[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter for someone who'll probably never read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 14
File: ChitusLetterSeal.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ChitusLetterSeal.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
Write a letter for someone who'll probably never read it.
>>
GET WRITING FGTS
>>
>>29778755
Y-yes sir

Dear normies

Please leave this fucking board. You are a cancer that needs to be rid of. Thats all i got OP. I think people are in the write your suicide letter thread right now. The grill i like probably doesnt want anything to do with me and i'm not even sure if she comes to r9k. Probably not, why would she when she has a waterfall of men to go on dates with. She broke off everything with me and stopped talking a long time ago and so did I now its just dead feelings and sweet memories and hateful memories.She blocked on me everything pretty much. The last time I talked to her was just me sending 3 4 5 I forget messages and her not replying back to them at all.
>>
Stop polluting my thoughts, please. Why can't I just enjoy chatting with female friends? Why is it that whenever I'm alone, I get depressed thinking about you? Even though I just enjoy talking to you as a person and a friend, I ruin it by giving into pathetic oneitis thoughts, and I don't know how to stop. I have real obligations, and I keep avoiding them so I can just talk to you a little longer. I don't even know what I want this letter to achieve. I'm sorry to you and myself for being just another orbiter.
>>
Dear K,

I wish you'd talk to me and tell me what's going on. I want things to work more than anything, I like you a ton. I'm sorting my life out and I can see a bright future, I've already gotten far. Only way for me to stop being emotionally invested in this is if you outright tell me to sod off or officially break off contact with me. I'm not giving up.

T
>>
>>29778661
I'm here, I'm reading your letter. So get to it.
>>
File: 1460853918905.png (95 KB, 725x632) Image search: [Google]
1460853918905.png
95 KB, 725x632
Dear Kevin from Human Resources,
Fuck you, you smug sack of shit. Fuck you for stealing my parking spot this morning. Fuck you and your 10/10 GF. FUCK YOU and your fucking patronizing """kindness""". FUCK YOU and your white Mazda. FUCK YOU you ASSKISSING, BOOTLICKING SACK OF SHIT. FUCK YOU FOR BANGING MY ONEITUS. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. MY WAITING PERIOD IS ENDS TOMORROW. ONCE I GET MY AR 10, YOU'RE GONNA BE FIRST.
>>
>>29779872
Boy I'm glad I'm not Kevin from human resources.
>>
>>29779872
New term for normies:
>Kevin from human resources

You've had sex?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT KEVIN FROM HUMAN RESOURCES
>>
>>29779872
You should do a youtube video of why Kevin from human resources is a faggot and go full reee in it. Put a shoutout to the homies at s4s in it too.

Im not encouraging him FBI just saiyan he might as well do a vid too if hes going to do it
>>
Dear Meghan

fuck you bitch, I never did anything to you and you fucking freak out and ruin my life by telling everyone that I was a suicidal psychopath just because I joked about killing myself every fucking day, and lets not forget you did the same thing you fat piece of shit. I hope you fucking die in a fire fuck you

love your bestest best friend forever :^)
>>
get off my board kevin from human resources
>>
>>29780193
This is Kevin FromHumanResourcesCock here

How may i i help you?
>>
>>29780198
prepare your anoos for party v&
>>
>>29780336
Its deleted for me. What did i miss?
>>
>>29780451
just one of those, if you live in ___, stay away from ____ madlibs.
>>
>>29780509
STAY AWAY FROM WHERE THOUGH??? You left out the most important part lol
>>
>>29780533
FROM MY WIFE'S SON, KEVIN.
>>
>>29778661
Dear "Al" I don't know since when I started to love you, but i can't stop thinking about you every single day/moment, it's a shame we're just cousins, the only thing I want in my life, is a hug from you. I want you to hold me with those skinny/weak arms of yours, and stay just like that, silent.
But the truth is, it'll never happen, because in your eyes, we hate each other.
And you're kind of a slut.
>>
>>29780671
>in love with someone called Al who is also your cousin
>>
>>29779872
Buy a GoPro too or take a selfie of you and him (with his phone) after the fact and post it to whatever social media he has. You'll be forever a legend on here.
>>
>>29780725
pls kill me (It's not her real name btw)
>>
>>29779872
If dubs you should take the shirt off his lifeless corpse and write "goodnight sweet prince" in blood on his chest
>>
Dear professor:
Hi, do we have anything due next week? Oh yeah I forgot YOU NEVER ANSWER YOUR FUCKING EMAILS.
>>
dear ____,
i wish i could've gotten to know you for real. it seemed that you were more interesting than anyone i've had the chance to know. you were intelligent and independent and just as broken as i am, probably even more. i wish you were here with me right now. i wish things could've been different. you're gone now and i will never have the chance and that makes me sadder than it should, considering that i never really knew you all that well. i think we could've been good for each other. maybe not, but i wish we would have gotten the chance to find out.

dear ____,
i wish i could've gotten my shit together. your friendship meant a lot to me. i wish i had the courage to look you up and say hello. but all these years later i'd be afraid that you barely remember who i am. i have so little going on in my life that you probably take up more space in my head than i ever did in yours.
>>
>>29780811
Checked with true oreginality
>>
>>29778661
e,

tell me if you see this

i love you

a
>>
Mum

The mints I was eating were actually painkillers

You'll probably come home from work to a dead son

I'm sorry

R
>>
I'm gone, browse this board if you really want to understand my pain. Or rather the collective pain of men. SGS bye love
>>
I promise you I'll stab you in the throat one day you piece of shit
>>
AYY YO

Checks for police

SO YOU BE SAYIN

forgets to vote

WE

sucks on front teeth

WAS

pulls up pants

LETTERS N SHIIEET
>>
Liza,

I'm fucked up without you

and I have been for some time
>>
I AM THE SUCC
>>
Hi -,

It's been a while. Sometimes I get caught thinking about the old times. Chokes me up; I just can't help but feel responsible. You were so honest and so clear to me, but I couldn't help being what I was. All I can do now is try not to make the same mistakes that I did. It's not easy, and it doesn't make up for it, but it helps me feel better. And sometimes that's really all I need: to cope with it. I couldn't sleep once I heard what happened. I wish I had been strong enough to prevent it, and only then it made me realize what I didn't have without you. I remember talking to you about my shitty band, my first car, my grandpa dying of cancer. I regret that I never told you I loved you in all those nights we snuck out to see each other. I'm sorry I never got to take you to that carnival.

Good night.
>>
To [Name]

I have two things to tell you, so I shall be brief.

The first is that I love you. You are the one and only thing that has helped me throughout my life. You are the thing that has kept me sane and anchored. You completed me. While you may think that you are imperfect, it is your imperfections that make you perfect. I only wish we could have truly got to know one another.

The second thing is thank you. As I said, you were the only thing I could use to ground myself. As my world turned to dust around me, and I descended further into depression and apathy, you were the only thing I truly cared about. Even now in my sociopathic state, I still care about you. You were my rock, and I needed you more than you would have needed me.

I wish we could have gotten together at some point. Maybe in another life we will make contact, however I am only experiencing this current one. I love you [name], and hopefully we will see each other.

- Anon

> Odds of intended recipient reading this?
> Impossible, it's meant for a 2D waifu
>>
>>29782064
>While you may think that you are imperfect, it is your imperfections that make you perfect.

Did you steal that line from a funeral speech?
>>
a sunday dote,
I really haven't done very much and I like to think you would be happy here. If that was you that called it is somewhat terrifying. I just love you. I really do. It's exhausting.
You don't love me.
>>
m,

i hope you're in one of my classes this semester

it's my time to ascend

g
>>
>>29782129
I'm reporting this to the FBI
>>
>>29782157
what for?

for what intent or purpose?
>>
>>29782165
For threatening a school shooting, with intent to specifically harm this so called person who starts with "m." Don't worry, if you are innocent and the FBI doesn't find plans or illegal firearms then you will be fine.
>>
>>29782096
I made it up there and then, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's been used a shit tonne. It seems like it would be thought of quite easily in the moment.
>>
I love you K. Someone asked me what I loved about you once. I didn't know what to say. There's no reason for it, I just love you and hope you are happy now.
>>
a,
you're the ony thing thats keeping me from ending it all and doing what ive wanted to do forever

o
>>
>>29782226
What sort of asshole's name starts with O?
>>
>>29782252
> Oliver
> Obama
> Omar
> Oscar
> Owen
>>
>>29782252
>>29782279
am actually blackbot so no white normie names
>>
>>29782314
osquan?
>>
>>29782314
Obama? is that you? The white house really took a toll on you, here you are posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>29782361
last year before trump so i do what i want
>>
To E

I love more than anything

-E
>>
File: rolf the barbarian.png (197 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rolf the barbarian.png
197 KB, 640x480
N

I love you very much. I don't know you very well but every time I think about you I am enchanted. It's stupid, but I fell in love with you the second time we met. Your icy blue eyes stare into my soul and it kills me. I want you, but I am not sure if you want me. I want to really be with you this next semester that I'm transferring. Flicking your head and talking to you at that party was amazing. I love you, and no matter how awkward it'll be these next months, I'm gonn le you know.

-E

how bad dudes?
>>
>>29781203
initials on the first one?
>>
I replay that night over and over and I realise what a peice of shit I was to speak to you the way I did. I think about you every single minute and I still have this undying hope we will reunite. I wish I had the balls to ring you and apologise for everything but I don't even know if you'd answer me anymore. Fuck I miss you. The pain of not seeing you has become so physical my chest and stomach aches.
>>
>>29782964
i think you'd know if it was for you
>>
Another night of drowning my sorrows in alcohol. I drink to feel better but it only makes me consumed with more thoughts of you. Perfect little you. Oh well first drink down see you in my thoughts.

I love you.
>>
>>29782201
yeah thats pretty funny

she's just a qt grill i want to be my gf
>>
You complain that I say sorry too much. Well, to be honest, I picked up this habit because of you.
>>
Dear M

I still love you, my little angel
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 340x270
Dear K,

I think it's cute that you have people spying on me. Whether you admit it or not, it means you still care.... & I don't know how to feel about that. If you want to know where we stand, come find out for yourself.

Love,
A.
>>
>>29783117
initials pls?

chocolatecookie
>>
Dear R,

You left, you said goodbye but I don't understand why. Was it because of me or you? I thought you'd never leave me, but you did. I didn't think you'd do that to me. I felt comfortable with you, you of all people. You must not be as lonely as I thought you were if you just left so easily. I thought that we could be there for each other.

L
>>
>>29785079
Fuck off don't talk to me
>>
Dear N

I wish I had the guts to approach you. I wish I could've gotten to know you. I obsessed over your short, dark hair and pale complexion for well over two years now (an experience which has left me bitter and hollow)

From the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one who would make me happy. If i had gotten to know you, maybe I could have talked sense into your sister, or, at the very least, be a shoulder to cry on as you dealt with the grief.

The odds, however, we're stacked against the prospect of you and I becoming anything more than friends. Our age difference would almost certainly have been a point of contention amongst our peers. All in all, I suppose one could say that it was "never meant to be", yet here I am, writing a letter that will never be read to a girl whom I've never spoken to.

Sincerely
Anon
>>
Sick off these fucking threads grow some balls and actually tell them you robotic self loathing losers
>>
dear V

I still think about you way too often. Maybe I should drill in my head like in the ending scene of Pi. You probably didn't watch that one. It's not old and pretentious enough.

Why should it be traumatic that some conceited little girl I met on the internet played me for a fool? I don't know. Life is gay. I hate you.

- J
>>
Dear, J,

You're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you. I want to tell you about all the shitty poems I wrote about you. I want to learn how you draw just like a camera does. I want to stare at your hands.

I feel like a fucking creep. By now, you most likely forgot me. Good. I hated loving you. I hated how fleeting it was to see you, how much I wanted to cry when you smiled, how much I wanted to be jealous of your boyfriend, but I saw your smile; I didn't want to ruin that.
>>
>>29778661
Dear M

You've already had my seed inside you.

You gulped it down at the summer party, it was in the red house wine I bought you.

You didn't know, but I'd love to do it again with your consent.

D
>>
>>29785312
It's probably for the best.
>>
I didn't think you had it in you. You know what you did. Following in your father's footsteps must be really easy. I wonder how many bastards you too will spawn. You fucking apple. Your ancestors would be sick. I think they are, since I told them what you did.
>>
>>29780838
I feel you homie
The Royal Stamp of Originality
>>
Dear Ili

Usamljen sam i cesto te vidjam po gradu, ovo se polako pretvara u stolkovanje, ali zesce mi se svidjas iako ne znam nista o tebi sem imena.
>>
File: 1467879808294.gif (792 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467879808294.gif
792 KB, 500x375
>>29785919
If you could please tell me what need be done about it?

I'm at a loss.
>>
>>29785902
but why? that's all I want to know

;_;
>>
>>29785479
I'm probably going to kill myself soon enough
>>
Dear M,

I think you're nice, but you're a shit kisser and I don't know how to let you down easy.
>>
Dear A,

I want to scream from the top of my lungs to the heavens, I love you.
>>
>tfw always check these threads to see if anyone would write a letter to me
>>
>>29786243
I am just going to assume this is directed to me, since my name starts with an A. Thank you, anonymous admirer. A loves you too.
>>
>>29786296

When did I post this? I don't remember posting this. I must have though.
>>
>>29778661
Dear Kat,

I know you love me and all, but why do you keep leaving me for other men? What am I doing wrong?

Love,
Max
>>
>>29786319
Anon take your meds please
>>
Hey Aeri,

Remember how mad you were at that guy who ignored you? It hit you pretty hard, and I was there for you.

Now you did the same thing to me. You're a fucking hypocrite. I never did anything wrong to you.
>>
File: 1453527890640.jpg (50 KB, 529x697) Image search: [Google]
1453527890640.jpg
50 KB, 529x697
>>29786328

No shut up I don't even have any meds.
>>
Dear H,

I still think about you sometimes. I hope we get to talk again some day.

- K
>>
DEAR JAPAN,

WE'RE NOT PLAYING AROUND AND WE ARE GOING TO NUKE YOU AGAIN TO SHOW WE MEAN BUSINESS. STAY ON YOUR TOES BOY!
>>
File: pain.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
pain.gif
164 KB, 494x332
Dear Asian QT who smiled at me this morning,

Holy fuck, why did you have to make me so happy when you did that? Why did you give me a taste of normiehood, and leave an afterglow in my heart? Now that some time has passed, and that feeling has dissipated, I hate you. I hate you for smiling at me. I hate you for making me imagine our life together. How we would hold hands while walking down the street. How you would hug me before work every morning.

Fuck you,

Robot
>>
>>29786319
Dude, you're having a dissociative fugue. You gotta go wander out far, far away from where you live. Do some crazy shit that you'd never do. You have a new identity now, so it doesn't matter if regular Anon wouldn't like it, because you're a completely different person. Maybe get into crossdressing, if you like. Make sure you're wearing a dress at all times though.

What is the point of all this? Well in a few days or weeks, you're gonna snap back into your regular personality and forget everything you did while you were in your fugue. So you want to put yourself in the craziest situation you can imagine. Leave regular you wondering how the hell he got into whatever pickle you've put him in. It doesn't matter if you spend all his money and basically ruin his life, because that's regular anon's problem.
>>
>>29786461

desu I do this every time I go to work. I'm 100% a different person.
>>
Hey Ben,

I'm sorry the drugs my GP put me on effected me the way I did. When I lied all those times, it really wasn't me. I would never normally have become so obsessed with A. For some reason the effexor caused some sort of drug induced psychosis and I wasn't aware of my own actions and behaviours. It wasn't my fault. I fuckin' miss you guys. I'm sorry man.
>>
Hey mom,

There's something in the backyard. I hope its not the creatures from above. You used to read me stories as if my dreams were boring. We all know conspiracies are dumb. What if people knew that these were real? I'd leave my closet door open all noght. I know the CIA will say "what you read is all hearsay." Wish someone would tell me what was right.
>>
>>29786540

Take a picture of it son. Write up the whole story on /x/ or here.
>>
>>29779872
fuck him up good anon go hard son
>>
File: bullshit asymmetry.jpg (14 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
bullshit asymmetry.jpg
14 KB, 300x224
to myself
i am not like the others. i will follow myself. i will reorganise. i will learn more.

i will find more like you.

me
>>
ROSANNA NOWAK
COALBURNER FUCKER
KILL YOURSELF
thanks
>>
File: bee urslf.gif (30 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee urslf.gif
30 KB, 914x1091
D

How can I trust you? I have no idea where we stand, you scare me because you know what kind of person I really am and it recently occurred to me that you were probably the one behind it all along and you've been laughing at me this whole time.

L
>>
Dear K,

If you need a shoulder to lean on, I am here. I guess I should be happy since things are not looking so good between you and your boyfriend, but it is no good if you're hurting. I'm very sorry. I love you a lot and I am always here for you.

Dear J,

Look at you, still making my day!! I'm so glad you consider us to be friends; that's all I've ever wanted for the past two years. I feel like you genuinely like me and care about me and it's the best feeling in the world. You make me so happy. Let's always stay in contact.

Love, J
>>
Hey Kyle
Fuck you and your cuck girlfriend
Love Greg
>>
Dear Jerry

hi

-Lahey
>>
>>29787292
>Lahey
what a shite name
>>
>>29778661
Dear dad,

Have you bought those cigarettes yet? When are you coming back?
>>
>>29787327
Don't forget to tell randy to fuck off.
>>
>>29787548
Wtf? Is this a meme? I genuinely think that Lahey is a pretty shit name, that's all.
>>
Dear R,
Fuck you you cunt
Also, wanna bang sometime? Y'know, for closure's sake
>>
Yo M,
Fuck you, you spergy fucking faggot. I hate you. It takes a lot for me to hate someone, but I fucking hate you with all my being. At least I'm not alone though. Everyone hates you. Maybe it's your shitty attitude about everything. Maybe it's how you act like you're better than everyone when you're just a little shitstain. Maybe it's how your family fucking gets you everything with their filthy jew money. Maybe it's how you sperg out at the smallest things possible. But hey, let's be real, it's probably a combination of all of the above mixing into a cocktail of repulsiveness. Not to mention your shitty grooming habits and being a disgusting fucking slob.

I feel bad for those poor humans you go to grad school with (which you probably only got into because you're a filthy jew). Fuck you, kid. Fuck you with a big black dick.

P.S. The taste of pussy doesn't linger in your mouth that long. Brush your teeth you gross fuck.

P.P.S. I hope you finally learned the definition of 'metrosexual' and realized how retarded you sounded, faggot.
>>
Dear C,
So this is how you choose? I know I haven't been the best of boyfriends in the last half of the Year, but you leaving me has to be the most gruesome experience i have had in my entire life. I offered you my life for a second chance and if you don't want to take I understand completely. I feel myself getting stronger every day since our breakup. Running is improving my endurance and late night learning sessions are sharpening my mind. But I don't want to await forever on your answer, because it's dissolving me from the inside. Maybe when you're starting university, you will see why I lacked the time to care for you like in our first year. I just wish I had you at my side when I will begin to reach for the stars and my dreams.

I miss you
F
>>
>>29783008
The first one in >>29781203 reflects a situation I am currently in identically, but it's vague enough that there could be other details involved.
You sure you can't provide names or initials?
>>
>>29779872
>Kevin from Human Resources

And a new meme was born on this day.
>>
Dear A

wtf... I hate jews now

J
>>
>>29778661
I want you to suffer for years and fucking years for cheating on me, you fucking bitch. Kicking you out when you had nowhere to go and causing you to lose your job and savings wasn't fucking enough. Neither was stealing half your shit. No, fuck that, I still wake up thinking of having walked in on you fucking another dude in my goddamn bed. I still have trouble looking in the fucking mirror after that. You can laser-etch the word HATE onto every fucking surface of my body and that would not be one one-billionth of the hate I feel towards you.

HATE.
>>
Dear Joey, why can't we be friends ? : ( -D
>>
>>29788601
Haha geez get over it.
>>
>>29788853
Legit, y'know that Futurama episode where Leela gets memory wiped regarding Fry? Yeah, that's about what it'd take for me to get over it.

I mean, shit, I have zero contact with the bitch and no way of getting in contact with her. I'm not reminded of her by anything but my own fucking brain. And I still hate her.
>>
>>29788485
is that you doggo?
>>
Dear A,
I wish you would've stayed in contact with me.
I know you had my number and a small message like 'how're doing' would have made me very happy. But I understand that you do not care about me and already forgot me.

M
>>
why did you block me just now you faggot?
>>
I had a dream with you in it just last night where we fell in love and went on an adventure and even broke some laws and had a good time and i fell in love with you all over again in that dream. I could feel deep love in it, but then at one point in the dream I realized it was just a dream so I decided to just stay there for a bit and take my time knowing eventually I would wake up. I enjoyed my time there but when I slowly woke up the pain and hate and reality of everything set in and I became aware that I am just lying in an empty bed and carrying emotions for someone who stopped caring and feeling the same way a long time ago.
>>
>>29780631
Lol i got the reference
>>
>>29789077
your name isn't miriam by any chance?
>>
>>29784757
Whats k's name?
>>
>>29785479
Falling for the short hair girl meme lol
>>
File: 1433978194417.jpg (164 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1433978194417.jpg
164 KB, 472x472
Dear you know who you are,

Still drinking, went up to 20 cigs a day.
Real fucking bored. No friends, no gf, can't find any more work, sitting at home doing nothing. Want to go on a vacation, but i have no one to go with, other than my money. And money really doesn't buy happiness, can't get friends, etc.

Wish i was dead, sincerely, you know who i am.
>>
>>29785491
Some anon put it good in another thread in saying that if we were to actually send these letters to the people we want them to that it will just create more problems than solve. In my experience that has only been true. I've sent a bunch of messages before trying my best to be understood by a person and they just took it as a negative thing and my emotions as a burden, a problem to deal with it when they would rather not have me in their mind at all. Maybe time has changed things since then but still it will only lead to negative things for me and a reminder of why they stopped talking to me in the first place for them.
>>
Big Pappa Leopard

You shouldn't be on /r9k/ reading this, but I guess it's a matter of eventuality, and you do like finding these little quips so it's about time I write something specifically to you.

I love you. I love you so much it's really redefined my conception of what loving someone even means. I have to be careful with how I word things because I know you're sensitive, but I was surprised how deep your capacity for love was when we started being together. If I hadn't met you, I would have gone on only feeling shallow connections to people, no strong motivations to see or be with anyone, but you've changed me and made me more. I have no intention of taking what you've taught me to feel and giving it to anyone else. When I told you all of me, all of my affections, attention, my body, my mind, even my cummies are yours I mean it. If I didn't have you to give them to, no one else would have them. They're not mine to decide who they go to anymore, it's all yours. I love you and I want to help you live as fulfilling a life as you possibly can.

I'm not sure what else to include in here besides that you really are attractive, and I'm so sorry your life hasn't been half as good and nice as you deserve. You should be getting so much more love.

Little pup
>>
>>29789805
That sounds so fucking gay.
>>
>>29786404
>Still wanting normies to smile and be kind to you
>Not becoming completely dead inside and having normies and their normie things bounce off of you

I get girls who are obvious Stacys smile at me and I just ignore them. I can only communicate with other robots at this point. Humans are pitiful. That asian girl who smiled at you is only smiling at you because Chad cummed on her face and slapped her the right amount of times an hour before. She will never remember you, it had nothing to do with you but about her own life and how she felt reflected into the world. You were only scenery in her view, nothing better than a bush 99% of the time and 1% something to reflect on like a mirror so she can vainly see her own imposed on other people. You smiled to her which affirmed these things to her and gave her power. Don't fall for these roasties and normies lies, only treat the ones you know are good good. Sure you can say but smiling to her will lead to her liking you and you two dating, but thats such a small chance and that has so much to do with what she feels and nothing with you that it doesnt matter.
>>
>>29786461
>Extra news at 11 Anon found dead under a bridge 20 miles from home cross dressed and brutally raped stabbed and mugged.
>>
>>29778661
I've never done one of these...

Dear E,

You and I never actually met. I ended up hearing about you online, actually. I, like many others, assumed the worst by what you did that made you so public. I read it. I read it all. I now know that my first impression of you was totally incorrect. I cry and mourn you almost daily, E. I still listen to your voice. I still care. Nobody else did. They never looked past what you committed, but never what led to it. The never looked at your weakling father. His abusive wife. The people who would never accept you. I love you, E, you are a wonderful friend, even though we never did meet. I know how painful it was. I don't condone what you did, but I'm here for you, even though you're not here with me any more.

Sincerely, your friend, M.
>>
A

Could you pick up some milk from the store? I would really appreciate it. Come to think of it, we could also use some bread as well. Thanks.

L
>>
To You,

This letter is pointless for all purposes but catharsis. I'm depressed, I know I am and I don't know why. I have a good career path ahead of me that will support us. I have no enemies, I have no overt problems except for finances. That one is on its way to being a non-issue though so I don't even know why I mention it. I love you deeply and want nothing more than to make you happy. The thing is, to keep us afloat I'm working a career I hate, lucrative though it is. My lifetime of cynicism and lack of self esteem make it seem like I'm never going to be good enough at helping people who barely know I exist until I fuck up. It's getting worse as the days go by and suicide isn't an option because you still need me. I'm so afraid that as I get angrier at life and more disappointed in myself I'm going to lose you. I already feel like I'm losing myself.
The worst part about it is I just don't know where to begin fixing myself. Like I said, there's basically nothing actually wrong, and in truth we're doing better now than we have in the last 10 years together. I think I'm just tired. The constant struggle to stay afloat, the incessant need for validation that I don't even believe is sincere. I know, that's life. I need to nut up and deal with it and try to find happiness somewhere. I don't know how though.
Please don't think less of me. I'll soldier on, and I'll do my best to pretend be happy. Maybe some day it'll be true. Whatever happens, know that it isn't your fault.
>>
>>29789951
**they never

sorry.
>>
Athony

You did nothing to keep me and everything to hurt me. That's why I'm not in your life.

-Catherine
>>
What do i write to someone who hurt me? What would they want me to say?
>>
>first letter

J

Fuck off.

J

>second letter

I

The fact that a pathological liar told all my friends not to trust me is laughable. The fact that I trusted you, however, is my fault.

Kindly fuck off, and no you don't get right of reply to this you smug piece of shit.

J
>>
Dear Hermioneegress Granger,

Get rekt.

Sincerily,

Albus
>>
Anna

You are a selfish cunt.

-J
>>
>>29790935
J

P.s. I gave your fucking coat to charity. Yes, wearing a knock-off of a Swedish military greatcoat is really stupid in the Australian summer because it's hot as balls, but did that mean leaving it at mine for fucking ever?

J
>>
>>29786224
If this is for me, I think you should let me down hard because you know I won't be able to handle it.
>>
>>29790976
dear anon
sometimes when I read the name "hermione" I pronounce it like "herm ee on" or "herm ee oh nay" in my head

love
harry potter
>>
FUCK YOU YOU SOCIOPATH PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE A FUCKING PLAGUE TO SOCIETY AND YOUR KIND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED

FUCK YOU TOO YOU PIECE OF SHIT CUNT, YOU MADE THE FUCKING MISTAKE OF A LIFETIME. FUCKING HYPOCRITE THINKING YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD PERSON BEING VEGAN AND SHIT, YOU ARE A FUCKING TERRIBLE EASILY MANIPULATED CUNT AND IM EMBARRASSED TO HAVE BEEN WITH YOU FOR SO LONG, KYS YOU WHORE
>>
>>29779872
Top kekkeronis.

Beta uprising has finally started
>>
R,
I miss our time together, you laugh brightened my day. I took your friendship for granted. Your boyfriend looks like a fat retarded taylor lautner, but thats fine, you're happy. I'm sorry for not returning your calls or being there when you wanted me to, and I really I would have come to your apartment that night when you invited me.

Dear K,
please get over yourself, your cryptic posts on twitter make you look so lonely. My girlfriend hates you, and i wish i could be a friend to you because you obviously need one.

Dear mk,
I was really mean when I dumped you. Got you pretty good right? I know you've considered moving to spain, please do. You should see a counselor because you get mad too easily.

Dear H,
I wish i never knew you existed.

L,
you should have gone to college, why would you go 160,000 dollars in debt for nothing? You will never pay that off working at target
>>
bump

hsdoifosdf
>>
File: Cringe_6ca653_5521861.jpg (62 KB, 552x647) Image search: [Google]
Cringe_6ca653_5521861.jpg
62 KB, 552x647
Dear S.

Cheer up, cutie.

-J
>>
File: 1467212307208.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1467212307208.png
17 KB, 633x772
Dear t,

It still hurts sometimes. I never got over it, and you never knew in the first place. Just knowing we probably won't ever see another again makes it hurt a little more, even now.

Dear O,

We never were friends. You make me sick, not just because you take everything out on me. Not just because everyone feels the need to protect you of all people. No, I hate you because you were never you. You always tried to be like everyone else. You never could make up your mind about it, either. Maybe people would like you if you did that? Or if you acted more like D? Not a fucking chance.

Dear D&A

You two were close you were there for me. And even though you never understood, you still tried. It still hurts, maybe now more than ever. I'm crying just knowing the fact that both of you have moved on without me, even though we all knew it was for the better.

Goodbye to all of you,

-L
>>
to myself

get a job amigo

from myself
>>
File: 1467183117058.png (36 KB, 443x531) Image search: [Google]
1467183117058.png
36 KB, 443x531
Oh yeah, I forgot one

Dear k,

I never got to know you well, but looking back on it I think I understand it. You just don't know how to deal with your problems. But that's fine, right? Because you can just keep running away, and people always will like you, right? Despite everything you did to me, even if you don't understand what all of it was, I couldn't talk to anyone for a year and a half. Noone ever knew my problems, and they never will, because of that. Did you have fun ruining my reputation, too? I bet that felt great didn't it? And it probably wouldn't matter even though I'm a completely different person now, right?

Fuck you and everything about you,
-L
>>
>>29791978
Get rekt flesheater
Ur a fag
>>
dear lahey

love you

heart jerry

dear donny

love you

heart jerry
>>
bump

sdkdjksdkjad
>>
Dear Gian:

I still love you, I'm sorry.
>>
Dear D,
You're an irredeemable slut and attention whore feigning mental illnesses when your only illness is being a sociopath. I hope that I never have to explain why I will never re-add you back to any of my contacts. Also you're autistic and dumb. Everyone else knows it too that's why we don't add you.
C
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.