[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to somebody who may or may not read it thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: letterpen.jpg (1 MB, 3706x2470) Image search: [Google]
letterpen.jpg
1 MB, 3706x2470
Write a letter to somebody who may or may not read it thread. Include initials if desired.
>>
Dear A,

Over the year, I have avoided saying a lot of honest things to you, just so to avoid hurting you or saying something you wouldn't like to hear. I won't be saying too much now, either, for the same reason. There's one thing you should know, though: I think you really did spend too much time thinking about yourself and not even stopping once to think about what I felt the whole time or what the world is like outside of your own closed mind. I'm sorry we both ended up this way, but it's not entirely my fault. I hope you'll be a little bit less heartless from now on. Enjoy what you have, because now you will probably understand that you had a lot, while I had close to nothing.
>>
H

I just want to know if you hate me and never want to speak to me again, please respond.

D
>>
>>29764012
Dear Eliza/Erica

I want to fuck your brains out. My dick is 7 inches and I'm six feet tall. I'm white, weigh 145 pounds and have pretty good looks(also not a virgin). I would litteraly fuck you so hard I just love little 16 year old girls I cant stop thinking about them. My dick would be so far up in you I would just uuuugh.
-A
>>
File: 3qe4wrdftgb.png (17 KB, 98x142) Image search: [Google]
3qe4wrdftgb.png
17 KB, 98x142
>>29764067
you okay there my guy?
>>
>>29764012
Dear M

It's been a while since you stopped responding to me. I still don't know what I did wrong.
I know you got some issues but I also know that deep inside you are great person, and it really kills me that I can't help you.
Your low self esteem drags you down, and no matter what I said you didn't believe. I still think about you and wonder what could have been.
I miss you so much.

-Not important
>>
>>29764100
He's a goner.
Don't wait up on him, he'll only slow down the herd.
>>
>>29764012
I want to show you all my scars from self-injury, even though I know it would turn you off to me. I don't know what kind of response I want, I just want them to be seen. Eventually i'll find someone who thinks they're beautiful and wants to touch them.
>>
>>29764067
Is Eliza the same person as Erica?
>>
>>29764012
L
Even though you made me start self harming I'm actually glad of how much you taught me. If you ever read this you would call me a retard and never talk to me again, but I really like you. I genuinely believe you are a great person.
>>
File: 73574645.jpg (7 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
73574645.jpg
7 KB, 345x146
>>29764012
W/Hades If you're reading this you'll know what it means, and who I am

I don't know how else to say this, or where else to say this, because I surely don't have the balls to tell you. Id be a fucking mess if I did but, I want you. You've been so kind and good to me over the past few days, and I know that you probably hate the fact I exist, and annoy you all the time, and cant go a couple hours without messaging you, but you're one of the best people in the world. Every time you talk to me, i get weird butterflies in my stomach. I don't know what you think of me, but you've been really nice. I wish I could spend the entire day just talking to you. You're a kind and gentle soul, and I wish I knew how to talk to you better. Im not sure yet, but I think im falling for you.

Youve done so much for me, you've helped me try to better myself, and you've put up with me being awful in League. Even though I am, I just have fun playing with you. I could be doing anything with you and be having fun. I wish I knew how to put how I feel int owords better, so I could actually tell you instead of being a pussy and posting it on a stupid 4chan thread hoping youll read it, and never talk about it, just so you know how I feel.

If I ever do think of a way to describe how I feel about it, I'll tell you to your face. Still

The days i've talked to you have been fucking magical, and talking to you makes me feel like a better person, like my anxieties are all gone.

~P/Persephone.

I really like those names you gave us. I wish it were true. Please, take me like Hades took Persephone. I'll be happy with you and you alone.

Reposting.
>>
File: 1453445005658.gif (1000 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1453445005658.gif
1000 KB, 500x387
>>29764012
Dear Sydkun,

I keep you in my thoughts. Imagining you gardening happily
>>
Dear D,

When we first met you wanted to talk to me for like 3 days straight. I get the feeling you're bored of me now and I wonder if you are infatuated with someone else so now I seem less desirable.

You want me most when I'm so close to leaving. Then when you have me, it's awkward.

Even visiting you I feel like I'm not welcome and you ignore the entire time unless I force you to spend a few minutes with me. And then you will only sleep or you get turned on.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm just a borig person. But this entire weekend I just wanted to go home.
>>
We say I love you as friends, but I wish we were something more.
I hope you see this.
A
>>
File: fb.jpg (22 KB, 368x268) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
22 KB, 368x268
Dear K,

I wish you'd talk to me and tell me what's going on. I want things to work more than anything, I like you a ton. I'm sorting my life out and I can see a bright future, I've already gotten far. Only way for me to stop being emotionally invested in this is if you outright tell me to piss off or officially break off contact. I'm not giving up.

T
>>
>>29764046
J,

I'm sorry for treating you the way my dad treated me. I was rude and snippy and had no patience for you. It manifested out of lack of respect after feeling like I was shouldering most of the burdens of adult, de-facto life. I'm tired of always being strong. It's time for me to share the load with someone who had broad shoulders and a willingness to help. I hope you've also spent time healing. Maybe change the way you're doing things and you might see pleasant results. I wish happiness for you, but I also want brutal honesty about what was and how you were feeling. Message / call me some time.

-A
>>
>>29765140
How do you know the A in >>29764046 is the same A?
You might have just ruined an innocent A's chances there.

>>29764046
J-just out of interest, what is the second letter of A's name and what are your initials?
>>
>>29764012
Yo, ST we are out of milk please go get some after work today
>>
>>29765020
We will never be more
This is all it can be
accept it or move on and stop hurting yourself
J
>>
K

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I just left you alone out of the blue. I wish I wasn't like this. I'm sorry.

N
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.