[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some jobs that dont test for drugs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: dude.jpg (66 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
66 KB, 499x499
what are some jobs that dont test for drugs?
>>
File: 32435467587.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
32435467587.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
Starting your own business. I did sort of. I brought the idea to my Dad of starting a Janitorial company. Because he was a janitor for a school. We ended up buying equipment and stuff and formed a business. I called random businesses and got a few contracts. Mostly churches at first, but now we clean a deli store, a chain of credit unions in the area, and a commercial building with doctor's offices and stuff. My Dad pays me $250 a week in cash and I still live with him. The only thing I really do now is manage financials, order new supplies, keep up with inventory, etc. Occasionally like once or twice a month I have to go out and help him. I do nothing but smoke weed, get drunk, browse 4chan, and play video games. I got the entire basement to myself. It even has a mini kitchen with a fridge, sink, and microwave.
>>
>>29786662
mass murderer
>>
NBA player
>>
>>29786662
It's rare for jobs to test in new England
Only some corporate bitch jobs that require sobriety like security guard
>>
File: 1427580589130.jpg (123 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1427580589130.jpg
123 KB, 600x600
A DEA agent.

Just think about it. The officials would be so confident that all their DEA agents were clean, that they wouldn't even bother testing them. What kind of drug user would join the DEA, of all things? It'd just be ridiculous.

But that's where you come in: Operation Ridiculous. You need to be the most uptight prick that you can be, to convince everyone that you're not a drug user. That means you've gotta be wired on coke throughout the workday. I'm sure they've got endless bags of it in the confiscation room, so just excuse yourself into there and do a few lines every now and then. Be sure to go on angry tirades about how you're going to hang every single drug user in America yourself. Even the other DEA agents are gonna be saying to themselves, "Alright, that guy's a little bit too much against drugs and he needs to tone it down", but they won't suspect a thing!
>>
File: 1427314208353.jpg (68 KB, 526x400) Image search: [Google]
1427314208353.jpg
68 KB, 526x400
>>29786900
Also, being a carnie.

The carnie life is great. You get to do all the drugs you like. You barely ever have to do anything. Amusement park rides and skill games pretty much manage themselves. It's just a carefree existence. Make sure you practice your "I really don't want to be here" look, so you can wear it every day. You'll hop around the country, passing from city to city, and you'll never have to get tied down to anything for too long. Once you're ready to settle down, you'll get to marry the Bearded Lady herself, or even the Bird Girl if you're lucky, and the two of you will retire from the circus in old age.
>>
I just got hired as an apprentice meat cutter at a grocery store. They drug test but it's not mandatory to get the job. They only do it if you get injured on the job and need to go to the hospital.
>>
A lot of janitor jobs don't test for drugs unless you fuck something up really bad.
>>
Walmart and target don't drug test anymore. Walmart isn't all that bad if you can put up with the customers and they pay $10 an hour, at least in Cali they do.
>>
Basically everything in IT. Software developer here, never been tested.
>>
>>29787043
There are a lot of businesses that have that policy. They don't care if you're using drugs, but they'll be damned if you're gonna get workers comp from them if you do and get hurt on the job. It's purely for austerity. It's pretty stupid, because you might've just been smoking some weed each evening to relax and then showing up to work completely sober and wind up having an accident. They'll argue that you were high on the job, so you shouldn't get a dime from them, and the judge will usually be on their side in this case.
>>
>>29786706
That's literally $12,000 a year LOL strong poverty. The funniest part is you bragging about it.
>>
>>29787206
Yeah but he says he still lives at home so it doesn't sound like he has any expenses
>>
why would you test for drugs?
>>
>>29786662
not having a job works well for me ;3

also anything hospitality cause they all smoke anyway
>>
>>29786662
Drug dealer
Drug lord
Marijuana farmer
>>
Investment Banker
Lawyer
CEO
Uhh
Supreme Court Justice
Ice cream man
>>
>>29786900
>>29787008
Kekked so hard that i switched over from the app (which has impossible captcha) to the mobile internet client to give you these yous anon :~)
>>
>>29787288
Some jobs that require driving heavy machinery every day

Other jobs that are managed by total fucking squares
>>
drug tester
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.