[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin girl talking about r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 576x768
I know a virgin girl who hasn't even touched a dick at all.
I told her about what you guys say about wanting pure virgins and what she said made me kind of think..
>I wouldn't date any man who said anything like that, they only want to corrupt me, and take away my pureness instead of the "chad" guy. they wouldn't love me like i love them, they'd fall in love with my innocence, which i don't see how virginity identifies with pureness at all, they really must have deluded themselves. i can see why someone wouldnt want a girl who fucked like ten guys or even one at all, i get wanting to be her first, but it seems they're only in love with the idea of having a cute girl who also has not had a sexual partner. they seem to claim how superficial "normal" people are, but they themselves are even more superficial as it seems. there are society labelled "hot" guys who fall in love with a woman and the woman also loves them back, and they're happy. looks don't mean anything when it comes to real love and it they have forced themselves to believe that which is superficial. why'd you show me this? have they seen a real relationship or do they read online about only negative relationships?

What do you guys think about this? This conversation happened on skype, by the way, I've been seeking out a virgin to ask them that one question.
>>
I'm a virgin, and since I am only going to marry one girl, and spend the REST OF MY LIFE with her, I want to be the only person she's been with. I don't know about all that "purity" crap, but she will think of past exes and partners, and that will drive me crazy. That is how it was for centuries, and I think that it is the best way to have a family and a healthy, trustful relationship.

Advocates of marrying non-virgins will mention how she will suck in bed. That doesn't bother me in the slightest. My shoes sucked when I bought them, but now they fit my feet like a glove, and I love them.
>>
File: 1467823450026.gif (314 KB, 498x586) Image search: [Google]
1467823450026.gif
314 KB, 498x586
>>29769030
This is why you are, and always will be, a virgin
>>
>>29768825
Not every guy who wants her to be a virgin wants to corrupt her. In my case even thinking about her having sex with another guy drives me insane. I'll be asleep and have nightmares about it. It's not necessarily normal but it's not that I want a virgin, it's that I can't personally handle her not being one. I'd be fine waiting for marriage too. If you want explain what I'm saying to her. She will probably understand. The problem is different guys want a virgin for different reasons so it's easy to judge them as assholes who want to pop their cherry or something like that. It's pretty dumb to assume that's always the case. Also some guys want to only have sex with their wife, what's wrong with that?
>>
>>29769030
>le everything was better in the old days meme
For centuries, people got married as soon as they hit puberty. None of this waiting years for marriage crap. And they still fucked. People have always been fucking. People will always fuck.

Well, except you. You'll die a virgin.
>>
>>29768825
She's right. If you look at the robots here who want virgins, they're without exception awful people. They want a virgin for purely selfish reasons.

A guy who is a virgin well into his 20s is most likely one because he has something seriously wrong with him. Something about him turns off girls, and that's not a good thing. There's a reason why the bottom of the barrel of society on /r9k/ are virgins.
>>
>>29768825
Fembot HHKV here.
I get what she's saying with the corruption part. That's what robot wants to do. Corrupt and get away with it. They idolize Chad and dont strive to be robots which are a metaphor to human progression ironically.

However, sluts and whores are degenerates. Firsts and seconds are important because you can strengthen your love for each other. Unfortunately we live in a society where people don't have sex for love but for pleasure.
>>
>>29768825
even though I belong on r9k I have no sympathy for most of my fellow robots, you guys are a bunch of dirtbags, and she's right you don't deserve a pure gf or any gf at all
>>
>>29769936
>Firsts and seconds are important because you can strengthen your love for each other.

No, not at all. That's just virgin thinking.
>>
>>29769830
>She's right. If you look at the robots here who want virgins, they're without exception awful people.

Most people I know think I'm a good person and I think both parties being virgins is important. You're quick to make generalizations about r9k, and even though the majority are assholes who would use a woman at the first opportunity not all of us are. I actually dated a pretty attractive virgin girl but since I saw things weren't going to work out I didn't have sex with her. To me that was the respectable thing to do, even if I did want to have sex I would do it with just anyone or take away their innocence like that.
>>
Every couple in met who were each other's firsts have drifted apart because one of them can't stop thinking about how they are missing out on trying different relationships. Also stop being a jealous tard who cant handle that a girl is used goods.
>>
>>29770028
Your an exception or a liar, but it comes down to the same thing. If you could get laid whenever you want but choose not to, based on real morals theoretically, you aren't bottom of the barrel on /r9k/. "Those guys" aren't interested in virgins for those reasons: they just can't get laid and have sour grapes about anyone who can and/or does.

The big difference thats easy to spot is you had a virgin and didn't fuck her. The freaks of /r9k/ make threads about fucking younger relatives because all they care about is if a cock has been there before. In you're situation, 9/10 robots would have fucked her and then ignored her for videogames until she left.
>>
File: 66838841.jpg (230 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
66838841.jpg
230 KB, 500x512
TLDR
L
D
R

originally did not read any of that shit
>>
>>29770295
I used to think that robots thought like me for some reason, I'm still a little hopeful that some do, but I've noticed that most are either insecure or think that they can do anything, but that women need to be pure. I just think everyone, men and women should save themselves for the right person. I know it's uncommon now but it's what most my family did and they think it's important too. Maybe I should stop coming here, only reason I stay is for the very few times I have an actual good conversation.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.