[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: letterwriting.jpg (50 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
letterwriting.jpg
50 KB, 333x500
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Include initials and names.
>>
Dear OP,
Please kill yourself.
Sincerely,
Me
>>
Maggie,

Wake up, Maggie I think I got something to say to you
It's late September and I really should be back at school
I know I keep you amused, but I feel I'm being used
Oh, Maggie, I couldn't have tried any more
You led me away from home
Just to save you from being alone
You stole my heart, and that's what really hurts

The morning sun, when it's in your face really shows your age
But that don't worry me none in my eyes, you're everything

I laughed at all of your jokes
My love you didn't need to coax

Just to save you from being alone
You stole my soul, and that's a pain I can do without.

All I needed was a friend to lend a guiding hand
But you turned into a lover, and, mother, what a lover you wore me out
All you did was wreck my bed
And, in the morning, kick me in the head
'Cause you didn't want to be alone
You stole my heart, I couldn't leave you if I tried

I suppose I could collect my books and get on back to school
Or steal my daddy's cue and make a living out of playing pool
Or find myself a rock 'n' roll band
That needs a helping hand
Oh, Maggie, I wish I'd never seen your face
You made a first-class fool out of me
But I'm as blind as a fool can be
You stole my heart, but I love you anyway

Maggie I wish that I'd never seen your face
I'll get a ride home one of these days

Rod
>>
Bump

Ldfjhsfsdf
>>
>>29768803
W/Hades.

I've written to/about you more than three times today. I miss you, you've only not talked to me for an hour but I miss you. Your cute messages, calling me a "silly goose". I wish we could talk more, because you're really the best person I've ever met, and i feel fucking blessed just to hear your cute voice. It brings a sparkle to my eye, and a flutter to my heart. You've been the only thing on my mind for hours on end. I hope you're okay. Please talk to me more often

P/Persephone.
If you're reading this you'll understand these names. I really like it. I wish you'd be my hades and take me, regardless if I wanted it or not
>>
pretending i could patch up my broken past I succumbed to your fleeting endeavor. I took your hand as you waved it in my face and told you i wouldn't ever let go. Now I hear your call whenever the wind away from my direction haunting my thoughts tearing my mind open. Always yearning for my attention. Singing to the stars as I ignore you. I just want to wake up from this dream I've grown to hate but theirs two so instead i just sit and wait. Every man falls eventually so let me collapse at my own pace, just another voice in the choir so let me drown out in the music. Every night I sleep with broken glass tearing my back, are you happy? Is this what love is meant to be? A constant competition of whos more interested than the other? I am felled like a tree. How long will it take for us to grow apart? When will I wake from this sleep I've grown to hate, I'm just another breath in the wind so let me fall. To my knees I rot on the ground where we've grown apart.
>>
I want to like you, but i'm scared of it being ruined like everything that I do.

Please just understand where im at.
>>
File: 83743974720.png (134 KB, 913x856) Image search: [Google]
83743974720.png
134 KB, 913x856
Dad,
it's your fault if I'm like this. I can't help but hate your stupid new family. You left me here all alone. Now look at me, do you still think I'm that happy child from 8 years ago? I don't think so. Grow the fuck up, try to understand the adult that I'm now. Fuck you. So much. Enjoy your trip to London without me, I didn't want to go with your family anyway.
S (NL)

S,
just sorry. so sorry. maybe we'll meet in another life, I kinda miss you sometimes
S (NL)
>>
Dear Sydkun,

I've forgotten to add MJ to the playlist
>>
>>29770810
Okay I do.

But i'm not sure if things will work out. I'm dead inside, it feels solid dead, its like now its a strength. I can't grab emotions really anymore theres just barriers there. I wish you could feel this dead inside too so that you can understand its not a choice, just what it is. I want to say it won't be ruined but I can't guarantee that because like I am now I'm literally better off alone.
>>
Dear M

I still think about you.
Wish there was something I could do to get you back.
I miss you so much.
You will always hold a special place in my heart.
>>
>>29771686
We don't want the same things last time i checked.
>>
Somebody olease invite me to a fucking discord server i havent talked to another person in months i need this
>>
>>29771686
>>29772074
back off mate she's mine
>>
>>29772074
It's not you.

original
>>
Dear A
i still have autism so you still wont date me
J
>>
Dear Rosanna Nowak
End your life you coalburning shit
Sri Lankans are like the worst niggers on top of that, what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
Dear J
I miss the blowjobs and pizza parties at ur momz house
A
>>
>>29772420
https://discord.gg/BwkPN it's not that active but you can still hang
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.