[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people not live in big cities?jesus Christ it's so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1206x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1206x607
How do people not live in big cities?jesus Christ it's so boring anywhere else.
>>
File: mygayson.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
mygayson.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1365
>>29788161
That looks amazing. I dream of moving to otaku land and eating exotic asian dishes.
>>
Pros:
>things to "do"

Cons:
>normies everywhere
>sjw politics is rampant
>niggers steal your shit and you can't do shit about it
>cramped and expensive
>hot as hell in summer, cold as the arctic in winter
>everyone is narcissistic and obnoxious
>long ass commute
>the metro systems are full of boombox niggers
>you will be one of the first targets during a war
>you are in a threshold of disease and get sick before the rest of the country
>you can't have pets
>it costs 200 dollars a month to just park a car
>the streets are nasty
>cockroaches and termites crawl out of the storm drains
>"unique and interesting" people everywhere

How the fuck is it good to live in a big city?
>>
>>29789042
>every big city in the world is like I imagine it to be from my basement
>>
>>29788161
>live in city
>normies everywhere
>can't escape from them
>dindus in the bad parts of town
>killing people all the time because dindus
>rent is too damn high
>cant start a comfy garden
>only things to do are normie activities

>live in the rural area
>no one for miles
>grass literally greener
>hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, or just hanging out with a good book
>no one to tell me what to do
>just me and nature
i'm sippin on a sweet tea right now just laying down on a lawn chair in my back yard.
never been more at peace.
>>
>>29789042
>driving

Take the train/subway dumbo
>>
Same thing as living IN a nice neighborhood vs nearby. You get the view, with no extra cost. As opposed to living in a dump for a jacked up price and never being able to drive anywhere... Which, actually, is a plus for me, except I hate both driving and taking the bus. I guess I just hate transportation as a whole.
>>
>>29789057
I've been to New York, Los Angeles, and other smaller metros like Cincinnati, Louisville and Indianapolis and they are literally all the same.

But you should know I'm American, and 66% of Americans have never even left the nation, so I don't know about big cities outside of America's crumbling shitholes.
>>
>>29788161
New York City
>smells like trash
>unless you're on 59th, then it smells like horse piss
>cab drivers create a predisposition for notion sickness
>loud fucking Arabic neighbors playing paki trap music at 2 in the morning, ruining your somber robot vibes
>pay $2,500 a month for a broom closet in Manhattan that doesn't have roaches
>it does have bed bugs though
>landlord takes my money but locks me out of my apartment and refuses to pay for locksmith, $600 dollars in the toilet
>people push you around in public like it's a contact sport
>no one is ever thinking about anyone but themselves, in a hyper saturated way
>still smells like wet garbage
>subways
>subways
>sticky rails
>homeless people begging every other car
>religious wackos screaming in confined spaces unintelligibly
>screaming children
>fat Hispanics taking up two seats
>every attractive woman is twice as full of herself than she would be in a non city environment because there's twice as much reinforcement for her here
>literally everything from a bump of coke to organized orgies--you will never find a pure woman who hasn't exhibited hedonistic weakness of character
>spend all day in this environment
>drinking the worst coffee imaginable
>come home
>bug infested two and an half grand shit hole
>crawl in bed
>shitpost
>try to think over the sound of partying neighbor faggots
>pass out at 3am
>do it all again

That's why
>>
>>29789042
this

>>29789057
he's accurate about major cities at least on the East Coast, USA.
New York, Philadelphia, Newark, and D.C. are exactly like that.
>>
>>29788161
I'll trade you my shitty jacked up rented apartment in NYC for a big ol' ranch out in the middle of nowhere with some internet.
>>
>>29788161
Ya op you have no clue how depressing it is growing up with 100% white kids.. taking bike rides and waving at everyone.. having massive outdoor partys with all the 18-25 year Olds in town and no police stop it.. I wish I could leave and live around 100000 niggers Muslims and feminists and pay 1500 dollars a month for a tiny room around a billion other people I'm so jelous of you.
>>
>>29789130
The suburbs are fun when you're a kid. But as an adult going out to bars, meeting new people, concerts and interesting food is fun. As an adult the suburbs are boring and depressing.
>>
>>29789042
>>29789063

These kids are right too. The amount of normans in the city is higher than non city bots have probably ever even considered. Normans are crawling over each other like bugs in the city, and the only "things to do" are normal activities.

Being a shut in sucks too because your apartment is too small, jacked up, and the rent is always astronomical. I was paying 2,100 for a STUDIO in a shit area in south Harlem. You could split rent and get it down to like 1500 though, if you want two normie roommates.

New York is shit, fambo
>>
>>29789143
I am an adult I'm 25 years old. Me and all the people I grew up with own our own houses because they're dirt cheap here and it takes me 30 minutes to get in town if I want to hit a bar on a Saturday. Big cities are a scam
>>
>>29789143
You're a normie.

Fuck anything near a metro area. I live in a county with only 4,000 people living in it and the biggest city for miles isn't even a city, it's just a courthouse and a bundle of stores with 80 people living around it. It's much more comfy living in the mountains of Appalachia and doing whatever I want. Fuck your civilization.
>>
>>29789168
I've been to Tokyo, down town Toronto and nyc plus I've lived in the suburbs.

Would choose Tokyo, down town Toronto and nyc over the suburbs. Sometimes a person gets sick of seeing ugly old white people all the time.
>>
>>29788161

coming from a big city anon: how do people not live in peaceful rural areas?
Living in a big city sux if you are lower class with little money. There are dirty imigrants everywhere in the public transportation (for real dirty: they shit and piss everywheee). You can't put your bike anywhere because some asshole will steal it or damage it. You constantly have new neighbours who are either loud as fuck or dirty shits who throw their trash everywhere. Don't forget the peeping toms if you got female relatives..
>You can't have nice things in general because it will be pissed on or damaged.
Fkthis I WISH I COULD AFFORD LIVING IN A MORE PEACEFUL AREA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29789190
t. Tourist
>>
>>29789175
I guess if you're ugly and anti social the big city wouldn't be much fun for you. What would be the point in living in a big city if all you want to do is rot inside anyway?
>>
>>29789042
Just moved to NYC, can confirm.

Place is a shithole
>>
>>29789196
I've lived in these places for long periods of time. Would still choose them over the suburbs.
>>
>>29788161
They're only comfy when you're an observer, from the outside looking in. Living in them day after day and going through the motions is pure hell.
>>
>>29789202
Yes, I am ugly and anti social, but in a city I would rot inside. Here, I am free to do whatever I want, whenever I want, without anyone telling me what to do or having to pay rent for land that my family has owned since the late 1700s.
>>
>stay inside in a big city
>stay inside in a small town
wow such a difference
>>
>>29789202
>>29789216
Dummy, you don't move into a Boomertown gated subdivision with local elected officials, you go rural.
>>
>>29789227
Free to do what?theres nothing to do in the suburbs. If all you want to do is play video games then yeah I guess you are free to do it
>>
>>29789234
What is money
What is space
What is quality of living
What are thin fucking walls, roaches, and neighbors

No but sure, filter-feed or whatever it is you think we think we do.
>>
>>29789238
That sounds even worse than living in the suburbs
>>
>>29789242
That too, but I don't just play video games. I may be an autist, but I go outside and build shit. I cut down trees and make shit. The only thing you can make in the city is make a trip to the downtown precinct when some uppity Stacey bitch reported you for sexual harassment.
>>
>>29789266
Downtown Toronto is nothing like what you're describing
>>
>>29789267
How do you figure, city slicker """robot"""?
>>
>>29789190
Ya except you can live out in the suburbs near Toronto and take a 30-60 minute train ride in every weekend. But I'm sure it would be way better to live in the city for an extra 2000 dollars a month have car horns and Arabs yelling non stop and take my daily bike rides in rush hour traffic. You really convinced me son
>>
>>29789266
>What is money
>What is space
>What is quality of living
Those are related to the job I have, not to the city I live in.
>What are thin fucking walls, roaches, and neighbors
Again related to my income.

I say it again:
Staying inside playing videogames all day is the same no matter what city I am in.
>>
>>29789280
It sounds to me like you're too poor and ugly to enjoy city life
>>
>>29789291
I only pay 500$ a month in rent. I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>29789195
And don't get me started on all the drug addicts.
They are shooting their shit in daylight for everybody to see. One time I had to witness how a junkie's vein exploded and squirted blood all over the place. This was in public at daytime. Big cities are really great Yes?
>>
>>29789297
It sounds like you're jealous of this guy's freedom
He can visit a big city and live in a peaceful area
That's wonderful
>>
>>29789316
Never seen this in Tokyo. But I guess neets who never leave their house can barely grasp cities in their own country let alone going to cities in other countries.
>>
>>29789312
You pay 500 to rent in Toronto hahaha that's literally the stupidest thing I've seen on 4chan in my life
>>
>>29789343
I've lived in the suburbs. If someone told me to choose death or having to spend the rest of my life in the suburbs, I'd choose death.
>>
File: forestt.jpg (419 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
forestt.jpg
419 KB, 1300x866
I live in NYC. I dream of moving out to a forested area. The comforts of the city are primarily for normies, although it's also one of the only places to meet somewhat academic leaning girls, not that I've had any luck yet, but comparing OKCupid results in Manhattan to OKCupid results in Buffalo shows such a difference.
>>
>>29789349
Tokyo is one of the cleanest cities but I'm talking about shitty western cities in europe
>>
File: florida3.jpg (2 MB, 1576x2000) Image search: [Google]
florida3.jpg
2 MB, 1576x2000
>live close to a large city but in a lower medium sized town
>can go out and buy anything I need with minimal traffic/hassle
>all of my neighbors are violent criminals that are on drugs but I've lived in this neighborhood for so long that they don't even bother me anymore
>Everything is cheap, no state income tax
>Publix provides all of my needs
>within 30 minutes driving distance of Tampa in case I suddenly become a normal and want to do shit. Also close to Orlando if I ever want to go to Disney ( I don't)
>Air conditioned shut in so I don't have to worry about the heat

Why haven't you moved to Florida yet Robots? The state was made for us, it's the perfect combination of comfy and interesting since there's always something new and exciting going on but you don't have to deal with it.
>>
>>29789360
Different anon here

The suburbs are the worst of both worlds

Fuck them to death
>>
>>29789392
Fuck suburbs man.
It's like there is no fine bitches to fuck and there is no coolio arcades to play in.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x270
If you live in the city you chances of getting fucked by someone hot are higher. In the suburbs there are less people so less options.
>>
Anons here talking like you can only choose City or Suburbs make me sad, bros.

Go rural. Find a small non suburban development, and buy land an hour or more away from there. No city, no suburbs, just comfy old you, and a drive once a month to restock on supplies. Working freelance from home, live the dream. Shit, go off the grid. Point is there are other places to be besides the city and the suburbs. Shit I worked in Greece for a while and yeah, it's poor as fuck, but the villages and rural settings were insanely cozy.
>>
File: sweating.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>29789383
>Florida
>comfy

Pic related it's me in over 60 degree heat. I could never live anywhere without snow anyway.
Have family there that I used to visit a lot as a kid. I did enjoy the spaciousness of the place and Publix is top tier though.

>>29789439
Yeah exactly, they have none of the character or interesting places that a city has, you're surrounded on four sides by chain store after chain store and strip mall after strip mall, plain suburbanite after plain suburbanite, yet everything's so condensed and there's none of the freedom or spaciousness of a rural lifesyle.

Never understood the appeal of >muh wife, 2.5kids, white fence suburban home
>>
>>29789360
>drive into the city
>not even an inconvenience
>talk to girl at bar
>show her picture of my house
>show her my big pretty yard
>she's impressed because she lives in a closet that costs half her paycheque
>drive home drunk with her
How can city cucks even compete
>>
File: florida5.png (816 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
florida5.png
816 KB, 637x477
>>29789473
I hesitate to recommend this since we already have too many New Yorkers/Northerners that come here in the winter and screw shit up for everyone, but have you considered becoming a snowbird and coming here in the winter?

Also it almost feels like a badge of honor to live in the craziest state in the union.
>>
>>29789497
>driving drunk
KILL YOURSELF NOW
degenerates like you make me want to believe Hell is a real place
>>
>>29789497
>ivy education
>job that carries weight
>enough money to afford a big apartment, and still take her out
>take her places in the city she's never heard of before to do wild shit
>dont live in a neighborhood half an hour's drive from a bar only populated by middle aged men sitting alone

That's how
>>
>>29789461
This is my plan, desu. Make money working online, buy some land, have a house built, live the good life isolated. I want nothing more than this.
>>
>>29789527
>I hesitate to recommend this since we already have too many New Yorkers/Northerners that come here in the winter

Yeah, that's my entire family.

Grandparents moved down there permanently from Brooklyn once they hit 50, my parents are next in a couple of years.

I have a robot friend in Miami which I'll probably come visit once I'm no longer a poorfag.
>>
File: 1406548328821.png (2 MB, 1280x1313) Image search: [Google]
1406548328821.png
2 MB, 1280x1313
>live in a village right next to a small seaside town

feels good man
>>
>>29789057
You probably don't live in a big city.
>>
Large towns (40-60k) are the comfy middle ground.
>easy to get around or in & out of town
>low-density
>not expensive
>plenty of places to shop
>little crime
>>
>>29788161
Living big cities was fun when I was younger, single and kidless, but it becomes a pain in the ass when you have a family and your hobbies change. I don't go out and party, hit up bars, go to many concerts or any of the big city shit anymore. Traffic is awful, its so crowded and expensive. Its also a tough place to raise kids unless you're rich and can put them in private schools. Inner-city schools are usually shitty gang ridden places.

As I have gotten older, the smaller city life has become much more ideal. I live in a city of about 100,000 and its really comfy. Traffic isnt awful, theres tons of undeveloped open space to explore, I have a big house with some land that was pretty cheap, I can grow my flowers and vegetables in peace and have chill neighbors far removed from any ghetto trash, I feel safe here. Its only 20 minutes from the city where theres nice restaurants, shopping, some venues and such.

I lived in a town of 20,000 for a year and it sucked. It was super boring, nowhere nice to eat or shop, had to drive an hour to get anything you couldn't get at Wal Mart and it wasn't very nice. I would only move to a place that small again if I could get a ton of land and raise goats, horses, chickens, cattle etc etc...
>>
i live in a mid sized city near nyc. i hate going to nyc, i hate the city i live in even more.

the people are shit in cities, the bigger they get the worse they are. low sized cities are better, like sub 100k
>>
>>29789079
>he doesn't enjoy driving
>he likes to be crammed in with a bunch of poor trash in a smelly tube with piss on the ground and shit on the walls

Dense cities are fucking awful in every single way.
>>
Small city/country life for me m8. No mud riding and gun shooting in a major city
>>
>>29791064
>No mud riding and gun shooting in a major city

uh, just go to the nigger or mexican side of a city and you'll find the latter
>>
>>29789143
Eh, once you start a family you want to go back to the suburbs. As an "adult" as in like 18-30 living in the city is cool, but once you settle down, get married and have kids, you want to go back to the suburbs.

Basically city life is awesome as a bachelor, its shit with a family.
>>
>>29791089
But tou don't get much "hooooo" and "wheeeeeeew" type of fun
>>
>>29791138
the nigger side of a city is an endless source of news entertainment
>>
HOLD ON LET ME MAKE UP SOME BULLSHIT TIER LIST.

>GOD TIER:
Medium/large-sized city (up to 500k), not in a metropolitan area and secluded from other major population centers for up to 100km

>HIGH TIER:
Small village (typically less than 5k) up to 10km away from a small/medium-sized city (~100k) at the very least

Medium-sized city (~100k), not in a metropolitan area and secluded from other major population centers for up to 100km

>MID TIER:
Large-sized city or town in a metropolitan area (typically +500k, with potential millions living in the region)

>LOW TIER:
Small-sized city/town (~10k), not in a metropolitan area and secluded

>SHIT TIER:
Small village, not near any major population centers
>>
>>29791165
You don't get it. No deer hunting in your own backyard and setting off fireworks fun.
>>
Cities are the worst.
am gonna move into a forest and fuck Elves.
>>
Big cities would be so much better if they were majority white in America, and not multicultural ghetto shitholes, segregated, alienated, shitty
>>
>>29788161
Fuck big cities. I need space.

As far as "not having anything to do," all I need is good liquor, an internet connection, and one or two close friends to bullshit around with to be happy.
>>
>>29789042
this

Why would I ever want to live in a place where I can't...

A. Play music loudly
B. Drive on open roads
C. Sleep peacefully at night

?
>>
the only city I want to live at is denver, well outside denver.
>>
>>29789295
Say goodbye to all the stars because of light pollution, say goodbye to sleep or decent film watching because of noise pollution. prepare to be at a far higher risk for muggings, burglar, robbery, and even fucking pick pocketing.

Homelessness is through the roof because in big cities there are truly haves and have nots because liberalism is a scam, and blacks are paying for it. Go to a liberal metropolitan area and tell me these people give a damn about income inequality.
>>
>>29789455
Better to be a big fish in a little pond than a little fish in an ocean pal
>>
File: 1448114053592.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1448114053592.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>29788161
>jesus Christ it's so boring anywhere else.

Big cities offer me no excitement, because I don't like to go out. Even when I lived in ones I didn't feel any excitement, just suffered from the constant noise, crime, pollution and stress. I don't need all this when I can get entertainment in the privacy of my room. If that's your problem, you're most likely a boring, shallow person.
>>
File: Boat-Quay-38582.jpg (157 KB, 936x526) Image search: [Google]
Boat-Quay-38582.jpg
157 KB, 936x526
at least you bastards can choose to move to a surburb or a rural town. fuck singapore. i'm trapped in this shit hole unless i leave for good, which i plan to. fuck i hate this city. nobody gives a fuck about anyone other themselves or how much more money they can make.
>>
>>29788161
>wanting to live in a denser area of people
>wanting to spend more neetbux on less accommodations
reminder that city dwellers that don't hate their living conditions are not robots
>>
Man where I live is great. Small town, maybe 30k so not farm town or anything. Mostly white population, actually some really good eateries, low crime rate, a few nice parks and trails. Even or normie stuff is rather sweet. Library plays old films, Saturdays in the summer the local park does mini concerts and there are vendors. Drugs are available if you know where to look, but they arent horrifying and in your face when you want to get away from them.

Also, 30 minutes from Galveston bay, and 30 minutes from downtown Houston. So big trendy bars, and concerts are no problem to get to. Or hey if you want to just walk around drunk and look at dindus that's totally available.

Small town close to big city is literally best of both worlds.
>>
>>29789559
Yes, I'm sure that's exactly how your life looks like.
>>
>>29791975
are you the guy who was going to kill himself?
>>
>>29789497
How do you drive home drunk without getting caught or causing an accident? The awfulness of the traffic in my city makes it impossible to truly drive drunk.
>>
File: 2016-07-07 11.22.07.jpg (649 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-07 11.22.07.jpg
649 KB, 2048x1152
>>29789042
This.

I occasionally visit portland or seattle as a stop on a larger trip but the smell is so bad and the people so shitty Id never want to live there.

>anything but a rentslave appartment expensive as fuck
>homeless and rude fucks everywhere
>literally smells bad
>an excess of frivolous city laws and taxes

Nah. Rural is where its at.

>Own a house and 5 acres for less than 800 a month
>small/medium towns nearby for groceries, active farmers markets, art communities if I care to engage
>can have an orchard, garden and chickens
>still have my dreamjob in EMS for about 58k a year

Not to mention hundreds of miles of hiking and mountain biking trails, and I can shoot off my front porch at my private range with steel plates and shit that Im building, and nobody gives a solid fuck what I do.

Pic related. And even with the highway below, its fucking quiet. Few things are more valuable in the world now than having quiet, or being able to actually see stars, close planets, and the motherfucking galaxy at night.

Pardon the lint stuck to my phone camera...wtf..
>>
>>29791097
>As an "adult" as in like 18-30 living in the city is cool, but once you settle down, get married and have kids, you want to go back to the suburbs.
Haha yeah everyone gets married and has kids at 30 haha lol forgot about that hi honey I'm home lol

>>
>>29791975
>literally best country in the world
>he still doesn't like it
Fuck you.
>>
Im pretty sure it depends on your income level. As a NEET I prefer my tiny town of less than 1000. I just hve to drive 30 minutes and do all of my shopping once a week, but the perks are

2 bedroom house cost $7000....I even have 2 full rooms closed off to make my utilities cheaper
5 minute commute max at "rush" hour
rural government grant built an awesome fitness center
friendly, no crime other than meth
whites only or at least ones that have white values

CONS
any qt3.1415926539s are taken and no women my age to get rejected by

BEST PRO: small town normie rage as I date the high school girls older than 16
>>
>>29792051
We have a decent library too from what Ive seen but Ive never really gone in it except with my wife checking out audiobooks. We have a hippy-tier coffee shop though that plays movies one or two nights a week and has live music.

We actually have an award-winning coffee roaster in town too, as well as a couple of quality microbreweries. And I think the town itself is under 10k. County is about 30k
>>
>>29792462
>>2 bedroom house cost $7000.
What the fuck, where, I want that.
>>
>>29792497
Either he dropped a zero or he's talking about a shitshack trailer park pad.

Though, $70,000 is entirely realistic for an actual house on a small piece of land in the country.
>>
>>29792549
You can barely buy a tiny bachelor pad for even $70k in my shit country, and it's the fucking third world.
>>
>>29792549
Up in Wisconsin you can get a very rural two bedroom for as low as 30k, and compared to other low-population-density states we've got a relatively high parcel demand. You could probably get a two bedroom in Wyoming for two buttons and a shoestring.
>>
>>29791973
City excitement lasts about 6 hours for me when i visit, til i realize theres no escaping it and nobody actually wants to know you, they all have little cliques they run with just like in high school, and I probably wouldnt like them anyways. Everything is mostly pretense.

Oddly, the only thing I like about cities that I dont have so much is grimy, dark, off-the-beaten-path music venues. I enjoy going to shows at those places. Actually I went to Portland for Abney Park and sort of befriended someone Im pretty sure is another robot...he offered us chairs at his table and we shared awkward conversation. He was reading his Kindle between sets lol. Totally something Id do if I was alone.

Still not worth actually living in one.
>>
>>29792669
Wyoming is cheap as fuck. Ive thought about buying a retreat there but its all so damn flat....
>>
>>29792497
the rebuild value for insurence is about 85,000
its an old house, we are 3 hours to the nearest interstate
I m in rural kansas/ oklahoma area, I would look for small almost abandoned towns that were hardest hit by recent oil crashes. I was born in my tiny town, but when you first visit you will be stared at and people will wonder why you are there. Also do not expect to get anything other than shit work because any good jobs or even business opprotunities are for people that were born there or at least relatives.
>>
>>29792128
You know how I know English wasn't your first language?

Also 100% factual. Not even a robot my dude. I'm a tourist.
>>
>>29789095
This should be corrected to as
"Being poor in nyc"
Cause I:
Have a 2 bedroom in the west village
Have a balcony
Quite streets
Awesome job
Make shitloads of money
Hot girlfriend
Great restraunts everywhere
No niggers around cause prices out of lower Manhattan
Uber everywhere
Even got a pistol Carry permit to protect me from plebeians.

Loling at you poors
>>
>>29792726
>You know how I know English wasn't your first language?

I used "how" instead of "what"?
>>
>>29792481
We are locked in with other cities, so our pop number is lower. But there are enough people around from other towns (also predominantly white middle upper and upper class, though we are the wealthiest generally speaking.) I don't know about award winning, but we have a pretty well known flower shop, and cupcake place.
>>
>>29789195
>Living in a big city sux if you are lower class with little money

Fucking bingo. I'd stay far away from NYC and L.A. if you make anything less than 60k a year. Scraping by and living in squalor isn't worth the "big city lifestyle".
>>
>>29789094
>other smaller metros like Cincinnati, Louisville and Indianapolis

>they are literally all the same.

medium cities like louisville and idianapolis are literally nothing like chicago, ny, boston, etc

I live in Indianapolis and it's fucking comfy compared to Chicago. There are nice places to eat and there's fast internet and all shit like that, but with half as many yuppies, half as many violent nogs, and probably 1/4 as much traffic.
>>
>tfw living in Boulder, CO

Feels fucking amazing. I used to live in L.A. and I'll never go back. There's a lot to be said for not waking up to smog and filth.
>>
>>29792744
>west village
Oh ok, so you just have to deal with the rich normies and hipster college kids going out to drink at night.
>mfw can't enjoy a nice cold winter stroll in December because of Santacon

I still love NYC though.
>>
>>29789042
>big cities
>>29789063
>>29789095
Hahah disgusting nigger land cities
>tfw finnish big city
>helsinki with only 1million citizen
>good public transit to literally everywhere
well desu I already live about 60km away from helsinki
I also want to point out
>NYC Metro
>niggers

>Russia St. Petersburg metro
>not a single nigger
>>
>>29792912
>Russia St. Petersburg metro
>not a single nigger

russian is nigger with white skin
>>
>>29792744
Assuming you're not lying, I'm always amazed that people like you come to 4chan and especially this board.
>>
>>29792912
Aren't most houses in Helsinki commieblocks? pretty fucking disgusting desu
>>
>>29788161
because they're full of non whites
>>
>>29792945
I do it make fun of you people
>>
File: 1445546717511.jpg (13 KB, 212x159) Image search: [Google]
1445546717511.jpg
13 KB, 212x159
>>29788161
MAH BOI
THAT PEACE IS WHAT ALL TRUE WARRIORS STRIVE FOR
>>
>>29792968
It's cool. I like to love vicariously through you. What kind of work do you do? You're living my dream life.
>>
>>29792941
Don't you dare insult slavs.
Slavs are a fuckton better than nigger and mudslime
>>29792960
No thats Kouvola (aka Kouvostoliitto which come from Soviet Union in finnish Neuvostoliitto)
>>
>>29792986
I roast and import coffee.
>>
It's definitely true. Even if you want to do things alone, you'll still have to drive to the nearest city to have fun. I live in germany so the only pro of living in a small town is that there are less refugees and that it is nice and quiet during just about any time of the week.
I'd much rather live in a big city (preferably outside of germany).
>>
>>29793139
>Even if you want to do things alone, you'll still have to drive to the nearest city to have fun.

Objectively false.
>>
File: vr is the future alice.png (781 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
vr is the future alice.png
781 KB, 600x720
>>29793101
Better be good coffee
t.The worlds toughest coffee drinker
>>
>>29793209
Lol you don't know anything about "good coffee"
I garentee it.

>inb4 I'm a Q grader who only drinks single origin light roast espressos cause stumpy town told me too lol scaa and muh fedora
>>
>>29792462
nearest theatre is hour away
worth it to see movies alone at matinee
>>
>>29793240
remember that good coffee is black
if it ain't as stiff as ski tar then it's nothing
>>
>>29788161
>live in large city
>don't do any of the stuff
>my idea of a good time outside apartment is to get the fuck out of the city and take pictures of animals innawoods
>i don't care about restaurants because i actually kind of like cooking and have managed to get better at it over the years
>while i wish i could move out of city, doing so would involve a steep pay cut and also i am reasonably content with my job and prefer not to leave it
>>
Tfw I'll be moving from LA to Albuquerque

Feels bad man
>>
>>29793469
>LA

I'd rather live in Iraq than there tbqh.
>>
>>29793679
Big cities are perfect for robots
Being anonymous, lots of different shit to do, good chance to meet like minded people,
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.