[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in college, 22 y.o., bretty normal up until college where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (222 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222 KB, 640x1136
>in college, 22 y.o., bretty normal up until college where my life kind of fell apart
>into this one girl
>she's 19, in one of the generals I've gotta knock out before graduating
>know professor, he kind of hooks me up and "randomly" puts us in a study group

Study groups are required to meet a minimum of three times so profbro just basically gave me a few chances at this woman
>flirting at first study group meeting
>seems to be going well, we make plans to meet up on the weekend
> weekend comes, get some food and chill at hers
>>
>>29782459
wow nice fucking blog post
>>
>>29782459
>flirting going well, holy shit I'm having success with a woman
>her hand on my dick during cooked episode 2
Highly recommend it if you've got Netflix
>boner
>she pops my little man out and sucks me off nicely, eventually just licks my balls while I jack off.
>shoulder tap when I'm about to cum, sucks hard on the tip of muh dick
Felt like she pulled the orgasm out of the bottom of my stomach with sheer force of suction brehs
>>
>>29782475
Hold up there's a punchline I just need to provide context

>also in study group- 40 something army vet. He has a ponytail, balding, probably got ptsd or some shit
>notice he's hitting on her too at next meeting She doesn't seem to be shutting him down like I'd expect
>we hang out after meeting as previously agreed upon
>she's a little distant
>whatever. Nothing happens sexually and I coldly take her back to her place.
>return home and there on the couch is her phone
>>
>>29782500
> and then I woke up in my bed surrounded by mlp dolls and print outs of a cartoon frog

Your welcome
>>
>>29782553
She left her phone at mine!
>it's blowing up with texts
>from contact with same name as vet in group
>asks if she wants some pictures from last night
I type in her passcode
>reply yes plz
>suddenly three photos of her fucking his old wrinkly dick from the male perspective
>fat stomach, grey chest hair, small dick, wtf
I gave her phone back next time I saw her and didn't say anything. Still got one more group meeting summer term. Wtf guys. She chose the old man over a peer.

How many girls do you put effort into, spit game on, hang with occasionally who are fucking nasty old men on the side?
>>
>>29782560
Quality post my man
>>
>>29782624
It's because he's a veteran and you're a pussy fucking normalfaggot. This thread better be bait.
>>
>>29782672
But the universal opinion on veterans is that they're gross. Society's garbage, the young men who serve no purpose other than to die so that their countrymen may live on. Also. Old fucking man with a ponytail.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.