[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /dieting/? Pls anons, I need motivation and the comfort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: So accurate it hurts.png (269 KB, 459x498) Image search: [Google]
So accurate it hurts.png
269 KB, 459x498
Who here /dieting/?

Pls anons, I need motivation and the comfort of knowing other robots are also trying to lose weight because they are overweight gluttons.
>>
hi anon
I don't eat more than one meal a day of either chicken and rice or a bowl of oatmeal. I became really sad when I saw how flawless all these models on instagram were and I decided to starve myself and use diet pills and diet fad detox teas and in general waste a lot of money on nothing. I'd do a bunch of homework outs because the gym is too scary. And everything was going great until people at work were commenting that I was too thin and bony and it made me really sad because I just wanted to look good so people would actually like me and shit but people just thought I was gross.
I honestly wish you all the best with it though, you can do it! I believe in you! Just don't become a skeleton or everyone will hate you ;_;
>>
>>29780686
Thanks, also can you redpill me on oatmeal? Should I start eating it for breakfast? I've heard it's healthy but you can't add anything to it, like you just have to eat plain oatmeal and that's it. You can't like put sugar or anything in it, but I have heard oatmeal is pretty healthy, right?
>>
>>29780549

Trying to gain weight but it's not working.
>>
i just had a self realization of how fat i am last and now stopped eating

probably isnt healthy but i cant go to the gym because im babysitting all day but i guess its a diet change
>>
>>29780752
Pretty much I'd eat the oatmeal for potassium and carbs and the chicken for protein and the rice for carbs.
I'd eat the oatmeal with some kind of fruit, like strawberries or blueberries, but you can add flavour to it with sugar if you want as long as you don't go overboard.
I personally enjoy really bland and boring food so I never really added any sugar or honey or syrup on it which some people do.
You usually want to just eat breakfast, breakfast meaning your first meal of the day. I did a lot of night shift shit so my breakfast would have been everyone's lunch. and if you get hungry throughout the day just drink warm water, it'll fill you up and make you feel full, but throughout the day you should also be drinking a lot of ice water to keep your metabolism going strong.
Just don't give up or give into cravings and you'll be golden!
>>
File: 1376260860595.jpg (190 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1376260860595.jpg
190 KB, 720x540
>>29780549
i'm picking my diet back up again now.

last year i lost 40lbs by just cutting back on what i ate. put it all back on though when i went down the slippery slope of having the 'occasional' take out.

but that proved to me it can be done. and you can do it too. just consume less calories than your body burns. simple as that. i'm going to be sticking to about 1,500 a day from here on out, like i did when i lost my 40lbs.
>>
>>29781129
I think I've been eating 1,000 calories a day, or under 1,000. I'm pretty sure I've been eating anywhere from 400 to 800 calories a day, maybe sometimes 1,000.

Pretty sure that's unhealthy as fuck, I go almost the whole day without eating much. If I eat it's very little.
>>
>>29781386
yeah, fuck that. you need to be eating slightly more than that.
>>
>>29781386
800 calories is fine for an average person to lose weight. I'd suggest going a bit higher, though.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.