshit
>more interested in gathering like minded people, teaching the skills i know, learning theirs, working as a team to develop new things, attracting a smart community to contribute
>one smart leader can build anything with several motivated individuals
>>
Kek.

Huge waste of time m8.
>>
>gather all the b kiddies pol fags and DUDEWEEDLMAOINS in one place
>nuke it
>quality of 4chan goes up
>>
>>24551293
>hemp and weed massively reduce radiation poisoning
>hemp structures could even sustain atomic bombs (if built underground)
>fuck your mom
>>
>>24551317
Hi Joe rogan
>>
>>24551534
>hi 2015 common knowledge
>>
OK OP here
if you are interested in helping or even coming up listen closely
>send an email detailing how you want to help
>need anyone motivated (even if you have no skills and just want to come along for the ride)
>if you are web savvy and can help with the crowdfunding
>need viral marketers
>idea guys
>those with growing knowledge
>anyone at all who can contribute
>even if you don't plan on going but can help out

email [email protected] now and ill be emailing everyone back with what to do to get us started

>already have name and domain name to use
>include in email what you can contribute with (if nothing what you enjoy on your free time)
>anything holding you back from coming (location, job, kids)
>>
File: 1448480665716.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448480665716.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
Golly gee, a new meme!
>>
>>654065307
official IRC channel
network: abjects
channel: #4chan20land
>>
Yes, here's my professional email address; [email protected]

The idea is to get the technology together that enables morphological freedom, and then set up a clinic and provide it to members.

Why do I want to do this, personally? I think graphene will enable immortality and godhood. It can be 3D printed into a bioscaffold, into which cultures of cells can be injected.

But that's not all - graphene can be formed into spheres by heating it in sulfuric acid. Carbon is positively charged, and fluorine is negatively charged - opposites attract, so you can make a sandwich that's FCF or CFC.

These spheres can be used to encapsulate DNA and RNA, and the same old receptors can be inserted into the FCF/CFC membrane. At that point, they could self-replicate.

Many biological functions could be simplified with this technology - oxygen and iron are needed to allow electron transfer. Graphene could absorb electrons from chemical breakdown inside the cell, with specialized cells forming a macroscopic stomach. The pressure increase from this process could be used to pump graphene spheres and hydrofluoric acid to wounds, sealing them. So, you wouldn't need to breath, and you'd be perfectly sealed against the elements. Graphene can also produce jets of electrons for propulsion, and perfect optics thanks to negative refraction.

So, we print graphene bioscaffolds and inject them with cultures of these graphene-fluorine cells. This will produce organs and body parts, which we can then attach to our own bodies. Even our neurons could be replaced with graphene cells, giving us immortality.

I'm kind of wary about the drugs - not that I don't advocate them, but I think that it's stupid to threaten the above with drug busts. Also, I think we can replicate any drug with designer receptors - it may be possible to fill your body with NMDA, D2, serotonin and k-opioid receptors that will only take designer, permanent agonists/antagonists.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.