[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have many friends, so many I can't remember most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1401x788-97764894.jpg (79 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-97764894.jpg
79 KB, 1401x788
>I have many friends, so many I can't remember most of their names, but I know their stories and faces
>I'm on the honor's/president's list at college, born with genetics that make me intelligent
>be white male with no physical disabilities
>have been /fit/ for almost three years
>handsome Mediterranean face, proportional body with olive skin, larger than average dingus
>studying for doctorate's of pharmacy
>practicing Christian
So you might be wondering what's wrong with "chad?" In fact, you probably think I'm trolling. Please don't.
If you give a shit about a story, stick around. Or if you want to troll or something, that's fine with me.
I just need my story to be told

Pic not really related
>>
>family is Armenian, escaped a war in Azerbaijan where they were mass murdering a bunch of Armenians
>they escaped to a refugee camp in Moscow, and then one in Armenia, and then settled in the US permanently
>family immigrated here in 1989; not too long before the soviet union completely collapsed
>family gives birth to my sister and I some time in the early 90s
>grew up in a poor townhouse neighborhood
>I spent my childhood days alone with my granny and sister.
>I can still remember sitting on Bobby's porch (bobby was my nickname for my "babushka") eating grapes, watermelon, and drinking Kefir
>>
>Mama and Papa were always gone working, but whenever my mom was home, I was being yelled at and being called a liar.
>Mama literally yelled at me everyday as loud as she could
>to this day, I don't know why she was screaming at me
>used to tell me I was a bad kid, made me stand in corners all the time for things I wasn't sure what I did
>sister had childhood depression and early symptoms of schizophrenia but Mama just used to neglect her and tell her "she's just being a baby"
>my papa was my first hero: One day, when my mother was taking her day out on me, he told her to leave me alone and he hugged me. At that moment, I realized it wasn't my fault she treated me that way
>around age 6, Moma and Popa were arguing and yelling daily
>around this age, my sister started physically/verbally abusing me
>around age 7, papa started getting these weird headaches, but mama just called him a pussy and told him to stop complaining all the time
>eventually papa couldn't get off the couch because of his "headaches"
>mama calls him a liar, and tells us to not believe him
>a couple months later, finally, he gets to the hospital
>gets diagnosed with terminal brain cancer
>>
>I stop trying at school, and teachers keep yelling at me and telling me I'm a bad kid for not trying
>kids physically/emotionally bullied me for being short and what not
>teachers basically convinced me I was retarded
>I would go to school and get called a failure, and then go home and see my mother sobbing, and my father dying/on chemotherapy
>mother convinced father to go to University of Michigan and participate in an experiment
>doctor assholes took interest in my father, because he had a rare form of brain cancer they only heard about in their textbooks during their drunken college days
>he gets signed up for this "experimental treatment"
>he starts hallucinating daily
>he became mentally retarded after a while
>a combination of the brain tumors and "experimental treatment" made him really violent from time to time
>sometimes, he would be in a near-catontic, calm state; then he would stand up screaming and start strangling someone
>this man was a 6 foot 1 body builder before his cancer, so it was terrifying
>once he chased me around the house, and I had to run for dear life
>I tripped over the divider strip on the floor in the doorway, and I stub my tow and I'm bleeding
>I see him standing over me, like an animal was about murder me
>he's screaming
>>
>Suddenly, he snaps out of it, and doesn't even remember how he got there
> "anon, why are you on the floor? You're bleeding"
>eventually, father gets admitted into a hospital
>mother stops working to take care of him in the hospital
>older sister is never home, I'm home alone with bobby
>god bless bobby
>don't see my parents for about 3 months
>felt like years
>eventually they come back, because my father's last wish was to "Not die in a hospital. I hate this place."
>a couple weeks later, my aunt Roza comes to my school, and picks me up
>she doesn't say a word to me the entire car ride
>I ask her "Where are we going? Do I have a doctor's appointment or something?"
>she's just silent
>we get home, and I see my entire family and all of of my dad's coworkers at my house
>Dad is dead at my house, lying on a hospital bed
>He died when I was 8 years old
>my mother's abuse got about 10x
>sister's mental condition get even worse
>my mother literally grounded me everyday
>at one point, I didn't see any friends for a month because I was doing poorly in school
>the next 5 years of my life, it's just constant fighting in the house
>my sister hates my mom
>mom yells at me everyday, calls me liar still, tells me i'm an idiot, tells me I half-ass everything, tells me nobody will ever love me if I keep acting the way I do
>I wasn't even doing anything bad besides not getting good grades (like C's and D's)
>>
>sister is extremely abusive to me but we start getting along a little bit, but starts doing drugs and shit
>by the time I'm in middle school (13 years old) I realize my mother is a dog-shit child abuser
>I start making some friends now
>nobody knows my story still
>I become a class clown
>kind of chubby still, but I start losing weight
>my grades start getting better
>abuse from my mother starts getting worse and worse, but I stop giving a fuck
>One day, I start yelling back at her
> I see my mother cry from my words, I realize I have power and can defend myself
>start discovering music for the first time, find johnny cash's music to be the most hypnotizing sound in the universe
>be in highschool now, and I start making a lot of fucking friends. Like a lot of people.
>mom's work offer's an almost-free course for the Dale Carnegie Educational Course
>mother sends me there for summer classes
>this class teaches me how to stop being a scared little pussy, and be a man
>taught me how to take initiative and meet people and conquer any social anxieties I had
>I start becoming a popular kid
>I start lifting, and making friends
>still, nobody knows my story. Literally none of it.
>my mom meets a man, and he's pretty quiet I guess
>I get my first job as a Utility worker at a super store (literally a cart pusher)
>I start making money and buying video games and my own clothes and what not
>start saving up money because I decided I want to go to Germany after highschool
>by junior year of high school, the sexually attractive and "sexually liberated" girl gives me fellatio, and I have full penetrative sex with her later
>she was so caring, I wouldn't have wanted to lose my virginity to anyone else. She was an angle.
>I start emotionally bonding with another girl my senior year, but we never had sex
>I graduate highschool with $4500 and my grades were pretty good (3.01 GPA)
>mom's boyfriend moves in
>>
>I go to Germany with 24 of my friends and teachers, and I stay with a host family, hotels, and went to every big city in Germany
>was in France for 4.5 hours lol
>visited holocaust museum, was horrifying
>went to German coal mines
>did so many things I still remember new things I did there to this very day during my many day dreams
>that was the first time in my life I felt truly free and happy
>last day in Germany, that "sexually liberated" girl has sex with me one last time. YES!
>I come back to Michigan, and my mom's boyfriend proposed to my mom, they're getting married soon
>he turns out to be a complete narcissistic asshole and is a complete asshole to me, but don't really care because my mother is also a narcissistic asshole so they're perfect for eachother.
>Mom tells me she's diagnosed with PTSD from the war in Azerbaijan
>combination of my insane mother and step father drives me suicidal though
>I start seeing a therapist for the first time in my life
>tell her basically everything I told you guys
>she tells me "if you told me these stories and you were also a minor, you would have been taken away from your mother by child protective services"
>therapy helps me a lot, and it cures my depression
>also, I start smoking weed on the weekends, and it really helps me realize how beautiful the world is, how much worse my life COULD have been
>I start counting my blessing everyday, start thinking positively
>be in college now, and grades start sky rocketing
>getting at least 100% on every math test and what not. apparently i am gifted in science or something. cool.
>get 4.0's in every class
>work at nice diner
>this small, family restaurant treats me like something I never had: a loving family
>>
Boo you whore.

Get on the floor everybody do the west Philadelphia born raised good news everybody you just read this in my voice the game.
>>
>I start exposing myself to women
>my past experiences have granted me a one way ticket to spaghetti town
>I realize they're great, I start marking lots of friends of girls but I'm still pretty awkward around them
>still single and start getting lonely
>I get desperate for SOME kind of sexual attention from somebody
>I start sexually experimenting; trying fucking a dude
>I couldn't get an erection; I wasn't sexually aroused at all
> to my dismay, it turns out I'm fully hetero. Oh well.
>keep working at this restaurant, and college grades are still extremely high
>start exploring religion, because I was raised atheist
>read bible, I find Christianity to be beautiful
>my new religion makes me feel very happy. I feel free and happy all the time now
>No, I am not an anti-abortion homophobic bigot.
>I start sharing my story with people; they look at me like I'm insane, because I'm a very warm, social, and happy looking person
Here I am today:
>Transferring to another college soon to go live in a dorm, and then go to Pharmacy school there
>don't talk to mother anymore; I terminated that relationship
>I play guitar and shit now
>I internally struggle to talk to women and girls because my mother made me feel worthless, but I do it anyway
>i can't make eye contact with a women without thinking she hates me, but I have to remind myself that it's just in my head and I act confident around them anyway
>turns out women really like me when I'm self confident. cool.
>still single, but I feel hopeful. Hope is all I ever had, and it's free and infinite.
>>
I just want to let everyone know that I love all of you. I have been going on 4chan since I was 13, and it was a place I could safely be myself and not feel scared and judged. Now I am a fully grown adult, and I have my own life now, but I still go back here some nights to check things out.
It's not quite the same as it used to be, but it's still got that safe-house feeling. That freedom of speech feeling.
4chan is a like a bunker to hide from the missiles of life anxiety.
God bless you all.
>>
>>29779751
Godspeed you magnificent faggot
>>
Oh, and if you're wondering about my sister:
She's fine now. She's takes medicine and shit, and stopped doing drugs. Only smokes weed. She's now a successful graphic designer and makes great money.
We get along great now. She apologized for hurting me; she was just going through a lot of problems.
Her life is pretty awesome right now.
>>
>>29778296
It's brings me so much joy to see The Man In Black get talked about, it seems like no one knows who he is anymore. What's your favorite song?
>>
>>29779751
fuck off you normie nigger
>>
>>29778296
>white male
>armenian
lmao
>>
>>29779123
>angle
I meant to say she was an angel.
there's a lot typos in this. I am sorry.

Oh, yeah, Bobby died a year ago. She died peacefully in her sleep in a retirement home.
>>
>>29779981
I look very white... f-fuck off, /pol/.
>>29779966
A boy named sue, hurt, the wanderer, five feet high and rising, Folsom prison blues, I walk the line, girl from the north county, Sunday morning coming down, Man in black, ragged old flag, One piece at a time, Ghost riders in the sky, the night hank williams came to town, the ballad of ira hayes.. the list goes on. There are too many songs of his that I love.
>>
>>29780116
Good shit, your story reminded me good my life is. Thanks.
>>
>>29779981

are you aware how close Armenia is to the Caucus mountains?
>>
>>29778296
>implying im reading all this shit
All I saw was
>trip
>genetics that make me intelligent
shut the fuck up
>>
>>29780116
>look white
>>Mediterranean face, with olive skin

pick one.

>>29780163
>it's a "burger thinks churkas are white" episode.
>>
>Armenian
>white

Not even meme-ing, you're not fucking white
>>
>be me
>Handsome white male with beautiful African skin
>Born in Congo
>Proportional body
>Large dingus

Chad here AMA
>>
>>29778296
Get the fuck off my board you fucking shitskin

>>/Srebrenica/
>>
>>29780339
>Srebrenica
What does that mean?
>>29780300
>>Handsome white male with beautiful African skin
lol'd
>>29780258
Well I'm not blond hair and blue eyed with sun burns, sure, but I've got lighter skin than most people
>>29780187
>pick one.
I guess I chose the Mediterranean
>>
>this retard is going to be a pharmacist
>Will literally have people's lives in his shitskin hands
>>
>>29780668
>this retard is going to be a pharmacist
I sure hope I do. I'm glad you think so!
I wish you all a good night.
>>
>>29780914
Thanks anon. You're a hero coming from that background.
>>
>>29780936
Nah I'm sure they let in plenty of Armenians for the sake of diversity
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK