[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got an email saying that my college has refund money for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1362433143469.jpg (222 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
1362433143469.jpg
222 KB, 569x571
So I got an email saying that my college has refund money for me in the amount of $100.00 and my tight-fisted jew mother says the money belongs to her, I'm currently unemployed and she knows I'm looking for work but she can't even let me have $100? Jesus Christ...

And then she throws me this pitch how "Oh well you're living in my house for free, you have no bills to pay and I provide everything for you. Including food, bedding, toiletries, insurance, etc." And she's right, I can't really argue with her on that. I just think that's a low blow to bring that up, she's trying to make me feel guilty and she knows that I have very little money in my bank account right now so god forbid if she let's me have $100.00. Of course my parents shilled out $40,000 for me to attend college so I guess I'm being really selfish and stingy. My mother is a really jew, she will fight fucking tooth and nail for that $100, by god she will take you to court for $100.

Anyway I decided she can have it, fuck it. I'm not happy about it but It's not worth the argument and headache, I'll be the bigger man and let her have the money. I guess deep down it's the fair and right thing to do, I'm just not happy about it. Obviously I'm just as tight-fisted and greedy as she is, I fucking would love $100 for free and so would she. But she has to play the whole guilt card and I have nothing to counter that, so fuck it. I mean in a way she does buy me everything, whether it's food or new clothes so I guess I really am the one being selfish but obviously most people I feel would want the $100 for themselves. I tell myself I'm being the bigger man, but at the end of the day I suppose there was never any doubt that the money should go to her, it's not like I have bills or anything I have to pay.

Sorry for the blog post, I just had to rant and get my frustration off my chest. My mother always got on my nerves with how much of a tight-fisted jew she is when it comes to money, it's annoying.
>>
>>29777772
>Mom I got a 100 bucks refund from college
Gimme gimme
>What? it's mine
I paid for college, how is it yours?
>Well I'm poor
Yeah but I pay for everything for you, if you want money look for it somewhere else
>But I want it
Well it's mine
>But I'm poor
How about you go looking for a hobby and give him all the nice stuff you get since wanting it and being poor is reason enough to get it?
>>
File: sngls.png (144 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
sngls.png
144 KB, 1000x963
>>29777772

>Have loadsofmoney in my bank account
>Mom threatens to kick me out if I don't give her some
>Tell her to go fuck herself
>She does nothing

Lmao

But in your case, OP. Just bide your time, make some money, and slowly move away from your mother. Once you're a financially stable person you'll laugh about that $100. That or you'll be free to tell your mom to go fuck herself
>>
>>29777772
Just use your misplaced anger as more motivation in your job search.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.