[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it so hard to find a girl that cares, or anyone for that matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: paused.png (209 KB, 484x483) Image search: [Google]
paused.png
209 KB, 484x483
Do women even realize that we're still people? I've noticed something that binds together people like us are our introverted tendencies, not that we're dumb, or not funny, or even fat. Because fatties can still get some chicks. But what we're all lacking is the simple ability to talk, I've known guys who were absolute idiots with no redeeming qualities get 10/10s just because they can talk, but If you can't then you might as well not even exist. Even if you're handsome that only takes you so far
>>
Not true. I got a gf not long ago and I barely did any talking. I just stared deep into her eyes and watched her talk, sing, dance, make faces, do all kinds of shit to keep my gaze on her.

She dumped me cause I'm a pathetic faggot. I think that's the main issue with people like us. It's not height or weight or charisma or dick size. Most of us are pathetic to the core.
>>
It's a little bit more complicated than that. I'm an extreme introvert. I prefer to be completely alone and have no interest in relationships really. I tested out as an INFP online. I think my loner tendencies stem from social anxiety and depression issues as well as a general apathy towards relationships. I can talk to people (I do it all the time as a worker in retail). Talking to strangers isn't a big deal to me. The problem is that I am a bit more neurotic and anxious than the average person and others (normies) may not totally understand that. Women expect their men to be very confident and thick skinned. These men have high testosterone. Some men have lower testosterone and this is simply why they may be less social. Introverted men are frowned upon by women because they are socially passive and men are expected to be confident and social. For a man to have emotional issues and to discuss his feelings is somewhat taboo and not "manly". Its a gender sterotype problem.
>>
>>29781029
>Dumped you
exactly man, you couldn't hold on. Even with all the stuff you listed it still wasn't enough, all your skills and hobbies could be taken away, but if you could just talk well maybe you could have held on
>>
>>29781105
You out it into words man,
>Apathetic
>Emotional issues but can't talk about them
Ive come to terms with the fact that I probably won't get a gf, but just having a girl to talk to would make me feel so much better. Besides, with how apathetic I am I could never hold on to a gf
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.