[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> -that- memory you know the fucking one, tell us about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1466851468254.jpg (152 KB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466851468254.jpg
152 KB, 1598x1600
> -that- memory

you know the fucking one, tell us about it.
>>
>>29772626
I'm not sure what kind of memories you're looking for, but this one keeps haunting me.

>be 7
>mom is sitting on the floor, doing something
>be sitting on a chair behind her
>tv is on
>ask mom a favor
>she ignores me or says she'll do it later, can't remember
>some man on tv says "chicken" or that's what it sounds like to me
>some sad music starts playing on tv that reminds me of a bird going to fly as I...
>...slap mom hard on the back because I'm an impatient little shit
>she yells "ow that hurt"
>become incredibly sad

This was over 20 years ago and it still bothers me.
>>
>>29772900
that's upsetting anon, you shouldn't hurt your mommy
>>
>be early 20's
>flirt with colleague in other office
>one day she comes over
>we do it (in b4 normalfag btfo reeee)
>next day she goes back home
>next thing i here is her jealous psyco stalking ex-boyfriend stabbed her to death
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.