[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, how much do you actually care about looks? Do you hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 27694chadwhite112248.jpg (401 KB, 2300x3240) Image search: [Google]
27694chadwhite112248.jpg
401 KB, 2300x3240
Fembots, how much do you actually care about looks?

Do you hold potential partners to a high degree, only date them if they fulfill a specific criteria, or is every case unique?

How does your ideal partner looks and what have your past partners looked like?
>>
>>29771112
>Fembots, how much do you actually care about looks?
everyone cares about looks to a certain extent. there is no way a relationship could work if you completely lack sexual attraction to the other person.

>Do you hold potential partners to a high degree, only date them if they fulfill a specific criteria, or is every case unique?
i used to, or maybe even still do, hold high standard unwittingly. i used to think "he needs to be tall, on the thinner side, have a sort of dazed indie rock musician look going for him". and then i met the guy i'm currently seeing, who's barely an inch taller than me and on the larger side, and all that stuff i used to think about seems really silly. it's definitely more of a unique case thing now.

>How does your ideal partner looks and what have your past partners looked like?
i guess i don't really have an ideal partner, i just have to be attracted. i suppose the more important things that i would never change are that he has to be white, maybe asian, not shorter than me, also not bordering on obese.
>>
>>29771415
How tall are you/your bf?
>>
>>29772066
i'm just over 5'5 and i think he's 5'6
>>
>>29771112
If I don't find someone physically attractive I can't date them. But if they're absolutely attractive but their personality isn't good then I can't date them
either.

I know it's shallow but that's just how it is. Being honest. You guys should remember that just because someone says "looks are important" it doesn't mean that you have to look like Chad, because not everyone's ideal partner looks like Chad.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.