[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will only love once///Your heart will only break once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 599x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 599x576
The first time you truly fall in love, will be the most powerful and overwhelming time you will experience love. Why you ask? Becuase every experience grows dull over time. And becuase you can only experience things for the first time once.

What I mean by this is because once you have that memory of falling in love for the first time, nothing can replace it, it will always be first. You will always compare your later experiences to that first experience. And it won't compare, it can't compare.

Becuase now you realize love isn't as permanent as you thought, love is no longer as special or sacred as it once was to you. If you fell out of love once it can happen again, and becuase of this, you take love less seriously. Of course if it is the other person who falls out of love, or never loved you in the first place. Then you will lose the ability to truly love, for a different reason.

And that reason is that your heart is now broken. And like wood burning to ash, it can never be the same again. It can never return to what it was. Over time it can heal, but your memories will always keep it raw. Becuase of this you will resent love, you will hate it. And you will find that that hate is a much more powerful emotion than your lost love. For that hate is not only for yourself, but also for the love you have lost.

To try and end your pain, you will make a deal with this hate. The deal will be that you can never love again, and in return, the pain will go away. And once you make that deal, the pain will go away. And so will your love.
>>
I remember the day I fell in love. It's easy to remember one day. Standing in mandatory art class, seventh grade. I remember that it was third period, and that I was fourteen. I remember the two people standing next to me, the color of their hair, the shoes that they wore. I remember the teachers name, and what she had for lunch that day. I remember I how I felt, and how I'd never feel the same.

I remember you walking through the door, and how I didn't even know your name. I remember the way you did your hair. The way you did your nails. I remember listening all period to find out what your voice was like. I remember how I never wanted to look away. But the one thing I don't remember. Is why I fell in love with you, on that day. In third period, seventh grade.
>>
what kind of teeny booper shit is this. OP you need to stop writing this nonsense. like you grew up in a disney movie.
>>
My personal experience proves that this is not the case.
>>
You've identified that the first girl you ever loved was the only one you could truly love. Ask Santa for a time machine and go back a few years or more, however long it is you need. You'll create a future in which you don't end up posting a thread like this on /r9k/.
>>
>>24549679
This.
This shit also happened with my hate, now I'm not able to love or hate.
>>
>>24549760
>>24549844
Are you butthurt
>>
>>24550487
yea not really, im too exhausted to get upset atm.
>>
>>24550487
No? You're on /r9k/ venting a tirade on how first love is the most potent form of love to a bunch of anons that you'll never know. I just broke down what you said and experienced into two sentences, and gave a condescending third one for the fun of it.
>>
Love is bullshit and a lie
>>
>>24550824
The emotion of love is real. It's just not how it's portrayed in media. It's similar to a very strong desire.
>>
File: ba-dimple.png (135 KB, 405x167) Image search: [Google]
ba-dimple.png
135 KB, 405x167
>>24549679
hahahah I used to think I couldn't get over him then I started to on my own then he came back and I loved him again but he keked me and used me as practice to move onto someone prettier and cooler and richer so I'll just have to get by not being in love with a dickhole HAHAHAH OH HOW WILL I GET BY I CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT HIM (hebrokemyheart)
>>
>>24549687
>falling in love with someone purely based on their looks

Plebbest feeling, to be honest with you amigo
>>
just a temporary lapse in judgement

-Demo
>>
File: img_13152091824813.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
img_13152091824813.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>24549679
I really don't want to believe

pleasedontbereal
>>
>>24549679
>You will [...] love
not convinced
>>
File: fedoraguy.jpg (10 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
fedoraguy.jpg
10 KB, 214x317
>le luv is just a brain chemical

*dips cheese nacho* xD

fuck all you shitty self-proclaimed science-worshippers and fedorafaggots
>>
I don't want love. Hate seems so much more real to me. I don't believe anyone loves anyone.
>>
>>24552948
You look like one of those monsters from I am Legend
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.