[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to get compliments out of pity? Because sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1456921722943.png (382 KB, 540x663) Image search: [Google]
1456921722943.png
382 KB, 540x663
Is it normal to get compliments out of pity? Because sometimes females tell me I'm handsome, but I don't buy it at all. I think they might be mocking me.
>>
>>29761680 They're on their period and they mean it, but they still won't fuck with you :(
>>
>>29761680
If you're pathetic, then yes.

Used to get it all the time. Women who are actually into you won't tell you. Their body language will do the talking, even the most innocuous shit.
>>
>>29761680
Happened to me all the time back in HS,
>be me
>got paired up with a grill
>invites me to her house to do it
>get over my asparagus and agree
>ffw to her house
>somehow the convo got to the topic of boys and relationships
>she comes out of nowhere and says "you know how to fuck right? you look like a total chad"
>feel like I've got salt all over my injuries and it's now getting rubbed in even harder
>all her friends would openly compliment me but I never said anything back because I'm a stupid sperg
>got to the point in which I forced my self into believign that it's all a ruse and they actually mocked me that way.
WHY GOD WHY?
>>
>>29761718
I don't care about fucking. What makes me pissed is the thought of someone mocking me. I hate being mocked, but I hate compliments too.

>>29761723
Define pathetic.
>>
>>29761724
>>got paired up for a PROJECT
by "to do it" I meant the project...
>>
>>29761745

I'll give you a hint. If you have romantic aspirations with a woman, and she's been single for more than 2 weeks (excepting sudden deaths of significant others), and you haven't made a move, you've already missed whatever chance you may have had.
>>
>>29761745
They're not mocking you, women are just horny on their periods and they say compliments to you+if she's older than you and has some experience, she won't be like a dumb teenager. She can say with no problems that she's into you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.