[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw poorfag NEET >tfw will never EVER be able to make money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
>tfw poorfag NEET
>tfw will never EVER be able to make money
>>
>>29769691
Money is the root cause of all evil, so why would I want to make money?
>>
File: 1458512852572.jpg (10 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
1458512852572.jpg
10 KB, 200x219
>>29769691
Stop with your fucking excuses already. You think life handed me anything?

No. The ONLY thing I had was a successful, business-savvy father who gave me a small loan of a million dollars, sent me to a good school, and told me that I'm great every day of my life. I had to build everything from scratch. Everyone can do that. People like you are just looking for reasons to stay in your bubble of self-pity.
>>
>that image
>imblynigger people need to work in today's age, anyway
If capitalism wasn't so effective at keeping the poor poor, and the rich rich, then we would only need to work for about 5-10 hours per week to keep the world in the same state as it is in now.

First-worlders live consumer lifestyles. Go back before industrial times, and 95% of jobs involved food production. Go back to the start of the industrial time, and 99% of jobs involved either food or fuel production. But now that we have tractors and oil drills, only about 5-10% of jobs involve food/fuel production. The other 90% is for useless shit no one really needs.

If it wasn't for fancy cars, iPhones, and big houses, the world would have no problem living a modest lifestyle.

When you work a job, you are actually generating revenue several times greater than your own salary. This is why communism is better than capitalism... although communism is more susceptible to corruption.

What's gonna happen when robots take over a large chunk of jobs? The rich will cut their costs, and make even more money, and make the poor even poorer. I can't wait to see the world turn to shit some more!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.