[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11
File: college.jpg (17 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
17 KB, 275x183
How about a good old University thread! Tell Robots about your college stories, good and bad. Feel free to talk about your college (for better or worse) and maybe give the other college robots here a beacon of hope.
>>
File: I keep it so fly.png (517 KB, 704x684) Image search: [Google]
I keep it so fly.png
517 KB, 704x684
OP here, I went to Seton Hall University for my freshman year but everyone there was super pretty and snooty, so not robot-friendly. Unfortunately my calculus professor dicked me over and forgot to cover three chapters that were on the university final which led me to receive a D in that class (but a 3.2 GPA that semester anyway). I saw all of the social bullshit and how the teachers were terrible and tried to transfer to Rutgers New Brunswick but I got waitlisted. The 3 months that went by were fucking mortifying but finally as of last week I got in. Hopefully Rutgers isn't so bad, I know some of my highschool classmates who went there and say its not bad, I'd certainly love a robo-friend though.
>>
>>29777919
>Unfortunately my calculus professor dicked me over and forgot to cover three chapters that were on the university final
If the chapters were included in the syllabus it's not really his fault.
>>
I went to Swinburne, Melbourne, Australia. Fucking hated it and the whole thing was a gigantic, lonely waste of time. I have been rejected from every job I've applied for since. My degree is worth nothing and I should have gotten experience in some job they'd give an 18 year old instead. I have essentially wasted my entire life already.
>>
>>29777996
There was no syllabus, he barely spoke a lick of english.I did well on all of the tests except for the final because it wasn't his final, it was the universities. I attempted to appeal but the guy had tenure so the administration denied it.
>>
>>29778062
what is your major?

quite original please.
>>
ROCHESTER
INSTITUTE
OF
TECHNOLOGY
>>
>>29778087
Since I was a stupid kid with no aspirations or interests (just like now) who chose based on what I hated least at high school, psychology
>>
>>29778101
I have a friend who goes there by the name of Hector, how is it up there?
>>
>>29778119
Amazing. It's 4chan the university. Sure there is a lot of /soc/, but the majority is cool guys. What's his major?
>>
>>29778213
applied mathematics and computer science. He claims that the anime club is the biggest club on campus, is that true?
>>
>>29778114
unfortunate famalam.

you need a phd to do anything with that.
>>
I just graduated last month.

I got the displeasure of watching my college literally get taken over by SJWs while I was still attending. Fuck I'm so glad I'm out.
>>
>>29778267
I don't even want to do anything even remotely close to psychology anymore. I just want a job with as little human interaction as possible within walking distance of some cheap apartment so I can be alone for the rest of my life and never have to drive. That's my ultimate dream.
>>
Starting this fall. Scared as fugg because of the initiation.
>>
>>29778289
>>29778327
What colleges palerinos?
>>
>>29778254
It's a big club, but believe it or not the Magic The Gathering club has it beat.
>>
>>29778340
not all that surprising, as an avid D&D enthusiast I've seen magic slowly but surely eat away at all of the good gaming stores. Hopefully Rutgers has a solid D&D club
>>
>>29778327
It's in Quebec and colleges and unis are split. Mine is Universite de Sherbrooke.
>>
>>29777844
I will greentext a bit
>final semester of undergrad, already have all my classes I need to graduate
>need to fill schedule for VA money so take a baby level math course
>pretty much skip the entire class most of the semester, since the class is only exams i show up for exams, pass easily, and dont come back til next
>professor butthurt people skip, so makes group project for everyone
>get attractive black chick for group project, second time taking class, she is really stupid
>meet for group project, do it for all of them really fast because I just want it to be done
>black chick talks to me a little, i tell her I dont care or need more friends, I am finished and already accepted into graduate school
>black chick asks for all our numbers in group to contact if we need to fix something
>she texts me some stupid shit, i respond saying I already have enough friends I dont need more unless you have benefits
>come over, she wants to watch eyes wide shut? no idea on the choice
>get bored about 5 minutes in and get aggressive with her
>score a new fuck buddy until semester ended

all went better than planned, she was 17 at the time (legal age is 16 here) and I am 29... black girls instinctively know how to fuck holy shit

there is hope for any of you, be yourself (joking) she just wanted me because I was older and didnt give a fuck about her and wanted daddies approval, her dad left her as a kid, unsurprising I know
>>
>>29778381
whats the initiation all about? In the U.S we have 2 day orientations but it's nothing all that fancy, you just here about 1 hour of rape PSA's and then you pick your classes.
>>
>>29778419
Speak for yourself, mine was a week long
>>
File: 1464865894045.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1464865894045.png
59 KB, 684x710
I'm in the middle of Engineering and I live at home.

>pic related.
>>
>>29778413
good on you man, I'm glad undergrad went well for you! I still got three years left so hopefully I'll be able to post something like that in a future uni thread! I'd say "hopefully in three years I'll get a uni girlfriend so I can get off this board but we all know that isn't going to happen [ /spoiler]"
>>
>>29778466
damn what the fuck, that's quite unfortunate man. what do you even do for 1 whole week of orientation?
>>
>>29778419
It varies between faculties; business is supposedly the second-worst (almost went there). I know they get in costumes and they probably do drinking games and other degrading stuff. I heard not going there could get you on a blacklist. But I switched to CompSci so they're probably cooler.
>>
Just finished undergrad. Going back for a masters. Didn't enjoy undergrad, spent it all commuting and studying. Don't expect grad school to be any better. Maybe I'll join a club this time and meet a qt med school student.
>>
>>29778536
Great question. Whole lot of team building bullshit and the rape shit and all that. It got so bad that by day 3 I told my OA that my grandpa died and that I had to go. Thank fuck I commute so I just chilled at home.
>>
>>29778507
yeah, it was really really nice, she could really work a dick
the issue was it was just a bit late ya know? that would have been great for my time here, I actually spent most of my time just doing lab work and making sure I was prepared for grad school
honestly i dont feel like I wasted any of that time when i wasnt at parties or blowing all my money drinking every weekend
it doesnt hurt to go out a bit or mingle with people in lower areas because they will think you are awesome, the black chick was doing prenursing and im a microbiology, biotechnology, genetics guy so she thought i was bad ass for some retarded reason
anyways moral of the story is, you can find that young little bitch if you take a few useless classes that make you look bad ass and make sure to ignore them or treat them somewhat bad but always leave a bit of a window open for them to fuck their way through
>>
>>29778542
the initiations don't have drinking games and what not, that only happens when you're rushing a frat I assume you arent rushing a frat or else you wouldn't be on r9k ;_;
>>
>>29778623
We don't have frats here, anon, so everybody gets to live the frat experience :(
>>
>>29778612
yeah there are a lot of women at Rutgers, and I already took more than half of my major courses freshmen year at my previous college so hopefully I'll be able to find a few in some obscure classes.
>>
>>29778652
well at least you have the option to go to parties without having to show shit up your ass. A lot of fraternities do very homo-erotic things. My roommate had to stick a frozen hotdog up his ass and let it defrost and eventually he had to eat it. Obviously if the initiation is sanctioned by the school you won't have to do that gross shit.
>>
>>29778473
Did this. Wouldn't do again.
>>
>>29778709
That's horrifying, anon. Ours are sanctioned. I'm prolly worrying too much.
>>
>>29778746
yeah I'm sure its just going to be a bunch of psa's about rape and team-building exercises, you'll do just fine :)
>>
I don't know if I wanna go to college. I know I have to to get a good job but I'm an 18 y/o and just graduated high school, went to orientation at a community college back in May and I hated it. It was three hours, and I felt so out of place. It all just felt so big, and inaccessible to me. I made a friend there, but somehow I felt so young, and just out of place, like I said. When I got there, my mom just dropped me off at the main place. I had no instructions, didn't know where the fuck to go. Wandered around all lost, eventually some nigger with an accent showed me where to go. I almost cried waiting for orientation to start. Got registered for my classes and shit, but my happiest moment was when it was over. I waited outside for twenty minutes or so before my aunt came and got me, and I got some Taco Bell and went home to play GTA V. Still felt unsure of myself. That night I had a chorus concert, doing a show choir thing from Rent.

I'm having second thoughts about this whole college thing, bros. My gay hipster uncle is 31, graduated in 2003, and never went to college. He works at a call centre, and is perfectly happy with his life. He takes trips to Maine, Jersey, etc, he goes out to eat and drink a lot, and is very put together. My paternal grandparents never went to college and they're doing fine and are happy.

My mom went to community college for half a semester, then she had me and never went back. She lives in a shitty apartment in the ghetto part of town, so I just live with my grandparents in the rural, forest part of town.

My maternal uncle, also 31, got a Masters from the University of Tampa for sports management. He works for the state and hates his job.

I wanna fucking cry, bros. Every time someone asks me about college I break down. Advice, please?
>>
>>29778779
Ah, there is the problem. Being 18 at a community college definitely puts you out of place. The issue there is most people coming to one have fucked up a lot in life or are older. You wouldn't feel so out of place at a regular university.

Pick a respectable area. If you aren't sure wtf to do try doing Genetics. That would by my suggestion and find just a general fairly easy to get in state college. You will feel much less out of place there once you realize most people feel out of place in those places and orientation is fucking annoying and stupid for everyone.

Community college is just an old peoples thing.
>>
>>29778779
don't shut it out immediately, my orientation was fucking terrible but I managed to enjoy the semesters there. Just hang in there pal, getting your associate degree is straighforward, finish those 4 semesters and if you want the true college experience transfer to a public school.
>>
I'm going to community collage for "computer engineering" but it's so shitty I want to drop it. My parents are paying my tuition entirely, to it makes me feel kind of bad.

Maybe I should just off myself. I'd rather be dead that work shitty jobs for the rest of my life.
>>
>>29778836
>>29778858
Everyone there was straight outta high school like me, man. Save for one dude who only took a year off.

Originally I thought I wanted to be an English teacher because my personality was conforming to my history teacher that I idolised.

At school, I felt this weird need to conform and was a liberalfag. I'm not gonna lie, guys, I'm transgender (mtf), and wish I were a female. All my online friends just know me as Jess, not Robert. I just introduce myself as a woman, not as a 'trans woman'.

That said, I think testosterone may be bringing me down, fucking up my "true" personality. When I'm around women a lot, when I get a dose of estrogen from something, I feel so much happier, so much better. I finally feel like myself.

It took me years to realise that I wasn't some liberal pessimist who loved grey skies, and that I wasn't some HURRDURR LIVE ON THE EDGE BC IM GONNA DIE ANYWAY, which is what made me fat as fuck when I was around 15, and i'm still struggling to lose weight.

When I'm feeling like myself, I love sunrises, comfy shit, affection, reading, the sea, walking, the forest, etc. But I also get a bit more right-wing with shit, and while I'm okay with change, I do think there's a middle ground between traditionalism and change.

Jesus christ, sorry for spewing this all out, guys. Is there any major where I can just rant or talk to people for a living?
>>
>>29778949
Nah man, the computing business is the place to be from what I heard. You basically start off making at least 60k. That's worth it in my mind.
>>
>>29779028
Usually you have to pay someone for that.
Good luck neetfag
>>
anyone here go to st. mary's?
>>
>>29779028
>>29778779
Also, forgot to mention, thinking about just taking a semester or year off before going to college. I want time to read, write, walk, exercise, enjoy myself. Maybe I'll just get a job at Time Warner Call Center and do that for the rest of my life. I want to fucking travel, go to the beach, enjoy my life.

Last summer, I was really being myself. Doing all the things I liked, got more moderate/right-wing, had a chill summer in my town with my friends, one's a /mu/fag and the other might as well be a robot, though he only browses /b/ for pizza.
Flea markets, fast food, hanging out three days in a row, etc. For the first few months of school, I was very quiet in class, just wanted to get back home to do shit I liked. Eventually, I got more involved in school, more liberal to fit in, and wanted to fit in with others so much I started using cancerous slang and dabbing and shit.

Now that it's summer, I feel more like myself again, now more than ever.
>>
>>29779230
And at college orientation I tried to be the same way, a robot in the corner, but they pushed interaction and being involved so fucking much, it felt like all eyes were on everyone all the time.
>>
File: 323432.jpg (58 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
323432.jpg
58 KB, 600x435
>I go to Michigan State University

>Oh, Michigan? That's a great school!

tfw
>>
>>29779330
I know the difference pal. Michigan's the one with the top tier engineering programs and football team. Michigan State is the one with the packaging major.
>>
I did Information Systems at Aberdeen University. It was shit. I wasn't good at it, and I learned nothing. I got a 2:2 though, somehow.

And now I managed to parlay it into doing an MA in Creative Writing at Newcastle?? I don't know how, but we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>29779370

N-n-nice try, f-senpai, I'm not falling for that.

In all honesty, I wish I were at Michigan. However, I live fifteen minutes outside of East Lansing and it makes no sense to pay thousands of dollars in lodging and living expenses when I'm planning to go to grad school anyway.

EL is a shit-tier city compared to Ann Arbor, though. AA is so much better.
>>
>>29779420
Falling for what? It's a real thing.

http://www.packaging.msu.edu/

I applied to Michigan for grad school, got rejected. Life goes on.
>>
>>29777919
Where in NJ you from?
>>
>>29779493

The football team meme. Michigan has a better track record overall versus MSU, but MSU has done much better than UMich for quite a while now.
>>
>>29779493

wouldn't packaging actually be a very good major for actually getting a Job?
>>
>>29779508
Central Jersey, Monroe specifically.
>>
>went to uni for four years
>majored in music with concentration in piano
>took piano lessons with piano professor in addition to music and general ed classes
>2nd semester freshmen year I try to sign up for class in fall term that is only offered every TWO YEARS
>piano professor is like my advisor and tries to manage my schedule. He says its okay for me to sign up for class.
>new semester (fall sophomore yr) is about to start in a couple of days. Piano professor all of a sudden tells me to drop class.
>I ask him why? He says "that its for upper class men only" and I was just a sophomore.
>Find out later on that the class had underclassmen (freshmen) and because of limited space, I couldnt take the class needed for my degree. The freshmen were foreign exchange students from some third world country being paid scholarships to come to Murica and study piano. They were given lots of benefits and promoted throughout school of music on posters for concerts.
>i applied for scholarships and got shot down for being a white beta male faggot.
>had to take class two years later and it conflicted with other classes i needed to take (schedule conflict). I couldn't be in two classes at the same time obviously.. My schedule was completely fucked because I was lied to by professor asshole.
>left the piece of shit school and finished a year later at some other uni with a liberal arts degree.
I have other get cucked stories but i'll save you people from anymore bullshit
>>
>be 18
>just graduated from high school
>first wanted to do chemical engineering because muh big bucks
>downgraded to wanting to major in chemistry
>went from that to chemistry
>now thinking about majoring in CS because of my proficiency at mathematics and computer programming (web design, in particular)
>people telling me that CS is a meme degree

now im nervous because i just want to live a /comfy/ life but now everyone's saying Computer Science degrees are as worthless as biology degrees and shit.

the fuck
>>
>>29779653
chemistry to biochemistry*
>>
>>29779636
do you play music from anime and video games?
>>
>>29779653
And how old are you now, kiddo?
>>
Anybody go to ECU? I have a somewhat important question?
>>
File: wustl logo.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wustl logo.jpg
99 KB, 1024x768
I'm going here next year on scholarship. Anyone know if it's robot-friendly? I just want to stay in my dorm and avoid interaction.
>>
>>29778413

kek what r u doing in college gramps?
>>
>>29779712
Still 18, boyo. Going to start college in 2 months, but just unsure about my major. The greentext might be a bit confusing, but essentially I've been pondering over what my major should be since like . . . junior year of high school. Now I'm thinking CS for sure, but . . .
>>
>>29779653
Music major and art major are meme degrees.
>>
>>29779692
I don't play much anymore. I played classical because i like it. I listen to Vidya game music though.
>>
>>29779828

noice. i got in there too (no $). It seemed robot friendly to me, but I only went one tour so take what i say with a grain of salt.
>>
>>29777844
just got kicked out today because of failing all my classes
>>
>>29779976
what went wrong, buckaroo?
>>
>>29779895
>wow it's fucking nothing
Come back when you've got a cuck story like this guy >>29779636
>>
I'm going here. I hate it here. I just sit in my dorm all day and do nothing.

Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice turning down UC Davis so I could go into literal chicken science.
>>
>>29780335
chicken science as in raptor biology?
>>
>>29780387
no poultry science
>>
>>29780461
that's actually pretty interesting anon, what made you consider something like that? I mean, you wouldn't be a poultry scientist to make money so you must've been at least somewhat passionate about it.
>>
>>29780583
I knew someone in the field who convinced me into doing it. The job market is really good for it right now, it's one of the things where "guaranteed job" is almost true and not just a meme. I have had a couple of job offers already despite being nowhere near finishing my degree.

Throughout high school I was trying to find something that would be easy to get a job in, but for most of the stuff I was looking at I thought I would really hate doing that. I kept hearing stuff about how you need connections to find anything good, and I didn't have confidence I could network with people. Eventually someone convinced me to do poultry science, I thought I would not hate it unlike the other things I was looking at. I went in it without knowing that much about animals and sort of liked it. Having a lower salary (40-65k is what people I see getting usually) and actively being sought out I think is better for me than a high salary and more effort searching for jobs. The cost of living here is much lower than where I was originally from (Bay Area) so a high salary isn't really needed as much anyways.

Only thing is I have discovered is that I really do not like the south. At least I am not studying something I hate which is what I would probably be doing if I took the UC Davis offer.
>>
>>29777844
University of Waterloo for computer science here.

Taking 4 CS courses is pretty stressful. Looking forward to upcoming internship at Microsoft in the fall.

Advice to cs related undergrads.
Apply to internships, both local and far away. Many companies will pay you enough to pay for rent if you have to live far away from home. Grind problems on HackerRank and practice questions out of Cracking the coding interview. Code frequently and create a profile on Github (more importantly do something substantial and in depth enough that you can talk about it impressively). For summer internships at large companies in the US, most start posting positions in the fall (so Fall 2016 for Summer 2017 internship). These internships are the best way to land a job once school finishes. Most big companies use internships as a recruitment and screening tool for finding new grads they want to hire.
Grind and you'll make it.
>>
>>29780001
i dont really know.
i was doing quite decently, then i started realizing i dont know where my life is going, fell into a spiral of depression.
>>
I've irreversibly fucked up my time in Uni. Good thing I'm only 18 months in and can quit. Might just drop out and do simple jobs and work up until i find something I like
>>
>>29779828
Some smelly fat faggot sjw from my school went there
>>
File: 1453449518866.jpg (41 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1453449518866.jpg
41 KB, 684x576
I'm too dumb for uni.
>>
I go to Deakin and am studying commerce, majoring in accounting. Have been side tracked and been doing some maths subjects. I'm fucked because I haven't been able to get internships or work experience .
>>29778062
Still in Melbourne? Any other Melbourne anons want to meet up?
>>
>>29779636
>>i applied for scholarships and got shot down for being a white beta male faggot.

put it back in the deck.
>>
>>29780828
I go to ryerson do I stand a chance if I grind? Do companies care about prestige? I could go to uft if I wanted to but im not sure if its worth it.
>>
File: 2pjjWvhP.png (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
2pjjWvhP.png
55 KB, 800x800
Transferring to Carnegie Mellon from UCSD as a chemical engineering major. I wanted to go to Berkeley but I didn't get any financial aid. CMU seems pretty robot friendly.
>>
WIE TU DELFT HIER
>>
>>29785032
Noorderlingen Opkankeren

t. Tilburg
>>
>>29781453
dont fucking do it i did this and regretted it simple jobs are shit
>>
>>29777844

Recent grad here, graduated with a degree in Communications. Had a decent time at school, got suspended my senior year for breaking into a house while at a .4 BAC so it took me 5 years to graduate. Lucked into probably the most solid group of friends I could ever ask for. It sucks coming back home and not having any friends. Had a pretty typical college experience overall (parties, smoking pot, n64, grills, etc.). Thinking about going back to school for a degree in CS though.
>>
>>29785003
CMU is robot central. You'll probably find some people to hang out with and feel less lonely, but they won't necessarily prepare you for adult life, so think about what to get out of college and how before it has passed you by.

t. CMU graduate
>>
>>29779558
Yeah it's actually an awesome major
>>
File: 1389303557182.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1389303557182.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
Here's my experience returning to university this year (dropped out in 2014 after a year and a half). Also last year I felt super good about returning, like was 100% certain shit was going to be okay.

>move to city where uni is
>can't find own place so have to stay with grandmother
>mood goes downhill in the weeks leading up to the beginning of classes
>by the time class starts i'm already having huge doubts
>finish the first week
>feel totally alien, aloof, distant from everyone
>hate self, hate seeing other people who things seem so easy for
>don't talk to anyone, avoid people i might know from last time i went
>feel stupid and incapable of thinking about class material

Anyway, long story short, for a whole semester I just commute into the city, sit in the library at the uni, and watch youtube on my laptop. Contemplate how I can kill myself the rest of the time. Oh yeah, at one point I bought this allegedly lethal seed from Thailand, in a lazy suicide attempt. Book into a hostel, eat seed, spend next day vomiting in bathroom. Eventually end up telling parents I fucked up again, now I'm back home. I literally have no clue what the fuck to do with myself. I can't even trust myself anymore; as made evident by how delusional I was coming into uni again. wtf man. What's wrong with me.
>>
Put in zero effort, but somehow I graduated and now I'm working. Shit experience overall.
>>
File: 1451545741620.jpg (30 KB, 251x305) Image search: [Google]
1451545741620.jpg
30 KB, 251x305
>>29777844
>went to uni like 10 years ago
>was pretty fun
>lots of beer
>met some cool people
>graduated with honours
>got a good job
>HECS master race
>make good money now

10/10 would do again
>>
>tfw studying economics
>tfw easy coure
>tfw anti-social
>tfw need people skills and a good network to remotely find a job in my study field
>tfw I'll likely never find a good job
>>
>>29786942
Where fampai?
>>
>>29787181
Software Eng at Curtin
>>
>2 years
>still haven't talked to anyone
>>
>go to university for a semester
>get depressed halfway
>results 54, 55, 58, 65
>GPA 1.25 or 5.25 in Australia

Am I fucked?
>>
>>29782911
another melbourne anon here, yea would be keen to meet up. not a unifag tho
>>
>>29777996
>paid to teach subject
>doesn't teach the whole subject
>students fault
Get that shit opinion out of here
>>
>>29787207
I completed four years of university and the only person I befriended was a professor.
>>
>>29778716
Set up my schedule to have mainly night classes so I could sleep in. I would go 5 days straight without talking to anyone. The loneliness consumes you.
>>
Neuroscience and Chemfag here, almost ready to take the mcat.

Was super robot coming into school but then came into my own I guess. It's amazing what alcohol can do to help and hurt your social life.
>>
>>29778101
uofr here
>>
>>29787215
Just tell the Uni you're depressed and you want to kill yourself, Anon. Everyone is so sensitive to that shit at Universities theses day. If this doesn't get you off academic probation I don't know what will.
>>
smith college is literally tumblr:the school. i'm so glad i'm transferring to somewhere people actually would respect a degree from.
>>
>>29785032
Ik wil daar volgend jaar wisk en inf doen dus een dubbele bachelor, ken je mensen die een dubbele b doen?
>>
>>29787245
Where do you live?
>Eastern suburbs for me.
>I'm working tomorrow and on Saturday till 6:00 so it may not be practical.
>>
>>29779028
>Is there any major where I can just rant or talk to people for a living?
Journalism.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.