[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we're travelling through space all attached to some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1456902810504.jpg (108 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
1456902810504.jpg
108 KB, 1109x677
>we're travelling through space all attached to some rock and we're hurtling along at a gorillion km an hour
>>
We don't even know how or why reality exists for sure.

Also billions of aliens and other universes with different versions of us.

WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN GOING ON
>>
>>29762113
This is spooky and comforting at the same time.
>>
File: 1422251594389.png (237 KB, 477x500) Image search: [Google]
1422251594389.png
237 KB, 477x500
The real trouble starts once we actually learn more, once we actually make progress and meet another civ. Then we discover that they are pretty much like us, the novelty and excitement will wear off, and they will just look like another country to us. Like back when people thought China and India were far-away exotic magical lands and now every country is just a bunch of generic skyscrapers and cars with airports and hotels, save some rainforest tribes.

And then we have to find another mystery to keep us from killing ourselves, to help us fool ourselves into thinking that something cool and amazing might happen in the future if we just sit tight and keep going.

It's like how video games are only interesting in the beginning when you still have things to unlock and upgrades to research and then once you reach max tech level you suddenly realize what the fuck am I doing and the only way to have fun is to reset and start from scratch again. The ride really does never end.
>>
>>29762065
It goes too fast, Howard make it slow down
Ahahahahhhhahhahahhaahahhahahh
Ok that's enough
Hahahhahaahhhhahahahahahahhhahhh
>>
>>29762065

I only ever get these thoughts when I wake up in the night. In that seemingly small time inbetween falling asleep and waking up at 2am, you have moved thousands of miles, and you'll need to move thousands move before you are back under sunlight
>>
File: KenshiroMoney.jpg (64 KB, 503x642) Image search: [Google]
KenshiroMoney.jpg
64 KB, 503x642
You just know there's that version of yourself that has actually used inter-dimensional travel, and that time you heard something spooky or you forgot your keys, they're sitting there with their buds saying "Hey, heh, watch this".
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.